Rather than taking the distillate and derivative analysis of the indictments....

Except the indicted, and one convicted, worked for him during the election campaign. He came within 2.9 million votes, and won in the EC; that is enough evidence to show something was shadier than Trump U.

Nothing to do with Trump.
Yet...
How could it when it happened years ago. There are ties to Hillary's campaign chairman manager.
I inferred that your "nothing to do with Trump" remark was with regard to Mueller's process and work outputs in general, not the specific ones that are the indictments of Manafort, Gates and George P. Insofar as that isn't what you meant, yes, it's unlikely the charges brought thus far, at least those pertaining to Manafort, pertain to Trump in any direct way.

Yet...
How could it when it happened years ago. There are ties to Hillary's campaign chairman manager.
I inferred that your "nothing to do with Trump" remark was with regard to Mueller's process and work outputs in general, not the specific ones that are the indictments of Manafort, Gates and George P. Insofar as that isn't what you meant, yes, it's unlikely the charges brought thus far, at least those pertaining to Manafort, pertain to Trump in any direct way.
Really? Trump has a target on him no one can hit. It is a distraction to delay the agenda he will eventually get through anyway. The Dems have fucked this all up, and they know it.

Yet...
Really? Trump has a target on him no one can hit. It is a distraction to delay the agenda he will eventually get through anyway. The Dems have fucked this all up, and they know it.

Yes, really. Why else would I say that's what I thought you mean if it weren't? You meant one thing and I thought you meant something different from that. That's it. It happens.

Forum List

Back