Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Hitler, he was big on gun grabbing from his citizens.
Just like you.

Actually, no, he wasn't. In fact, he repealled most of the gun bans imposed by the Weimar Regime that preceeded him. There was a massive proliferation of guns in Germany. And no one tried to overthrow Hitler. Instead, they fought to the last old man and little boy for him.

The guy who confiscated all the guns in Germany? Dwight Eisenhower.

Bingo. If the folks living at Auschwitz had firearms, Hitler would have had a lot harder time making them into bars of soap and lamp shades.

Actually, they had no problem at all because everyone in Europe was happy to turn in their Jews....It's what happens when you tell people for 1900 years that the Jews killed your Magic God Man.

They actually had guns in the Warsaw Ghetto in 1944. And they staged an uprising. They killed 19 Germans before the tanks rolled in and 56,000 of them were killed or sent off to the camps.

You keep pushing that lie about the nazis and gun control......you can't lie about it, we have the internet now and it is easily looked up, you doofus....

The nazis took guns away from the enemies of the party and from the groups they planned on murdering, you lying sack of crap.....

I gave a detailed look at the fight in the Warsaw Ghetto and how they barely had but a few guns to fight back......you can't lie about that...
There is a good write up about it in the book "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross.

https://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Consequences-John-Ross/dp/1888118040&tag=ff0d01-20

It's worth the price, btw.
Yes, but your link is dead.

This is an $8 PDF: Unintended Consequences by John Ross | DigitalXpress

Hard copy, oversized paperback, $30 plus shipping: Unintended Consequences in softcover

Notice the Dictator Boot Licker doesn't even consider that the government could be corrupt.
Imbeciles will be imbeciles

These types couldn't care less if millions of innocents die. Just empower the government.

Joey WANTS and NEEDS gun violence. He CELEBRATES school shootings. He MUST have dead bodies to push his agenda, and he doesn't care hoiw many have to die before he does it.

Joey might be the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on this forum. He is evil on the level of Berea or Himmler.

Last edited:
Speaking of Hitler, he was big on gun grabbing from his citizens.
Just like you.

Actually, no, he wasn't. In fact, he repealled most of the gun bans imposed by the Weimar Regime that preceeded him. There was a massive proliferation of guns in Germany. And no one tried to overthrow Hitler. Instead, they fought to the last old man and little boy for him.

The guy who confiscated all the guns in Germany? Dwight Eisenhower.

Bingo. If the folks living at Auschwitz had firearms, Hitler would have had a lot harder time making them into bars of soap and lamp shades.

Actually, they had no problem at all because everyone in Europe was happy to turn in their Jews....It's what happens when you tell people for 1900 years that the Jews killed your Magic God Man.

They actually had guns in the Warsaw Ghetto in 1944. And they staged an uprising. They killed 19 Germans before the tanks rolled in and 56,000 of them were killed or sent off to the camps.

You keep pushing that lie about the nazis and gun control......you can't lie about it, we have the internet now and it is easily looked up, you doofus....

The nazis took guns away from the enemies of the party and from the groups they planned on murdering, you lying sack of crap.....

I gave a detailed look at the fight in the Warsaw Ghetto and how they barely had but a few guns to fight back......you can't lie about that...
There is a good write up about it in the book "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross.

https://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Consequences-John-Ross/dp/1888118040&tag=ff0d01-20

It's worth the price, btw.
Yes, but your link is dead.

This is an $8 PDF: Unintended Consequences by John Ross | DigitalXpress

Hard copy, oversized paperback, $30 plus shipping: Unintended Consequences in softcover
Muchas gracias!!!

Wrong, they have a 2nd Amendment on paper only....the military controls the only gun store available to civilians and you have to be rich and connected to use it...you doofus...

Wow, you mean they don't let something on a piece of paper give then an awful policy? Why, that's brilliant.

We should do that.

Of course, Mexico has a violence problem because the Gun Industry floods their country with guns across the border.

No, Mexico has a violence problem because their government is corrupt and owned by the drug cartels...

Notice the Dictator Boot Licker doesn't even consider that the government could be corrupt.
Imbeciles will be imbeciles

These types couldn't care less if millions of innocents die. Just empower the government.
Joey WANTS and NEEDS gun violence. He CELEBRATES school shootings. He MUST have dead bodies to push his agenda, and he doesn't care hoiw many have to die before he does it.

Joey might be the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on this forum. He is evil on the level of Berea or Himmler.
He's just a shit.

Some of what you posted is already on the Joe Biden campaign website. However, his main plan is to take away liability protection from manufacturers and sellers alike. That means individuals and cities can sue Smith and Wesson or Pro Gun Shop out of business, even if a person was shot by a police officer in a justified shooting. Thinking ahead, he also wants to ban the sales of all firearms, firearm parts, and ammunition via the internet.

So if all the gun stores close down, you can't buy a gun off the net, where would we be able to get guns from? Nowhere. Oh, you can buy them off another person who owns one, but Biden has that base covered as well. You would need a federal license to purchase a gun, and you would have to get a background check before actually getting it.

Buy used, pay cash. Use first names only. Contact only through a burner cell phone bought with cash, or email through anonymous Gmail accounts from public terminals, time paid for with cash. Meet in a public place nowhere near your home. Drive there in a rental car or Uhaul truck.

