Rave in Riyadh

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
No gender separation. Uncovered women. Men and women dancing to western music. Very progressive for Saudi. Despite what this reporter says I think Saudi is changing as the younger generation the ones my age want modernization.

No gender separation. Uncovered women. Men and women dancing to western music. Very progressive for Saudi. Despite what this reporter says I think Saudi is changing as the younger generation the ones my age want modernization.

Do you realize your reaction score was 666.................I'll change it and you won't be cursed...lol

Saudi Arabia is doing great.. They have been changing for 25 years.. They are amazing.. and there's such a sense of optimism and entrepreneurship.

Prime Minister Bennett flew through Saudi airspace when he travelled to the UAE recently. That wouldn't have been allowed until this year.

Prime Minister Bennett flew through Saudi airspace when he travelled to the UAE recently. That wouldn't have been allowed until this year.

Well, Jewish businessmen on US Passports have been going to KSA since 2000.

No flights from Israel were allowed until this year when Bennett negotiated with the Crown Prince.

Forum List

Back