Reasons To Vote For Trump

I can think of a few reasons to vote for Trump. They don't, however, override the nearly 200 reasons I can think of for not voting for him.

The few reasons I gave to vote for Trump overrides 10,000 reasons you can think of to not vote for him.

When I grant you the right to cast my vote, maybe they will, but right now you don't have that imprimatur.
No one gives a fuck about your vote....

We give a fuck knowing there are fascists like you living amongst us Americans.....

facists like gusto and uncensored yes.:D
Says the fascist loon...:lol:

In looking it up, apparently China was just able to crash the NAFTA party. As to what Ross Perot did or didn't specifically "whine" about, I don't know. But he didn't like the idea of jobs being sucked out of the U.S. by cheap foreign labor. And for good reason.

apparently China was just able to crash the NAFTA party.

Love to hear your theory. Spell it out.

"Theory" my ass. And I don't need to spell it out. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself. Just enter into your browser something like, "Was China included in the NAFTA agreement." One of the websites that should come up is one that talks about China crashing the NAFTA party. Or if that doesn't satisfy you, the next time you are in some store, look to see how many of the products are made in China.

"Theory" my ass.

China crashing NAFTA isn't a theory? What is it?

And I don't need to spell it out.

I agree. You can make stupid claims and don't need to back them up.

Just enter into your browser something like, "Was China included in the NAFTA agreement."

It would say, of course not, NAFTA involves the US, Canada and Mexico, not China.

the next time you are in some store, look to see how many of the products are made in China.

Good idea. Still doesn't involve NAFTA.

Go to any store and see how many products are made in China. Is the product saying so only a "theory?" Next, you have to be an idiot if you think I am going to "back that up."

Next, don't tell me about what it would say. Type into your browser what I told you to for your "back up." One of the websites should talk about how China crashed the NAFTA party. Whether or not they were invited doesn't matter.

Next, NAFTA got the ball rolling with "free trade." China got in on the action. NAFTA is the reason why. So it does involve NAFTA.

Go to any store and see how many products are made in China. Is the product saying so only a "theory?"

No, the product is saying, imported from a non-NAFTA country.

Next, you have to be an idiot if you think I am going to "back that up."

I agree, you can't back up your idiocy.

Next, NAFTA got the ball rolling with "free trade." China got in on the action.

We still don't have a free trade agreement with China, over 20 years after NAFTA...which didn't include China.

There may not be any official trade agreement with China. But there is obviously a de facto free trade agreement with them. Our yearly trade deficit with them is anywhere from 300 billion dollars to over 700 billion dollars. Do you suppose things would be any different if they were actually members of NAFTA or GATT? Do you still want me to back that up? Well I'm not. Because you are an economic version of a human caused global warming denier. Be an idiot if you want to be. Just don't expect me to join in.

apparently China was just able to crash the NAFTA party.

Love to hear your theory. Spell it out.

"Theory" my ass. And I don't need to spell it out. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself. Just enter into your browser something like, "Was China included in the NAFTA agreement." One of the websites that should come up is one that talks about China crashing the NAFTA party. Or if that doesn't satisfy you, the next time you are in some store, look to see how many of the products are made in China.

"Theory" my ass.

Just enter into your browser something like, "Was China included in the NAFTA agreement."

It would say, of course not, NAFTA involves the US, Canada and Mexico, not China.

the next time you are in some store, look to see how many of the products are made in China.

Go to any store and see how many products are made in China. Is the product saying so only a "theory?" Next, you have to be an idiot if you think I am going to "back that up."

Next, don't tell me about what it would say. Type into your browser what I told you to for your "back up." One of the websites should talk about how China crashed the NAFTA party. Whether or not they were invited doesn't matter.

Next, NAFTA got the ball rolling with "free trade." China got in on the action. NAFTA is the reason why. So it does involve NAFTA.

Go to any store and see how many products are made in China. Is the product saying so only a "theory?"

We still don't have a free trade agreement with China, over 20 years after NAFTA...which didn't include China.

There may not be any official trade agreement with China. But there is obviously a de facto free trade agreement with them. Our yearly trade deficit with them is anywhere from 300 billion dollars to over 700 billion dollars. Do you suppose things would be any different if they were actually members of NAFTA or GATT? Do you still want me to back that up? Well I'm not. Because you are an economic version of a human caused global warming denier. Be an idiot if you want to be. Just don't expect me to join in.

There may not be any official trade agreement with China.

And they're not an official, or unofficial, part of NAFTA.
Always glad to help you learn something new.

"Theory" my ass.

It was never an issue. The jobs lost to China and everything that went with it was the issue. Seeing how Trump at least says he wants to do something about it should make you want to vote for Trump.

"Theory" my ass.

It was never an issue. The jobs lost to China and everything that went with it was the issue. Seeing how Trump at least says he wants to do something about it should make you want to vote for Trump.

It was never an issue.

I agree, your moronic claim that China is part of NAFTA was never an issue.

Forum List

Back