Reagan Said It Best

What Reagan did that most pisses off the Left was he made people feel good about America again.

The funny thing is all the Leftists are knee-jerking about Reagan. In fact the first quote was from the notorious right wing Republican Hubert Horatio Humphrey, 1968 Democratic Convention.

Reagan was one of the greats....no doubt about it!

One thing you will NEVER hear come out of a repubs mouth:

"Obama Republican!"

But, you damn sure hear:

"Reagan Democrat" come from the mouths of many dem's.

In fact, many of those clear thinking, "non-liberal idiot" dem's helped to toss control of the house back to the repubs!......Obama's inept ass is next!

Just goes to show, not all dem's are ignorant lil' morons.

LMAO!

Gotta give Obama credit where it's due.........He's fucked up liberals and their loony agenda beyond repair.

NEVER, will we see another liberal idiot of his likes elected to lead this great country again.

THANKS OBAMA!.....Your abjectly failed liberal experiment has been a resounding win for the clear thinking, non loony americans.

No doubt!!!

How ya' gonna justify blowing major-buck$, on anti-terrorism efforts, if you did apologize for throwing-your-weight-around??!!!

Hell, ya' never heard the KING O' The Chickenhawks doin' any o' that, there apologizin'-stuff!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Mr. Shaman has not made any friends yet :(

You are going on ignore.... I have yet to see one post of yours that made any sense whatsoever. Just a bunch of dribble.

I swear some little 15 yr old is behind it all..... I figure said 15 yr old probably took a pic of a bike for an avie and said lets go act like an ass online somewhere...

Laters.....

**click**

Last edited:
What Reagan did that most pisses off the Left was he made people feel good about America again.

The funny thing is all the Leftists are knee-jerking about Reagan. In fact the first quote was from the notorious right wing Republican Hubert Horatio Humphrey, 1968 Democratic Convention.

A testament to how dumb, generic, and interchangeable political stump speeches tend to be... :rolleyes:

A testament to how dumb, generic, and interchangeable political stump speeches tend to be... :rolleyes:

Actually it's a testament to how dumb some posters will be, interjecting their own prejudices ("Reagan couldn't stop peeing on himself") without a moment's critical thought.
People like you, for example.

Actually it's a testament to how dumb some posters will be, interjecting their own prejudices ("Reagan couldn't stop peeing on himself") without a moment's critical thought.
People like you, for example.

I don't think the guy who wrongly credited Reagan for the longest postwar expansion should be venturing too far out on the old limb to call other posters dumb,

dumbass.

Well played, sir! :clap2:

So the OP falsely attributes an obscure quote to Reagan and that makes him clever? I guess that means everyone is supposed to google everything Rabbi posts to see whether he is lying or not.

...come to think of it, that IS a good idea.

What would you want your president saying?
This
Every citizen in this country has a stake in the emergence of the United States as a leader in the free world.

Or this:
In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

I think I would go with door number one. :eusa_angel:

This

Or this:

No kidding.
I don't think having an apologist in the most powerful position in the world...is a good thing, kinda self-explanatory.

Reagan also pandered voodoo economics and the trickle down effect. those seemed to work out really well.

Reagan was also speaking a time during the cold war and the arms race. as Obama was speaking during an economic crisis and the emergence of a global economy.

way to take two completely unrelated quotes and use them out of context. :clap2:

Now that Obama has blasted to the world that they don't have to worry about us anymore folks like China, Russia, and N. Korea are acting up big-time.

Do you feel safer now?

If so....go back into your state of ignorant bliss why don't you.

Sloshing money from one pocket to another isn't expansion. Neither is growing the debt, overall, more then any modern President, or killing regulation that brought on both a saving and loans crisis and a bond market crisis.

Are you talking about The Gipper or the Big 0?

The Gipper.

I liked "The Big O". Cool show..

The Big O - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That looks like an interesting show. If I get the chance, I'll give it a look.

However,

You said "The Big O" and I said "the Big 0". Subtle difference, but important.

Reagan made people feel good about being and American.

Carter had spent four years explaining to us all why we were bad and why we should expect and accept a future of limits and recession.

The country divides into two groups: Those who remember how the Carter years felt and those who are finding out.

This
Every citizen in this country has a stake in the emergence of the United States as a leader in the free world.

Or this:
In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

Depends on the question he's answering, I suppose.

Well played, sir! :clap2:

So the OP falsely attributes an obscure quote to Reagan and that makes him clever? I guess that means everyone is supposed to google everything Rabbi posts to see whether he is lying or not.

...come to think of it, that IS a good idea.
You fell for it. :lol:

Forum List

Back