Really? Predator Prequel

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A 5' 7" 120 pound Native American girl fighting a Predator in the 17th century.

giphy.gif

If this was made in the 90s it probably would have been good. But with today's social and political bullshit everytime I see something with a woman in it or a black person I tend to be turned off.

Last year the producer said they wanted a empowering movie for women showing a tribal woman who defied odds. Soon as I saw that I said "yeah. Fuck that". I have no interest in it at all.

It's a shame they blew it. Going back in time could have been pretty cool. In predator 2 when you saw that pistol at the end it opened up a lot of possibilities.

If this was made in the 90s it probably would have been good. But with today's social and political bullshit everytime I see something with a woman in it or a black person I tend to be turned off.

Last year the producer said they wanted a empowering movie for women showing a tribal woman who defied odds. Soon as I saw that I said "yeah. Fuck that". I have no interest in it at all.

It's a shame they blew it. Going back in time could have been pretty cool. In predator 2 when you saw that pistol at the end it opened up a lot of possibilities.

Yep, I always wanted to see that followed-up on. Now if they were going to do it with Cheyenne Dog Men that would be interesting.

Forum List

Back