Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

Just like I thought. You would need a rifle to take me out. Only problem with that is you might look in the scope to find me in just enough time for me put a round dead center in your eye. You have no idea. You better try to get the fake marine to scout out the situation first. After I deal with him you may change your mind.

You mean this "fake Marine" who knew Carlos Hathcock you smelly cracker queer? Not even Carlos could put a round through another marksman's scope....you've played too many video games flower-boi....that doesn't happen out IRL. My best shot? 600 meters with a hotrod M-14....hit a russian spetsnaz in the middle of his spine....flopped around like a perch on a dock. Now go back to your wiki page on snappy ghetto comebacks. :lol:

I cant stand fake imposter marines. You should respect those that give their life for this country and not dirty their contribution by pretending to be one. Stop watching Gomer Pyle clown. You sound like a cartoon caricature of a marine not an actual one.

That comment will get you negged. Do not question a man's service.

You mean this "fake Marine" who knew Carlos Hathcock you smelly cracker queer? Not even Carlos could put a round through another marksman's scope....you've played too many video games flower-boi....that doesn't happen out IRL. My best shot? 600 meters with a hotrod M-14....hit a russian spetsnaz in the middle of his spine....flopped around like a perch on a dock. Now go back to your wiki page on snappy ghetto comebacks. :lol:

I cant stand fake imposter marines. You should respect those that give their life for this country and not dirty their contribution by pretending to be one. Stop watching Gomer Pyle clown. You sound like a cartoon caricature of a marine not an actual one.

Ha Ha! The ultimate tool strikes again! If I could clone you and box you, I'd make a killing putting you on an infomercial.

Would you please go back to school, and pay attention this time? You're making the rest of us look bad.

You mean the school you went to, where you got molested and liked it? Didn't you write a book called The Joy of a Boytoy?

Given that Sheila's a female, probably not!:lol:

And to think that I used to believe that debating Truthie was like clubbing a baby seal!

How do you know she wasn't a boy when she got molested?

Oh my god! please...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

I'm sorry, but THAT is funny! What's the matter, Marine? You've never known an educated black man (or woman)? Well, I have, and a lot of them use words like that; why, some of them don't even talk in "ebonics" at all; imagine that! :lol: I think you really need to get out more, and broaden your horizons just a bit (like beyond the next block, for starters).

You get any farther up flower-boy's ass you'll need to pull out a gerbil so your ears will fit, fruitfly. I tried to explain your self-doubt away but it didn't take so go on ahead and be this faker's butt-buddy....it becomes you.

p.s. I been all over the world....I've served this Nation in 4 combat theatres...where the fuck you ever been.....on a city bus? In a protest march? You want worldliness? I speak 4 languages and have killed more communists and jihadists than I can count. Don't ever address me again without proper respect you turd.

I've been around a little myself, Marine, to include 13 months and 17 days in Vietnam. In the boonies, in I Corps. Army, MOS 1542. Google it, if you don't know what that is. You are out of line. Incidentally, that was one hell of a long career you had, because to have been "Killing Commies" you'd have to have started around 1970, and to be "killing jihadis", you'd have to have been still a trigger puller after 2001. Thank you for your service. Beyond that, drop the DI act; I am NOT your trainee, I am NOT in your chain of commend, and I probably outrank you. Now act like a Marine should; YOU show some respect, and don't ever address me again as "turd".

1542 is not an MOS, it is an MOS number. Truly educated people would be trained to tell their actual Military Occupational Specialty rather than its number, just like the stupidity with Personal Identification Number Number ("PIN #"), Automatic Teller Machine Machine, saying "unleaded" for regular when all three grades are unleaded, "pro" for major league when minor leaguers are also professional and all the other stupidities caused by dumbed-down education.

The most fearless officer I had in the Marines was an ex-doggy who had gone through four years of EM Ranger training. I don't even know the MOS Number for a Marine infantry officer; why should I?

You get any farther up flower-boy's ass you'll need to pull out a gerbil so your ears will fit, fruitfly. I tried to explain your self-doubt away but it didn't take so go on ahead and be this faker's butt-buddy....it becomes you.

p.s. I been all over the world....I've served this Nation in 4 combat theatres...where the fuck you ever been.....on a city bus? In a protest march? You want worldliness? I speak 4 languages and have killed more communists and jihadists than I can count. Don't ever address me again without proper respect you turd.

I've been around a little myself, Marine, to include 13 months and 17 days in Vietnam. In the boonies, in I Corps. Army, MOS 1542. Google it, if you don't know what that is. You are out of line. Incidentally, that was one hell of a long career you had, because to have been "Killing Commies" you'd have to have started around 1970, and to be "killing jihadis", you'd have to have been still a trigger puller after 2001. Thank you for your service. Beyond that, drop the DI act; I am NOT your trainee, I am NOT in your chain of commend, and I probably outrank you. Now act like a Marine should; YOU show some respect, and don't ever address me again as "turd".

