Rebel Moon: Part One (Netflix)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This is one of those movies you can tell five minutes in that it sucks.

30 minutes in, it gets worse. That's about as far as I've gotten as I write this.

The soldiers of the "Motherworld", half Roman/half Nazi, show up on a remote farming planet, eyeballing the babes, looking for rebels, and in need of food. In the process of looking for rebels, their rapey thuggish behavior creates some.

The acting is atrocious, the script is atrocious, and the hardware is a knockoff of a knockoff of Star Wars.

Avoid this.

30 minutes in, it gets worse. That's about as far as I've gotten as I write this.

The soldiers of the "Motherworld", half Roman/half Nazi, show up on a remote farming planet, eyeballing the babes, looking for rebels, and in need of food. In the process of looking for rebels, their rapey thuggish behavior creates some.

The acting is atrocious, the script is atrocious, and the hardware is a knockoff of a knockoff of Star Wars.

Avoid this.

And the tiny woman can out fight a dozen men....

and for all the money they may have spent it looks like a sci fi channel movie

Avoid this.

The Seven Samurai and the magnifent seven was workable
because the 7 were up against rag tag bandits......these guys are suppoesed to fight a modern military with legions of troops.....

the spider scene? they all had guns...could have shot it with a lot less effort

I could see it's wokeism a mile away.
110lb. woman that can kick the pants off of a team of trained combat soldiers like they are 5 year olds, helpless against her superior everything.

Disney ruined Star Wars with one space jesus... don't want to watch another one

Forum List

Back