Recently elected sociopath continues Tweet war

he's beginning to stir speculations of intimidation of the media which could be a potential violation of the first amendment. but that aside i mean the tweet is obviously to soothe his ego but this is not presidential in my opinion. as president you need to take criticism and be the bigger person. he could have said something concrete to bring the country together (like i won't deport your family members, that would have been nice). barack obama put up with his ridiculous birther accusations for some time and did not address it (as he shouldn't have) until his supporters rallied around DT and made enough noise. learn, donald. i know you're not that smart but it really isn't that complicated.

We've obviously entered a time where quiet reserve no longer works and only a constant barrage of come backs gets any respect.

The propagandists and their faithful slaves are freaking because Trump is freezing them out and exposing them for what they are.

It's like Christmas.

who wants to be TOGETHER with you lefty libs , best thing to do is to ALWAYS keep fighting and messing with the lefty , lib . dem. pwicks 320 !!

he's beginning to stir speculations of intimidation of the media which could be a potential violation of the first amendment..

LMAO

They are intimidated by Trump's refusal to talk to them.
Typical commie scum. It's always a supposed "crime" when they're exposed. They're *frightened* when you point out that they're breaking the law. They're *intimidated* when you state your intent to expose them for the criminal pigs they are.

he's beginning to stir speculations of intimidation of the media which could be a potential violation of the first amendment..

LMAO

They are intimidated by Trump's refusal to talk to them.
Typical commie scum. It's always a supposed "crime" when they're exposed. They're *frightened* when you point out that they're breaking the law. They're *intimidated* when you state your intent to expose them for the criminal pigs they are.

Mostly they spew shit trying to look all intelligent and all knowing.

You left wing nutters keep all of this bull shit up and it might be a generation before you ever win an election again. America gave you a strong message that we are tired of your lies. Keep calling us names and see how far that gets you.
~The Deplorables

Oh my gosh Trump tweeted something....now he's bound to lose the election
What? Trump can't lose! The liberals can't be allowed to win because they are silly butt heads! How can we keep them from winning? How can we keep our trailer park rednecks from rioting when we face the inevitable loss? OH MY GOD!

Being far left looks like a mental illness. We should institutionalize them.
EXACTLY. They mainstreamed and normalized insanity...and now the sane people have said that's enough, children. Go back to your rooms.

Forum List

Back