Horseshit...you're a joke climbing all over our O-REO flower-boi. 2001? Ever heard of Desert Storm, sweet cheeks? You're only off by 10 years, eh? WHERE in I-Corps...if you were at Hue you'd have mentioned it....how about Khe San? Only Army worth a bucket of spit was AC/AM and you ain't them. Army tours were 12 months, not 13...and if you claim you were wounded shortly after your second tour began your monitor will explode in your lying face. RVN, Grenada, Panama, Kuwait you sorry little hump....and all the respect you got coming is stuck to the bottom of my boot.

TURD.

I don't care if you got the Medal of Honor in Vietnam, if you don't hate Bush's gutless guts for having his Daddy get him out of having to fight, then you have no honor.

1542 is not an MOS, it is an MOS number. Truly educated people would be trained to tell their actual Military Occupational Specialty rather than its number, just like the stupidity with Personal Identification Number Number ("PIN #"), Automatic Teller Machine Machine, saying "unleaded" for regular when all three grades are unleaded, "pro" for major league when minor leaguers are also professional and all the other stupidities caused by dumbed-down education.

"Unleaded" is a throwback to the days of leaded gas. My uncle (who grew up in the days of leaded gas) still uses it...he's the only one I know who does.

Pro baseball are hardly the only ones to use "major" and "minor" league designations. (Offhand, Little League uses it.) I have also heard "pro" used in discussions regarding rules, which differ between Little League, high school, college, and professional.

I'm in the 500 yard club...how 'bout you? I wasn't sold initially, but my uncle persuaded me to give it a try. I admit, I was wrong...but DAMN, I love that .22-250!

Of course, there's always plan B...give your car/truck/Escalade on 26's a little nudge on a tight curve with a large vehicle.

Too bad you are hobbled. Unfortunately there are no plan B's dealing with me. You only get one chance. I'm not into giving retries. I eliminate threats with extreme prejudice.

You're a legend in your own mind, child.

So, did the micro-weenies get together to hit each other with their purses yet?

I'm in the 500 yard club...how 'bout you? I wasn't sold initially, but my uncle persuaded me to give it a try. I admit, I was wrong...but DAMN, I love that .22-250!

Of course, there's always plan B...give your car/truck/Escalade on 26's a little nudge on a tight curve with a large vehicle.

I eliminate threats with extreme prejudice.

49 rep and you talk smack?

Instead Of Standing By Their Employee, Red Lobster Suspends Waitress Who Received 'None N****r' As A Tip -

o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

Red Lobster might really be in trouble this time. We just reported on how a waitress, Tori Christina Jenkins, received ‘None, N****r’ instead of a tip this past weekend from racist customers at the Franklin, TN Red Lobster where she works. Now, instead of standing behind Jenkins, Red Lobster has suspended her, citing a violation of company policy as the reason.

A spokesman for Red Lobster, Mike Bernstein, said in an email to the Huffington Post that suspension with pay is “standard procedure” when company policy is violated. In this case, the violation would be publicly posting a receipt, which Jenkins’ father did, on Facebook, Sunday night, with a status message saying “that we still have much ignorance to overcome.”
What is wrong with scum racists like this customer?

Its certainly no hardship to boycott Red Lobster. Their food is made to appeal to people who like fat, sugar and grease and I haven't eaten there in many years. Never will again.

The sad thing is, after learning about this, more and more scum racists will flock to Red Lobster is some kind SICK solidarity.
There is a gorilla at the Smithsonian Zoo called Barack, one right wing redneck walking by called it Barack Obama. Racism is still terrible in the US, and it doesn't look like it is going away.

I eliminate threats with extreme prejudice.

49 rep and you talk smack?

I'll bet if all your nutter pals knew what a dork you were going to be...and how you were going to run around crowing about rep counts.....they never would have accepted the ass kissing that you gave them in return for it.

Have you any idea how ridiculous it makes you look when you insult someone for their rep count? Any idea at all?

Instead Of Standing By Their Employee, Red Lobster Suspends Waitress Who Received 'None N****r' As A Tip -

o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

Red Lobster might really be in trouble this time. We just reported on how a waitress, Tori Christina Jenkins, received ‘None, N****r’ instead of a tip this past weekend from racist customers at the Franklin, TN Red Lobster where she works. Now, instead of standing behind Jenkins, Red Lobster has suspended her, citing a violation of company policy as the reason.

A spokesman for Red Lobster, Mike Bernstein, said in an email to the Huffington Post that suspension with pay is “standard procedure” when company policy is violated. In this case, the violation would be publicly posting a receipt, which Jenkins’ father did, on Facebook, Sunday night, with a status message saying “that we still have much ignorance to overcome.”
What is wrong with scum racists like this customer?

Its certainly no hardship to boycott Red Lobster. Their food is made to appeal to people who like fat, sugar and grease and I haven't eaten there in many years. Never will again.

The sad thing is, after learning about this, more and more scum racists will flock to Red Lobster is some kind SICK solidarity.
There is a gorilla at the Smithsonian Zoo called Barack, one right wing redneck walking by called it Barack Obama. Racism is still terrible in the US, and it doesn't look like it is going away.
Did they fire Chief of Staff Odierno? :ack-1:

His name is Barack. What the hell do you expect? President Bush was compared to Curious George all the time. Was that terrible racism?

Forum List

Back