Real oppression & tyranny

Your fellow right wingers are wanting the Fed Govt to control what we can by and I am the one calling for tyranny. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How is it possible so many of you have been born without a sense of irony?

Oh look, you think you can lie your way out.

Okay, where? Where did anyone other than you suggest the " Fed Govt to control what we can by" (sic)?

You built a straw man and now battle fiercely against it.

Stop subsidizing China. Xi's man won't - it's why he was installed, to make China great again.

Trump was the first president since Reagan to stand up to China, which is why you so bitterly hate him.

see post number 6?

And?

While I don't agree, placing sanctions on an enemy country - and China IS our enemy, isn't keeping anyone from buying goods - it is restricting trade with those who are hostile to our nation.

"Goodwill towards all, trade with some." - James Madison.

We are not obligated to trade with nations that seek our destruction - regardless of profiteering by those like you.

While I don't agree, placing sanctions on an enemy country - and China IS our enemy, isn't keeping anyone from buying goods - it is restricting trade with those who are hostile to our nation.

From post 6 "We have the power to stop all trade with China, we just lack the willpower and morality to do it."

This is controlling what people buy plain and simple.

We are not obligated to trade with nations that seek our destruction - regardless of profiteering by those like you.

I agree we are not obligated to trade with anyone. But clearly "we the people" have decided to trade with China, and we should have the freedom to do so.

I know you like to blame it all on me, but whatever device you are using to post on here came from China, yet you are still using it

I am betting there is more shit from China in your house than mine
You keep posting this so let's just see.

All of my furniture is Lazy Boy made in America

My bedroom set is Broyhill which is now made in China but when I bought it nearly 30 years ago was made in the US.

My home theater products Onkyo were made in Japan

My LG C1 OLED was made in Mexico

ALL of my Klipsch home theater speakers are made in the US

My Keen work boots are made in the US

My NB tennis shoes are made in Indonesia

My Levi's work jeans are made in Egypt

My work shirts are custom made and I have no idea where they source them but they customize them for me in my hometown.

Almost ALL of my work equipment is Ridgid and made in the US

My custom computers (Power Spec) are made in the US.

My treadmill Weslo is made in the US, Canada & China so you might have me on this one.

My kitchenware is Cuisinart and to my surprise is not made in America. It is made in France & China. When its replaced that will be rectified.

My Samsung Z Flip was made in Vietnam

My kitchen appliances are Maytag and made in the US.

My Samsung washer and dryer are made in South Korea

My Keurig coffee machine was made in China

My Delta plumbing fixtures are Made in the US

Almost all of my artwork in my house comes from local artists.

You keep posting this so let's just see.

All of my furniture is Lazy Boy made in America

My bedroom set is Broyhill which is now made in China but when I bought it nearly 30 years ago was made in the US.

My home theater products Onkyo were made in Japan

My LG C1 OLED was made in Mexico

ALL of my Klipsch home theater speakers are made in the US

My Keen work boots are made in the US

My NB tennis shoes are made in Indonesia

My Levi's work jeans are made in Egypt

My work shirts are custom made and I have no idea where they source them but they customize them for me in my hometown.

Almost ALL of my work equipment is Ridgid and made in the US

My custom computers (Power Spec) are made in the US.

My treadmill Weslo is made in the US, Canada & China so you might have me on this one.

My kitchenware is Cuisinart and to my surprise is not made in America. It is made in France & China. When its replaced that will be rectified.

My Samsung Z Flip was made in Vietnam

My kitchen appliances are Maytag and made in the US.

My Samsung washer and dryer are made in South Korea

My Keurig coffee machine was made in China

My Delta plumbing fixtures are Made in the US

Almost all of my artwork in my house comes from local artists.
And that story is made up right out of your head.

And that story is made up right out of your head.
I researched every item listed dumbass. I own every item listed.

For example here is the back of my TV.
20211201_091108.jpg

Here's the tag in my boots and running shoes.
20211201_094113.jpg20211201_094219.jpg

Not gonna waste my time trying to make you look stupid any further than this.

Attachments

• 20211201_094253.jpg
    20211201_094253.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 11
I researched every item listed dumbass. I own every item listed.

For example here is the back of my TV.
View attachment 570474

Here's the tag in my boots and running shoes.
View attachment 570477View attachment 570478

Not gonna waste my time trying to make you look stupid any further than this.

Congratulations buying from Maytag....LOL

Now...play along...where do you think Maytag buys the stuff from?

1638374239205.png

Are you going to get rid of your appliances now? OF course not.

Then perhaps we can agree that it's time to stop that outsourcing?

I know the pain financially would be swift for us as well as a sudden shortage of some products.
Thing is we are enduring that now but not for some lofty goal but as punishment for our own stupidity.
Yea, I remember the effect it had on hollowing out so many towns across the country, it would be wonderful to see that work come back, but as much as I hate to say this, the American blue collar worker cannot compete with the Chinese. There is an entirely different mindset. Factor in various drug addictions and chronic absenteeism and we can really not do it as well anymore as we used to.

View attachment 570481

Lots of confusion about the difference between “made in” and “assembled in”. China is so embedded in supply chains, it’s basically impossible to remove. Any attempt to do so will just result in playing games and higher costs.

Lots of confusion about the difference between “made in” and “assembled in”. China is so embedded in supply chains, it’s basically impossible to remove. Any attempt to do so will just result in playing games and higher costs.
Well if republicans are "true patriots" they will now get rid of all of their Maytag stuff. Or at least stop supporting the Trump Tax cuts of 2017 that allowed companies like Maytag to bank money while supporting Chines Jobs.

View attachment 570481

Ahh, moving the goal posts I see lol

Until America wises up there will be Chinese parts in nearly all products.
I do the best I can by not supporting products made in China. That's more than most do.

Anyhow proving you were full of shit only to see you move the goalposts rather than admit it is good enough for me

But you're right about confusion... Perhaps conservatives should not be so indignant; thats what I'm saying.

Ahh, moving the goal posts I see lol
Nah, the goalposts are right where they've always been.
Until America wises up there will be Chinese parts in nearly all products.
They pretty much already are.
I do the best I can by not supporting products made in China. That's more than most do.
Seriously, that's admirable. No smack there.
Anyhow proving you were full of shit only to see you move the goalposts rather than admit it is good enough for me
You've done neither.

What you've done was demand that the nation do something that it can't do without a major sea change--Corporate America needs to accept lower profits. That means making some/all/a shit load more of the hidden parts here or, at least, not rewarding those who continue to import with tax cuts and the like.

Yet more proof of why the Olympics in China should be boycotted.

When an illegal crosses our border they are housed and fed and often released into our nation. Those illegals are not fleeing death they are just after financial opportunities.
The left cry for and defend these illegals to any end.
This man if not already dead will likely be dead soon or at the very least sent to a slave labor camp. And China is complicit in his demise.

How do you know they're 'illegal.'

Have they been found guilty in a court of law.

This is more ignorance and bigotry from the right.

Yea, I remember the effect it had on hollowing out so many towns across the country, it would be wonderful to see that work come back, but as much as I hate to say this, the American blue collar worker cannot compete with the Chinese. There is an entirely different mindset. Factor in various drug addictions and chronic absenteeism and we can really not do it as well anymore as we used to.

And it is just not the Chinese, in fact the Chinese are starting to be more like us...thus things are now moving again to places like Vietnam.

Not sure how old you are, but when I was a kid it was Japan that had the cheap labor and where the cheap shit came from. It is constantly moving.

For starters I would ban all imports of US products produced in China.

Apple would be the first company to move production. Unless you believe they would give up the US market to Samsung

Forum List

Back