Real men are ready to have others die for the economy. Hail Faux

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Real men act responsibly during any crisis, even this one.

A discussion on what the elderly may or may not think, however, is considered active when discussed by right-minded people, but ignored and poo-pooed when a left-minded person actually talks policy to let the elderly die in favor of a more productive younger person.

There comes a time when reality has to be accepted. Someone who is 85 years old with diabetes, COPD and pneumonia is dying. They might get coronavirus and die. They were dying already, closing the restaurant down the street will not keep that person alive.

We didn't shut down the nation because of this seasons flu....look at the numbers for the USA....

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 14, 2020, there have been:
38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

17,000,000 – 25,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor patient icon

390,000 – 710,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital room icon

23,000 – 59,000
flu deaths

flu virus icon

There comes a time when reality has to be accepted. Someone who is 85 years old with diabetes, COPD and pneumonia is dying. They might get coronavirus and die. They were dying already, closing the restaurant down the street will not keep that person alive.
I think we can go back to work while still protecting the weakest Americans

Brit Hume, the walking cadaver. What a POS.

All good satire contains elements of the truth – this being an example.

Patrick was speaking common sense

the economy will suffer permanent damage if the nation closes down much longer

and that will cost lives also

Don't try to explain it any more because the left has decided that you nust throw the World into a great depression which will kill more people than the Coronavirus because of wars, starvation, crime and so on...

I mean many already blame Trump for China Government failure, so let be clear they want this so that either Biden or Sanders win in November and my bet they hope it is Sanders if Biden falls ill...

Forum List

Back