No, I went on disability. Disability is not welfare because I paid into it all my life. It's just like insurance. You hope you don't have to use it, but if you get into a car accident or an electrical fire burns down your house, insurance is there to cover your losses.

Yes, disability is welfare. If it were insurance you would be paid a fixed amount and you'd be done.

How did I manipulate the system? A government doctor told me I could no longer do my job. I applied for disability using a prescription the doctor gave me. I surrendered all my medical files since the day I was born. Government medical professionals reviewed my records, and decided the first government doctor was absolutely correct. I could no longer work. How is that manipulating the system? After looking at my records, they didn't even call me in for an examination or tests.

Again, I've known people in WHEELCHAIRS who still put in an 8 hour day doing stuff.

Unless you are a wheelchair, you're manipulating the system.

Okay, buddy, this is where you are confused. The reason why there are mass shootings is because it's too easy to get a gun.

Heck, if you can tell me a way to keep guns out of the hands of the crazies and you still get to have one, I'm all ears.

Quick class for all the well behaved folks out there who don't know how to access the gray/black market in America; talk to the guy who sells your kid weed, or else check into a decent hotel and ask the concierge to hook you up with a decent call girl agency, and ask them to get you a gun. Illegal businesses can't call the cops if they get ripped off, so they are always armed. "Smuggler's Blues", baby....
Be cool, and be prepared to part with a good chunk of cash; you need to be tipping heavily along the way. And don't hesitate to smoke some weed or bang the call girl to establish your credibility, you're paying for it anyway.

They are determined to make criminals out of us all, act accordingly.

Shit, I could have gotten anything I wanted-up to and including full auto-on my lunch break when I was delivering during the day.

On a related note, my company sent me to some shitty neighborhoods. :omg:

Okay, buddy, this is where you are confused. The reason why there are mass shootings is because it's too easy to get a gun.

Heck, if you can tell me a way to keep guns out of the hands of the crazies and you still get to have one, I'm all ears.
Says Shitforbrains who supports Democrats releasing violent felons from prison early.

I read that cover to cover 20 years ago when I was laid up with a broken leg after a bad Airborne op.
Lent it out to a couple people and had to literally threaten to beat the shit out of them to get it back, lol.

Won't loan mine out, read it here or buy your own. Some things NEVER come back, books, DVD's, tools.... I got sick of repossessing everything which was the only way. last 45 years I have followed the premise "neither a lender nor a borrower be"
Agreed. If someone in my tribe needs something, I just give it to them.

And btw, that was when the book was about $30...... now it's around $150 for a copy, if you can even find one.
I linked to an $8 pdf and a $30 hard copy (paperback) in this thread.

You mock others by being wrong about everything and showing your ass?
Okay dumbass.... carry on.

No, I mock you for pointing out your crazy.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut wanking off about all the people he wants to shoot.
And the best argument against it is the realization that there are people like you out there.

I sometimes think how he would react to Mike Williamson or Colonel Kratman...and wonder how fast Joey's head might explode...

Quick class for all the well behaved folks out there who don't know how to access the gray/black market in America; talk to the guy who sells your kid weed, or else check into a decent hotel and ask the concierge to hook you up with a decent call girl agency, and ask them to get you a gun. Illegal businesses can't call the cops if they get ripped off, so they are always armed. "Smuggler's Blues", baby....
Be cool, and be prepared to part with a good chunk of cash; you need to be tipping heavily along the way. And don't hesitate to smoke some weed or bang the call girl to establish your credibility, you're paying for it anyway.

They are determined to make criminals out of us all, act accordingly.

Shit, I could have gotten anything I wanted-up to and including full auto-on my lunch break when I was delivering during the day.

On a related note, my company sent me to some shitty neighborhoods. :omg:
The problem normies have when they are pushed outside of legal channels, is that they don't know any criminals or outlaws; they have no friends in low places. So while the things they need are readily available, they don't have any idea how to access these things.
Greg Ellifritz is a retired cop and firearms trainer who likes to travel a lot, especially to 3rd world countries, and he wrote once that if he needed a gun in one of these places he'd probably choke out a security guard or a cop, and take theirs. But that ain't a viable option for a lot of people, and trying it would get them killed quick.

Hey....shit bag......the Pulse night club shooter passed an extensive background check for his security job.....he then passed background checks for each gun he purchased, and when the FBI was alerted that he might be a terrorist, he passed a complete FBI background check, 3 interviews with FBI interrogators and even an undercover approach by FBI agents....and passed all of them with flying colors....

You moron....you have no idea what you are talking about..

Navy Yard shooter still had a fucking security clearance, which is a hell of a lot more thorough than a "background check".

Chris Dorner was a former cop.

Except a lot of them didn't wait for the green light... they were too keen to make the sale.

So...you must have some sort of EVIDENCE that one or more dealers violated Federal law when selling to the people in question, then? Because you would NEVER make a stupid claim with no basis in truth as a hit-and-run shitpost...right?

You continue to lie about guns in America.....your hero, Michael Bellesiles who sold you that lie, lost his job and had to pull his research...you were shown that he lost his job, his award, and had to pull the research but you still lie about it......

Joey is a disciple of Goebbels: keep repeating a lie often enough, if becomes accepted as truth,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back