Red states need to follow what Poland has just done in regards to fighting radical left big tech's fascism.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Standing, whistling ovation to Poland for not taking any shit from the radical left-wing fascist big tech shitbags. Also notice in the article how India isn't putting up with the shit from big tech as well. It is time for conservative states in America in enact similar legislation to bring big tech to their knees, and hopefully destroy them. I also believe what would have a really positive impact is that if conservative states follow the lead of Poland and India, or similar legislation, they should ALSO include in their dealing with big tech that if they refuse to pay the fines imposed, they will be shut off big tech from being able to conduct business in that state. Am I alone in my concern over big tech fascism? Not even close. Democrat Tulsi Gabbard has stated that big tech is a domestic enemy of America. Don't believe me??? Use a search engine to find it. God Bless Tulsi Gabbard, she has become 'real woke" and is seeing who and what the real threats to America are. I disagree with some of Tulsi's views, but again God Bless her, she is the last true liberal democrat, the rest of the elected democrats are Hitler's 4th Reich.

Here is the article.

SCOTUS always rules in favor of corporate America

Always!

They know who signs their checks.

Standing, whistling ovation to Poland for not taking any shit from the radical left-wing fascist big tech shitbags. Also notice in the article how India isn't putting up with the shit from big tech as well. It is time for conservative states in America in enact similar legislation to bring big tech to their knees, and hopefully destroy them. I also believe what would have a really positive impact is that if conservative states follow the lead of Poland and India, or similar legislation, they should ALSO include in their dealing with big tech that if they refuse to pay the fines imposed, they will be shut off big tech from being able to conduct business in that state. Am I alone in my concern over big tech fascism? Not even close. Democrat Tulsi Gabbard has stated that big tech is a domestic enemy of America. Don't believe me??? Use a search engine to find it. God Bless Tulsi Gabbard, she has become 'real woke" and is seeing who and what the real threats to America are. I disagree with some of Tulsi's views, but again God Bless her, she is the last true liberal democrat, the rest of the elected democrats are Hitler's 4th Reich.

Here is the article.

I lived in Europe for many years. The Western Euro countries are going down the tubes quickly, all thanks to their idiotic immigration policies. Paris is drowning in Africans. Germany with Turks.

But when you go to places like Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Austria...you see what Europe should really be like. All white people living peacefully, almost no crime, and no idiotic “diversity” nonsense destroying their culture.

So it’s good to hear they are rejecting the social media communist bullshit.

Here is the article.

I lived in Europe for many years. The Western Euro countries are going down the tubes quickly, all thanks to their idiotic immigration policies. Paris is drowning in Africans. Germany with Turks.

But when you go to places like Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Austria...you see what Europe should really be like. All white people living peacefully, almost no crime, and no idiotic “diversity” nonsense destroying their culture.

So it’s good to hear they are rejecting the social media communist bullshit.
Don't forget Sweden and their crazy, "no lockdowns".

Say, shouldn't they all be dead now?

Here is the article.

It would be the ultimate irony if it takes Poland to save the America!

Here is the article.

Or... just do what I did and start your own datacenter...

Forum List

Back