Record-long drug tunnel discovered at US-Mexico border

Neat, they discovered it. Wonder if those sensors helped discover it?

It's a "wall system" with roads and sensors...it can detect tunneling and alert the border patrol.

Record-long drug tunnel discovered at U.S.-Mexico border

REALITY TV SHOW IDEA: Will Trump’s wall or the cartel’s tunnel be longer? My money’s on the cartel.

Two different topics, that are not connected.

The push for the wall, as about illegal immigration. I never heard anyone, anywhere, suggest that the wall would stop drug smuggling.

Regardless, it would be rather ignorant, to conclude that not having a wall, would have less drug smuggling than with the wall.

Feel free to try and make that ridiculous claim if you wish...

REALITY TV SHOW IDEA: Will Trump’s wall or the cartel’s tunnel be longer? My money’s on the cartel.

The push for the wall, as about illegal immigration. I never heard anyone, anywhere, suggest that the wall would stop drug smuggling.

Regardless, it would be rather ignorant, to conclude that not having a wall, would have less drug smuggling than with the wall.

Once the wall is complete, that will mean more manpower available to search for tunneling as well, one would think.

I hope they waited and caught the bad guys coming in. Get some intel, names, and ensure justice is dealt from the Mexican side.

AndyDelusion where the hell have you been? I don’t believe the wall will have much impact on drug smuggling, but it was a huge piece of the debate when Trump was trying to fund the wall. If you didn’t know that, you weren’t paying attention.

US drug czar says border wall will reduce influx of drugs
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s drug czar on Monday touted the president’s plan for a U.S.-Mexico border wall as a way to save American lives by helping stem the flow of illegal drugs into the country.

AndyDelusion where the hell have you been? I don’t believe the wall will have much impact on drug smuggling, but it was a huge piece of the debate when Trump was trying to fund the wall. If you didn’t know that, you weren’t paying attention.

US drug czar says border wall will reduce influx of drugs
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s drug czar on Monday touted the president’s plan for a U.S.-Mexico border wall as a way to save American lives by helping stem the flow of illegal drugs into the country.

So the drug czar says it will help? Then I wager the drug czar has more information on the matter, than Trump does. Perhaps he's right.

That said, yes I personally have not heard Trump say that the purpose of the wall was to eliminate drugs.

Beside, I don't even think that targeting the source of drugs is the solution. The solution is to target the users of the drugs. As long as people are willing to buy the stuff, it doesn't matter much what the government does. As long as people are handing out cash for a product, someone will be willing to risk selling the product.

That said, the wall is still absolutely required. We have to do our best to control the border.

Forum List

Back