Reason #59,538 on Why to Homeschool

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The government school systems are a collection of fascists.

During on online class the teacher saw a Red Ryder BB gun so called the cops to have his home raided.

The principal and the teacher cited a rule stating that students may not bring guns to school and claimed it extended to virtual classes as well.

It will be interesting to see how many children actually return to public schools when reopened, and from what social class.
If I were younger I’d start an online teaching company so parents could cut their ties to the government. Minimal overhead and huge demand.

During on online class the teacher saw a Red Ryder BB gun so called the cops to have his home raided.

The principal and the teacher cited a rule stating that students may not bring guns to school and claimed it extended to virtual classes as well.

The youngster should be made to go to Texas holding a sign that gun owners are fascist faggots, as a penalty.

Reasons to Home School

Your child does not socialize well with others
You are too lazy to get up early to get your kids to school
You want to isolate your child from negroes, Hispanics and Jews
You want to indoctrinate your child to your religious and political beliefs and you don’t want them exposed to others.

The youngster should be made to go to Texas holding a sign that gun owners are fascist faggots, as a penalty.
Penalty for what bad behavior? He did nothing wrong. His parents did nothing wrong. In fact, the school was in the wrong, and at the very least owe the family an apology and a very public rewrite of the policy.

Reasons to Home School

You want to indoctrinate your child to your religious and political beliefs and you don’t want them exposed to others.
You have no clue how homeschooling works.

You’re reason #59,963.

Reasons to Home School

Very familiar with it.

Biggest educational scam in the country

Reasons to Home School

Very familiar with it.

Biggest educational scam in the country
Yeah, that’s why every school has guards and metal detectors.

Do people who support home schooling never compare them to regular kids?

Control for IQ every kid who went through public education will be ten times as socially capable.....

Never met a home schooled kid in Illinois when I was a boy who wasn't a fucking weirdo.

Maybe it's different in other places, but in the midwest. Homeschooling is the mark of the indoctrinated

Reasons to Home School

Those are dumb reasons. The best reasons are to get your children out of a toxic environment where bullying is rampant, teachers are more interested in teaching political correctness then educating, and the slowest students hold the faster ones back. What government school allows a very bright kid to take math classes three grades above grade level, science classes two above, and civics at grade level, all in the same classroom? Face reality, you simply can't handle the idea that people are free to educate in the way that works best for their children. Everybody should be good little automatons in their little gray cubicles, surrounded by government observers. That way we can make sure that everybody gets fed the party line with no chance they'll hear disagreement.

Reasons to Home School

Those are dumb reasons. The best reasons are to get your children out of a toxic environment where bullying is rampant, teachers are more interested in teaching political correctness then educating, and the slowest students hold the faster ones back. What government school allows a very bright kid to take math classes three grades above grade level, science classes two above, and civics at grade level, all in the same classroom? Face reality, you simply can't handle the idea that people are free to educate in the way that works best for their children. Everybody should be good little automatons in their little gray cubicles, surrounded by government observers. That way we can make sure that everybody gets fed the party line with no chance they'll hear disagreement.

Dealing with bullying is a reason to keep your kid in school.....

And being 15 and graduated from high school isn't a good thing either....?

I feel like none of you have actually met anyone who has done this. They are sad little people who might have been very normal had they been allowed to take the path 99%+ of their peers take.

Never felt worse for anyone than the little kids on college campuses with no friends. Who never had friends to begin with because their parents made sure to keep them in classes with people who hit puberty 3 years earlier and are 3 years older.

Reasons to Home School

That is what I said
Your child is socially awkward and does not get along with others

Reasons to Home School

Because the was public schooled

Control for IQ every kid who went through public education will be ten times as socially capable.....

Never met a home schooled kid in Illinois when I was a boy who wasn't a fucking weirdo.

Maybe it's different in other places, but in the midwest. Homeschooling is the mark of the indoctrinated

How many have you met?

How many have you met?

Well over a dozen. I remember taking classes with two of them.

And I have cousins who cavort in those circles for like "debate club" or whatever cuz their dad was a lawyer and very religious there was some overlap there via their church.

If you can't buck your mother you're not going to buck the indoctrination of the state, lol, just retarding their conformity into a useful citizen.

Now i'm not counting kids who did what's called "american schooling" which is basically just online classes with some proctored tests. Technically they might be home schooled but their parents aren't doing the educating. It's just taking your HS classes online. If we counted them i'd know a lot more....but all of them did most of the education at a public school. Just finished HS online

How many have you met?

And I have cousins who cavort in those circles for like "debate club" or whatever cuz their dad was a lawyer and very religious there was some overlap there via their church.

If you can't buck your mother you're not going to buck the indoctrination of the state, lol, just retarding their conformity into a useful citizen.

Now i'm not counting kids who did what's called "american schooling" which is basically just online classes with some proctored tests. Technically they might be home schooled but their parents aren't doing the educating. It's just taking your HS classes online. If we counted them i'd know a lot more....but all of them did most of the education at a public school. Just finished HS online

I would agree that there is a difference between the parents doing the teaching vs on line classes as you described. My youngest daughter finished her last two years of HS on line, just as you mentioned. My daughter loved it, she could go at her own pace. The biggest advantage was being able to take it with her basically anywhere she went. She finished HS this past January with honors.

I wouldn't knock anyone for choosing to "homeschool" their children, whether they were the teachers or the state was. Lots of "weird" kids coming out of public school too. Have you not seen them? LOL

How many have you met?

I would agree that there is a difference between the parents doing the teaching vs on line classes as you described. My youngest daughter finished her last two years of HS on line, just as you mentioned. My daughter loved it, she could go at her own pace. The biggest advantage was being able to take it with her basically anywhere she went. She finished HS this past January with honors.

I wouldn't knock anyone for choosing to "homeschool" their children, whether they were the teachers or the state was. Lots of "weird" kids coming out of public school too. Have you not seen them? LOL

Yea but just imagine those kids if they were home schooled

less angry maybe, the boys

But more weird? Many times over

Forum List

Back