Recent Rioting In Minnesota.Yah, The Local Democrats Were Bored And Needed To Entertain Themselves, Right?

Inadvertently is not a condition for death in this case.

I would have loved to join in protesting the disintegration of law and order by the pigs.
If you win inNovemeber you will have all the Antifa and BLM and others you want. This time around I will just laugh at it all. And more guns will be purchased. more and more and more. And people will hide them and all the ammo they can get for when you confiscate them.
I live out here in the woods of the Ozark Mountains I doubt any BLM or ANTIFA dudes show up to chase off the woodland fairies...And to note I do not and never have had any ANTIFA or BLM or others I want. There was some white supremacist around here when I moved here in 1998..But they be gone because they be crazy and self destructive.

Yet, I am not worried about anyone but cops because being the sovereign citizen they be they feel they can do what the hell they like.
All of those protests/riots will not do a thing. The fascist state is here. The criminal code needs to be reduced. That is the start. To much money is made from it. It does no good if a mayor or equivalent turns a blind eye to protests/riots if the criminal code is not changed.

101013135_3476469955714719_4974073059393667072_n.jpg

The officer followed department procedure, and did nothing wrong. These feral animals deliberately escalate their arrests, hoping to win a big lawsuit and get some Bling, and it's stupid for officers to have to endure that risk of injury and permanent harm for the crap pay they get in return, and with endemic black violence, they really should just shoot first and not have to guess if the feral animal is just posturing are really is a nutjob. Same goes with any white citizen violently confronted by these animals, given the high rates of hate crimes committed against whites since the Obama election and Holder's encouragement of such scum as the Black Panthers intimidating voters at polls and Democrats' promotion of cop killing and attacking elderly white people at political rallies.

So, I agree the dept. shouldn't force officers to risk their lives or permanert injury in wrestling matches with vermin, they need to just shoot the scum at the first sign of violent and erratic behavior. Same goes for every other citizen in the U.S.

Last edited:
The officer followed department procedure, and did nothing wrong. These feral animals deliberately escalate their arrests, hoping to win a big lawsuit and get some Bling, and it's stupid for officers to have to endure that risk of injury and permanent harm for the crap pay they get in return, and with endemic black violence, they really should just shoot first and not have to guess if the feral animal is just posturing are really is a nutjob. Same goes with any white citizen violently confronted by these animals, given the high rates of hate crimes committed against whites since the Obama election and Holder's encouragement of such scum as the Black Panthers intimidating voters at polls and Democrats' promotion of cop killing and attacking elderly white people at political rallies.

So, I agree the dept. shouldn't force officers to risk their lives or permanert injury in wrestling matches with vermin, they need to just shoot the scum at the first sign of violent and erratic behavior. Same goes for every other citizen in the U.S.
m79sb.jpg

No. However, even if you are right, it doesn't give the OP the right to call it a "riot" when it wasn't.
LOL...if there is some subtle distinction between a riot and the violent disorder in Minnesota then I'm not seeing it.
Why haven't your nurses taken away your internet access?

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar comments that the anger is just.

Folks, diversity does not and NEVER will work. The mess that has been created will have to be taken care of at a great price.

EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

No. However, even if you are right, it doesn't give the OP the right to call it a "riot" when it wasn't.
LOL...if there is some subtle distinction between a riot and the violent disorder in Minnesota then I'm not seeing it.
Why haven't your nurses taken away your internet access?

Riot is when they go after the liberal soy boys.

The mayor has landed some incredibly soy based comments, siding against his own community, siding against even the blacks... with criminals and looters.

Oh, there's a "disparity in treatment" all right. I invite Sunny Hostin to come down here to Tampa Florida's VA hospital, and count how many black people she sees working in good jobs, versus how many whites. I think she'll find a distinct "disparity in treatment" with about 100 blacks and dark skinned race, for every 1 white.

This includes doctors, nurses, and technicians, as well as clerical, cooking, and maintenance personnel. The "disparity in treatment is know as AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, aka racial discrimination against whites.

But guess, what, Sunny Hostin. You still don't see mobs of (who have a right to be) enraged whites rioting and looting , like the uncivilized savages in Minneapolis did. Nor do you see whites rioting every time a black person, or gang, beats up on a white person, or kills an innocent cop.

At the same time that this black guy died in Minneaoplis, a police officer doing his job correctly was shot and killed. Number of rioters: Zero.

Inadvertently is not a condition for death in this case.

I would have loved to join in protesting the disintegration of law and order by the pigs.

and I note how cons will always

1. defend the murder of blacks by cops

and

2. call cops JACK BOOTED nazis when they try to serve legal warrants on whites; ruby ridge, cliven bundy, waco.....

They're at it again. A cop inavertantly kills someone, and here come the loony/violent liberals and decide, Hey! weze all got a weason to trash and burn the place!!, who are they kidding? odds are, the rioters are probably uneducated and unemployed, the only skills they have is throwing rocks at people, breaking store windows/then looting, setting cars on fire, etc. etc. etc. and just memorizing their handed scripts, most of the time it's the usual "No Jussise, No Peece" !!!!
Anyone wonder if these riots would occur if it was some regular white guy who got his azz kicked by a few cops for attempting to rob a bank?

i'd be interested to know your hypocritical reasons for supporting militant conservatives who threaten violence and unrest all over the country?

please explain how the white militants are "freedom fighting patriots" while the blacks and liberals are all anti-American commies....

