Reaching out.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
A retired US steelworker reaches out to his "educated" neighbors in New Hampshire:

I am 76 and my world has gotten smaller. Due to concussions I got from crashing on my bicycle in races and group rides I had myself tested. My IQ is the same as it was in high school when a guidance councilor told me it was the third highest in the sophomore class and that I was lazy. I think that was about 1962. You don't need to know what my IQ is. If it's too high you will call me weird, if it's too low you will call me stupid. It's lower than Einstein's but higher than Obama's, the perfect Kenyan-born American Negro you elected a few years ago.

Do you remember swooning when Obama was "schooling" Netanyahu years ago? You probably came close to orgasm watching that because you are a white educated liberal with a low IQ. You got into a liberal arts college because the Russians launched sputnik in 1957. You can't read and comprehend anything longer and more complex than a headline and you can't write anything that would qualify as a grocery list. When you do write something it's almost always a group effort-you know like insects?

Do not get me wrong; some educated people are very smart. But not you. If people like you are the future of America then America is done. It is bad enough that you are imbeciles, but you hate the world, and that makes you dangerous. You are being indoctrinated into uselful idiocy. This is not new in "real" history but your repuked history is carefully tailored to fog your mediocre minds.

Fixing things that are not broken is a big deal to people like you and you will throw wrenches into the gears to take down existing systems. You are blaming me for the weather just like those who blamed witches for storms and floods. There is nothing new under the Sun especially you.

Now your ilk is going after the Jews again. I know if I stay silent I will be next. That's why I am going to do everything I can to put Donald Trump back in office.

Carry on,

Ray

OP sounds rather curmudgeony. Nothing wrong with that. :D

A retired US steelworker reaches out to his "educated" neighbors in New Hampshire:

I am 76 and my world has gotten smaller. Due to concussions I got from crashing on my bicycle in races and group rides I had myself tested. My IQ is the same as it was in high school when a guidance councilor told me it was the third highest in the sophomore class and that I was lazy. I think that was about 1962. You don't need to know what my IQ is. If it's too high you will call me weird, if it's too low you will call me stupid. It's lower than Einstein's but higher than Obama's, the perfect Kenyan-born American Negro you elected a few years ago.

Do you remember swooning when Obama was "schooling" Netanyahu years ago? You probably came close to orgasm watching that because you are a white educated liberal with a low IQ. You got into a liberal arts college because the Russians launched sputnik in 1957. You can't read and comprehend anything longer and more complex than a headline and you can't write anything that would qualify as a grocery list. When you do write something it's almost always a group effort-you know like insects?

Do not get me wrong; some educated people are very smart. But not you. If people like you are the future of America then America is done. It is bad enough that you are imbeciles, but you hate the world, and that makes you dangerous. You are being indoctrinated into uselful idiocy. This is not new in "real" history but your repuked history is carefully tailored to fog your mediocre minds.

Fixing things that are not broken is a big deal to people like you and you will throw wrenches into the gears to take down existing systems. You are blaming me for the weather just like those who blamed witches for storms and floods. There is nothing new under the Sun especially you.

Now your ilk is going after the Jews again. I know if I stay silent I will be next. That's why I am going to do everything I can to put Donald Trump back in office.

Carry on,

Ray
Your concussion did not change your tired old boring rhetorical propaganda.

Steelworker in New Hampshire? That deserves at least a footnote.

As to the content of your post, it is indeed striking how so many "educated" people today accept illogical "Narratives." The current unspoken Narrative is that Israel represents the Oppressor and the "Palestinians" represent the Oppressed...and that's all they need to know about the situation in the Holy Land.

Carry on,

Ray
^Dude claims to be smart and proves he's just another brainwashed RWNJ in the first paragraph. Stopped after that, not worth the time.

Anyone who writes the following, "the perfect Kenyan-born American Negro you elected a few years ago," is brain damaged.
Those who dispute the statement are satisfied with a birth certificate issued to someone else with Obama's name placed on it after the fact. It has been forensically identified.

Carry on,

Ray

Damn, that's Rudy material right there!

tenor.gif

OGC.7d45df79133d18ab865ad3cb7c86936b

In case you leftist limp dicks don't know:

Forum List

Back