Record breaking heatwave melts roads as temperatures hit over 120 degrees in parts of Australia

Newsweek – Roads are buckling in South Australia amid record temperatures, with officials worrying the rising mercury could set off a new wave of bush fires. South Australia’s heatwave has entered into a fourth day, with even sunset offering little respite. In Adelaide, which endured its hottest night on record, it didn’t dip below 92 F on Thursday, Australia’s ABC News reported. The state’s Bureau of Meteorology noted that the temperature in the town of Nullarbor reached a sweltering 121 F, the fourth hottest temperature ever recorded in Australia.

Record-breaking heatwave melts roads as temperatures hit over 120 degrees Fahrenheit in parts of Australia

Wonder what natural minerals etc the globalist prick want from this country.....

Didn't I see a report of melting roads from somewhere down in Mexico this summer?

I couldn't tell you. Sorry.

In Australia, summer begins on December 1st.
It's hit 127 in the shade in Queensland, so yes Australia can be very VERY hot.

That kind of heat is nothing new for Australia I don't even know why they're bothering with the headline since the record They're crowing about is only a record because it's one tenth of a degree higher than the last recorded high temperature and so the spectacular headline is for nothing. It's just a crock of bull s*** like almost everything that comes out of their mouths.

As far as warming is concerned it is to be expected because the sun is reaching the transition phase from hydrogen to helium fusion which will cause much more heat to be cast in our direction. It's a very slow transition but it has begun. Yes! The sun is getting hotter and will eventually destroy the Earth nothing can be done about this.

Jo
The sun has about 5 BILLION years worth of hydrogen left.

Running out? Lol

That kind of heat is nothing new for Australia I don't even know why they're bothering with the headline since the record They're crowing about is only a record because it's one tenth of a degree higher than the last recorded high temperature and so the spectacular headline is for nothing. It's just a crock of bull s*** like almost everything that comes out of their mouths.

As far as warming is concerned it is to be expected because the sun is reaching the transition phase from hydrogen to helium fusion which will cause much more heat to be cast in our direction. It's a very slow transition but it has begun. Yes! The sun is getting hotter and will eventually destroy the Earth nothing can be done about this.

Jo

Running out? Lol

Who said it's running out? You do know the difference between "transition" and " running out" yes? The sun is gradually heating up.... As all stars of it's age and category do. It will continue to do this until life is no longer possible here on the earth which will be long before the sun runs out of hydrogen. This will happen with or without smoke stacks... Doesn't matter.

Jo

That's funny! I just checked the weather in Adelaide and it was 88 degrees in the middle of the afternoon. That's a below average summer day around here. They did have a whopping 4 days above 100 degrees F, but now it is much cooler.

RACIST!

JO

The high Temp was nothing more than 1/10 of a degree over the previous record....
They're drama queens.

Jo

Jo

Running out? Lol

Who said it's running out? You do know the difference between "transition" and " running out" yes? The sun is gradually heating up.... As all stars of it's age and category do. It will continue to do this until life is no longer possible here on the earth which will be long before the sun runs out of hydrogen. This will happen with or without smoke stacks... Doesn't matter.

Jo
The sun is not heating up unless you are counting solar flares and storms. It does go through heating and cooling cycles but it has nothing to do with the lack of hydrogen. When the sun runs out of hydrogen it will expand and that expansion is what will doom life on earth. No transition has started lol. But we will have either destroyed ourselves or moved on billions of years before that happens.

Edit: After digging around a bit it seems you are correct and I was wrong. Actually it seems we both are correct but we are referencing different solar activities.

Sun's Cycle Alters Earth's Climate | Space

Anyhow, my apologies

Last edited:
Newsweek – Roads are buckling in South Australia amid record temperatures, with officials worrying the rising mercury could set off a new wave of bush fires. South Australia’s heatwave has entered into a fourth day, with even sunset offering little respite. In Adelaide, which endured its hottest night on record, it didn’t dip below 92 F on Thursday, Australia’s ABC News reported. The state’s Bureau of Meteorology noted that the temperature in the town of Nullarbor reached a sweltering 121 F, the fourth hottest temperature ever recorded in Australia.

Record-breaking heatwave melts roads as temperatures hit over 120 degrees Fahrenheit in parts of Australia

Wonder what natural minerals etc the globalist prick want from this country.....
That can't be true. We're heading for an ice age.

I know because some climate deniers said so right here.
Climate deniers? Who denies climate? We got lots of climate
Yes, climate deniers.
Climate changes daily. High 50 rain today here. Tomorrow sunny high 67. Christmas sunny high 60. Climate change, but it won't destroy us.

Yes, climate deniers.
Climate changes daily. High 50 rain today here. Tomorrow sunny high 67. Christmas sunny high 60. Climate change, but it won't destroy us.
Damn, you are stupid.

Weather changes daily dingbat.

Climate means something completely different.

Yes, climate deniers.
Damn, you are stupid.

Just the thought that humans can kill the earth just by living is insane, but you have proven yourself to be certified.

Yes, climate deniers.
Damn, you are stupid.

Just the thought that humans can kill the earth just by living is insane, but you have proven yourself to be certified.
Well no, I haven't.

You, however, have proven you are too stupid to participate in this conversation.

Have a nice day, and enjoy today's "climate".

Yes, climate deniers.
Damn, you are stupid.

Well no, I haven't.

You, however, have proven you are too stupid to participate in this conversation.

Have a nice day, and enjoy today's "climate".
We cannot kill the planet by living our lives. I know that blows your made up story.
74896552_1071046339893987_7749300103650738176_n.jpg

Wow, can roads really melt if the temperature is hot enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Asphalt roads can.
In Texas when it gets really hot and you park your bike on asphalt you have to put something under your kickstand or it'll sink and your bike will fall over.
A flattened beer can works.

Wow, can roads really melt if the temperature is hot enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Asphalt roads can.
In Texas when it gets really hot and you park your bike on asphalt you have to put something under your kickstand or it'll sink and your bike will fall over.
A flattened beer can works.
Thank you. I have only been to Texas once and that was almost 30 years ago in the spring of 1991. My trip to Houston was just before my ninth birthday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I haven't been on a plane since then.

Use concrete. DONE
Your'e owners much prefer ass-fault. More petroleum like your shitty shingled roofing you asshats pay for.Lets not talk about the filth in your "houses" CARPETING.

Forum List

Back