Red Flag Laws?

They are coming. The news has died down but you can bet your ass the legislation won't.

We'll be waiting with a little surprise. They had better wear Kevlar.
There are ways around that as well. They wouldn't have to actually confiscate your weapons. They could just make it illegal for you to purchase/possess further weapons, and/or ammo of any type.
What good is a weapon with no ammo?
Make your own. Besides, I've got all the ammo I'll ever need.

Can everybody agree that there needs to be a way to keep crazy people from buying guns? Red flag laws ain't perfect but they don't involve confiscation and they don't permanently ban a person from owning a firearm. It's a way to keep suspected nut cases from walking out of a store with a gun. If it's a mistake in identification nobody is the worse off.

Can everybody agree that there needs to be a way to keep crazy people from buying guns? Red flag laws ain't perfect but they don't involve confiscation and they don't permanently ban a person from owning a firearm. It's a way to keep suspected nut cases from walking out of a store with a gun. If it's a mistake in identification nobody is the worse off.
Bullshit post of the day.

Your wrong. Once they take your guns good luck trying to get them back. It will take a lot of money and time. They don’t work because anyone can say anything they want and they don’t even check they just come and take your guns. Red Flag laws are a violation of the constitution. Simple fix. HIPPA laws get in the way. When people apply for there permits they do a background check and a psych check but the psych check is only local. Do a national psych check with them anyone with documented psychology problems will show up. Also written into should be if there are psych issues they need to be checked for what reason. Marriage counseling and psych checks before surgeries don’t count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are coming. The news has died down but you can bet your ass the legislation won't.

We'll be waiting with a little surprise. They had better wear Kevlar.
There are ways around that as well. They wouldn't have to actually confiscate your weapons. They could just make it illegal for you to purchase/possess further weapons, and/or ammo of any type.
What good is a weapon with no ammo?

My neighbors and I reload bullets by the thousands. Don't need anymore weapons either.

Aptly named

Red flag law - Wikipedia
"In the United States, a red flag law is a gun control law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves."

I would think conservatives would like this law;

following conservative logic;

1. liberals are traitors
2. liberals are the enemy
3. liberals are trying to destroy our country
4. liberals are attempting a coup
5. liberals are a DANGER to REAL Americans!

so we must take their weapons.....

Isn't this how cons would use this law?

They aren't targeting just actual nut cases.....and are you ready to pay the legal fees of someone who has had their guns taken without due process? California now wants anyone you know to be able to get your guns taken...co-workers, teachers......remember when it was just going to be family members?

Red Flag laws are evil....and need to be stopped.

Aptly named

Relevant viewing...

Patriot Act On Steroids: Trump’s Dangerous New ‘Pre-Crime’ Plan

Snip - Dubbed “The Surge” President Trump through his Attorney General have sent notice to law enforcement across the country that they need to be even MORE militarized and must receive more training on how to identify and punish Americans for crimes they have not (yet) committed. The FBI has a plan to go after “potential” threats by identifying, among others, “anti-government extremists.” Who gets to decide?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back