Ray Epps, for some reason, now suddenly being charged by DOJ

If you want to break down the J6 nonsense, think about it logically for a moment. The atrocity of patriots going to DC to protest the coup that toppled America’s rightful president, then being sent to prison is preposterous. Like Kevin Jackson recently said, “the only thing I’ve seen more insane are the 91 indictments against Trump.”

While innocent Americans languish in jail for what would be “disturbing the peace” at best, Ray Epps and his “legal woes” are back on the radar.

Signed by United States Attorney Matthew Graves, the charging document is brief in its explanation:

On or about January 6, 2021, within the District of Columbia, JAMES RAY EPPS, SR. did knowingly, and with intent to impede and disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business and official functions, engage in disorderly and disruptive conduct in and within such proximity to, a restricted building and grounds—that is, any posted, cordoned-off, and otherwise restricted area within the United States Capitol and its grounds, where the Vice President was and would be temporarily visiting—when and so that such conduct did in fact impede and disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business and official functions, and attempted and conspired to do so.

As NBC News noted, Epps previously testified to the now-defunct January 6 Committee that he’d traveled to the nation’s capital as a Trump supporter in January 2021 and that “the conspiracy theories that followed had torn his life apart.”

“I never intended to break the law,” Epps said. “It’s not in my DNA. I’ve never — I’m sure you’ve looked up my record. I don’t break the law.”

However, Epps’ preferential treatment thus far points to a bigger story.​

Tucker Carlson theorizes that Epps is an agent of the federal government. While Epps denies it vehemently, this sudden ‘on paper only’ charge and suspected plea deal certainly don’t dispute the idea. It’s just a slap on the wrist to appease Republicans.

If you want to break down the J6 nonsense, think about it logically for a moment. The atrocity of patriots going to DC to protest the coup that toppled America’s rightful president, then being sent to prison is preposterous. Like Kevin Jackson recently said, “the only thing I’ve seen more insane are the 91 indictments against Trump.”

While innocent Americans languish in jail for what would be “disturbing the peace” at best, Ray Epps and his “legal woes” are back on the radar.
"The atrocity of patriots going to DC to protest the coup that toppled America’s rightful president, then being sent to prison is preposterous".

I am thinking about it logically. And this statement is exactly why everyone who was there that day needs at the very least, a sternly worded phone call from the FBI. If you were there that day, you were there to see the United States government overthrown. Period. Anyone in jail can continue to "languish" there until their trial and sentencing. They are there for a reason. Hopefully, it serves as a deterrent for future coup attempts.

"The atrocity of patriots going to DC to protest the coup that toppled America’s rightful president, then being sent to prison is preposterous".

I am thinking about it logically. And this statement is exactly why everyone who was there that day needs at the very least, a sternly worded phone call from the FBI. If you were there that day, you were there to see the United States government overthrown. Period. Anyone in jail can continue to "languish" there until their trial and sentencing. They are there for a reason. Hopefully, it serves as a deterrent for future coup attempts.

You're an idiot jackie.

You're an idiot jackie.
Then tell me why I'm not thinking about it logically? There are individuals who've been sentenced for what they did that day who said flat out they were there at the behest of DJT and that they believed the election was stolen. They weren't expressing an opinion about it online. They were THERE at the Capitol attempting to stop the peaceful transition of power.

It seems clear that the J6 protestors are getting spanked very hard by our government, given long prison sentences for non violent crime. The J6 "riot" resulted in the largest manhunt in history......Contrast that with the hundreds of extremely violent BLM riots that were responded to with minimal law enforcement.... The message from our government is very clear "Step out of line... the man comes, and takes you away". Reminds me of a song.

Forum List

Back