Reality Check: NYC Mayor Calls TWO (2) BUSSES of Illegals Dumped In City 'Horrific'

He gave a bunch of illegals a free ride to NYC on the Taxpayer dime. Many are going to return to Texas when they can. That you're applauding this underscores that you're little more than a fucking dumbass.
When was the last time you sponsored an illegal and their families and put them up in your home, fed them, clothed them, and kept a roof over their heads? Your roof!

Shut the Hell up LibTard. You and your fellow LibIdiots are nothing more than a bus stop for Fentanyl, Crack, Meth, Heroin and Human Trafficking.

He gave a bunch of illegals a free ride to NYC on the Taxpayer dime. Many are going to return to Texas when they can. That you're applauding this underscores that you're little more than a fucking dumbass.
And how do you know where any of them will go? lol...Many are applauding this because too often progressive libs pull their crap without having to deal with the consequence...Karma comes to all of us sooner or later....Your bill is due...

Cry, bitch. Now all of you fucking kuuunts get to share in the disaster that YOU CREATED at the border of MY STATE.

We should fucking declare war on all of you and start exterminating!!!!

Millions of illegals have crossed into the southwestern US border states due to the Un-Constitutional and illegal policies of Joe Biden and Democrats.

Biden has illegally transported and dumped thousands of illegals throughout the US and illegally dumped them without informing local and state officials they are coming.

As long as the criminal, illegal masses stayed the problem of the border states or other Conservative-run states everything has been 'hunky-dory'.

Now, thanks to gov Abbot and a few other border state governors, illegalls are getting bussed and dumped on tbe doorstep of those responsible for the national security immigration disaster and in nearby cities like NY....

Now that the problem.has come to them, these piticians are complaining how 'horrible' having 2 bus loads show up is.

View attachment 679235

:p

To be honest, I feel a little sorry for the mayor himself. I think he's not so bad but is paying a price for being on the blue team and having to pay for the state's woke policies which he didn't personally bring on himself. Aside from feeling sorry for him personally, I love it when they get what they paid for. Similar situation happening in DC where the mayor has begged for help due to the horrible happenings since illegals have been shipped to them.

Things that are "horrific" in New York:

High crime because the Democrats won't prosecute crimes and have a ridiculous no bail policy.

Defunding the police.

New York police being told to stand down by the Democrats to allow the BLM Insurrection to destroy and loot parts of the city.

New York City and New York State being a "Sanctuary" city and state.

High taxation.

Union ass kissing.

Affirmative Action hiring in city and state jobs.

Diversity.

Failed and incompetent Democrat leadership.

Obnoxious New York assholes.
/———/ Not all New Yorkers are obnoxious assholes. Just the ones running things. Plenty are pissed off because the remember a better NY. Upstate NY is mostly agricultural and conservative. The problem is the GOP gave up trying to win in the state.

Last edited:
/———/ Not all New Yorkers are obnoxious assholes. Just the ones running things. Plenty are passed off because the remember a better NY. Upstate NY is mostly agricultural and conservative. The problem is the GOP gave up trying to win in the state.

Living here in Florida we see our share of obnoxious New Yorkers.

However, you are correct. There are good Conservatives that live in rural New York State. Just like there are good Conservatives that live in rural California and Illinois although those states are bat shit crazy Libtard.

So you’re fine with illegals in Texas just don’t send them to your sanctuary city.

Millions of illegals have crossed into the southwestern US border states due to the Un-Constitutional and illegal policies of Joe Biden and Democrats.
Oh, the illegals didn't all want to be bussed to DC? wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whatever happened to beggars can't be choosers?

they don't even belong in the US in the first place, though everyone on the left somehow keeps forgetting that..

To be honest, I feel a little sorry for the mayor himself. I think he's not so bad but is paying a price for being on the blue team and having to pay for the state's woke policies which he didn't personally bring on himself. Aside from feeling sorry for him personally, I love it when they get what they paid for. Similar situation happening in DC where the mayor has begged for help due to the horrible happenings since illegals have been shipped to them.
i don't feel one damn bit sorry for him (or them). They showed their egregious hypocrisy. They think they can just do any old thing and America will take it bc they have the WH and Congress. Abbott showed that is not the case w/ him. The illegals belong in DC bc DC was what caused the mess. END OF SENTENCE

Biden has illegally transported and dumped thousands of illegals throughout the US and illegally dumped them without informing local and state officials they are coming.

As long as the criminal, illegal masses stayed the problem of the border states or other Conservative-run states everything has been 'hunky-dory'.

Now, thanks to gov Abbot and a few other border state governors, illegalls are getting bussed and dumped on tbe doorstep of those responsible for the national security immigration disaster and in nearby cities like NY....

Now that the problem.has come to them, these piticians are complaining how 'horrible' having 2 bus loads show up is.

View attachment 679235

:p

Glorious! Glorious I say! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back