I always enjoy it when you prove you only care about rights and freedoms for conservative white christians and NOT for anyone else.

It was a large protest, not a riot. No fires, no looting, no destroying where they live. Windows broken, cars in a parking lot reportedly beat up. That sucks. So did tear gas, but it wasn't a RIOT.

It has been more than just a "large protest"

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — There was chaos and destruction in Minneapolis Tuesday night as police officers and protesters clashed over the death of George Floyd.

RAW VIDEO: Police Fire Flash Grenades At Protesters Smashing Squad Cars
Okay, you and I have different definitions of a riot, especially when the OP and some of the other posters start saying they burned the place down, etc. etc.
That was out of hand, causing all that damage to police cars. As residents of Minneapolis they are going to pay for it. Literally, in their taxes. And I don't see why this protest got so violent; the cops were immediately fired and the mayor is calling for Mr. Knee to be prosecuted.

Upset, protesting? Okay. Being so destructive? I don't see it.

Yeah, I guess we do have a different definition:

Attn: OldLady That's a riot. I know you don't get them there in Lobsterville, but I've been through quite a few and that IS a riot.

Burning buildings=riot. No 2 ways about that.

You don't even have enough black people around to have a riot. :auiqs.jpg:

I've been invited to join riots before. Over in Pinellas. :aargh:

It was a large protest, not a riot. No fires, no looting, no destroying where they live. Windows broken, cars in a parking lot reportedly beat up. That sucks. So did tear gas, but it wasn't a RIOT.

It has been more than just a "large protest"

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — There was chaos and destruction in Minneapolis Tuesday night as police officers and protesters clashed over the death of George Floyd.

RAW VIDEO: Police Fire Flash Grenades At Protesters Smashing Squad Cars
Okay, you and I have different definitions of a riot, especially when the OP and some of the other posters start saying they burned the place down, etc. etc.
That was out of hand, causing all that damage to police cars. As residents of Minneapolis they are going to pay for it. Literally, in their taxes. And I don't see why this protest got so violent; the cops were immediately fired and the mayor is calling for Mr. Knee to be prosecuted.

Upset, protesting? Okay. Being so destructive? I don't see it.

Yeah, I guess we do have a different definition:

Attn: OldLady That's a riot. I know you don't get them there in Lobsterville, but I've been through quite a few and that IS a riot.

Burning buildings=riot. No 2 ways about that.

You don't even have enough black people around to have a riot. :auiqs.jpg:

I've been invited to join riots before. Over in Pinellas. :aargh:

That post was about the protests the day before. Yes, last night was a riot.

The officer followed department procedure, and did nothing wrong.

You are completely full of shit. My brother is a cop and we were talking about this last night. He said there is ZERO excuse for what that cop did once they had that guy cuffed. He said he is for sure getting charged with manslaughter at the minimum and the second cop that stood there next to him with this arms folded will likely get charged also. As for the other two involved, they were off camera so depending on what they were doing they could end up charged or getting their jobs back.

No surprise here though. Except for Joy Behar, this women (Hostin) says the dumbest things anywhere on TV.

"inadvertently"? Wtf happened to personal responsibility? You get a free pass on it if you're police, or what?

This is so bad, that cop was wrong. The ones around that didn't stop him were wrong too. Wtf, is everyone too pussy to break up a fight now? Nobody has a sense of wrong or right anymore? Fuck that, I would put myself in harm's way to stop crap like that from happening. Probably earn a BLEO when it was a LEO who was in the wrong. IDGAF what the law is. Right is right and wrong is wrong, and that was wrong. There's some bad police training going on in places. Also the communist school system is cranking out apathetic douchelords that get hired as law enforcement officers.

Protect and Serve, my ass! They're there to enforce the low-hanging fruit laws and fuck you.

Up until recently, I respected the local law, things have changed for the worse.
Yeah, I don't see how this can be considered "inadvertent" when a cop was kneeling on
this clown's neck long after he stopped struggling and then even breathing.
I doubt he wanted to kill this guy but it didn't look like he cared or not if he did.

Who is training our cops to be killers? Maybe the cops, like the ones in NY that choked off the fat
cigarette smuggler, see human debris so much they've stopped thinking of them as human.

Whatever the case the cops had better start to look at their training techniques.
When someone is in custody and compliant you can take your hand off their windpipe. You've already won!

This was planned....the dems want unrest before the election.....how patriotic of them....
The protest was planned or the killing via pigs was planned?

Yes cops are pigs. Straight from your mother's basement.

Which chapter of the DNC sent you here ?
Unlike like people who feel the need to join an organization to feel needed and part of the herds I am no member of any party...Yet, I am not the topic of this thread...Pigs want to kill restrained people are pigs they are murderers and belong in those shit hole nations you guys like to put down.
I don't blame people for protesting actions by those that are supposed to serve and protect, not kill without mercy like the criminals they claim are the bad guys.

We really haven't heard from both sides here yet. All we have is a video. Is it possible that there is other information about this event that we haven't seen yet? I'd say its more than likely. Will it make a difference? Definite "maybe".

Someone was killed here and that's definitely not good. But there hasn't even been an autopsy yet.

It always best to wait before rendering judgment.

A friend of mine who was a cop was accused a number of years ago with "brutality" (against another honky, so it didn't make the news).

After the matter was investigated, it was discovered that the civilian had accused the police officer's mother of prostitution. Deserved the beating 1000%.
Uh... No. Shit talking is not legal grounds for assault in any state that im aware of.

Forum List

Back