Rashida Tlaib Isn't A Woman Of Color

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Rashida Tlaib is White.
I remember when George Zimmerman was accused of being a "White Hispanic".
Why isn't Rashida what she obviously appears to be.....a White Palestinian?
Most Palestinians come from the same region as Jews. Why do they get to be brown or even colored just because they're Muslims?

tlaib.jpg

1.6633211.1051299836.jpg

July 23, 2019
Tlaib isn't 'of color'
By Frank Friday
Racist. As the definition goes, that's what they call somebody who wins an argument with a liberal. Sounds like a lot of liberals are losing the argument to President Trump this last week, as the media and the Democrats have rocked the heavens with cries of "racist," for Trump suggesting that certain far-left congresswomen might be happier in another country.

Perhaps we can be more optimistic about another guy screaming the loudest about racist Trump: Rep. Elijah Cummings, whose wife's charity received millions in a pay-to-play scheme. Baltimore Democrats are not only corrupt, but so sloppy that they often leave the feds no choice but to prosecute.

Anyway, it strikes me as odd that no one has yet pointed out the most glaring fact about the Squad of Four "women of color" running amok in the Congress: one of them is obviously a white woman. This rather makes calling their critics racist even more absurd. Rashida Tlaib was born in Detroit of Palestinian Arab ancestry. Arabs from the Near East are white, and always have been, as far as the U.S. Census Bureau and American society at large are concerned.

In the supercharged race-hustle of today's left-wing politics, though, everyone wants super-victim racial status. Not many American politicos are actually full descendants of black American slaves, so we have a lot of them scrambling to fit under the title "brown" or "of color." So far, none of the many white ethnic groups of the Near East — Greek, Jew, Arab, Turk, Kurd, Armenian, etc. — has been able to achieve this transformation and make it stick. But left-wing Arabs and Persians are fighting to make it so, and Tlaib takes every opportunity to tell Speaker Pelosi that she and her gal pals are all women of color. (Never mind that ethnic groups from the Near East are relative newcomers to America and have no history of mistreatment in this country.)

You know this has got to be killing Dems like Pelosi and her allies, who would love to play the "of color" trope themselves — ancestry South Italy or Jewish — but would get clobbered worse than Rachel Dolezal if they actually crossed that line. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/tlaib_isnt_of_color.html

Linda Sarsour is also white. The Koran writings make an issue of the WHITENESS of Muhummad. He disparages blacks as---ABED (slave) and also "raisin heads"
and refers to black faces as indicative of EVIL. I have known many many muslims from many different parts of the world-------call one "black" at your own risk-----
they revel in their claim to "FAIR SKIN" from south east asia thru north africa

Every time I hear her speak I hear her saying “as a woman of color”. She’s no different than Beto or Warren.

Last edited:
Rashida Tlaib is White.
Most Palestinians come from the same region as Jews. Why do they get to be brown or even colored just because they're Muslims?

tlaib.jpg

1.6633211.1051299836.jpg

July 23, 2019
Tlaib isn't 'of color'
By Frank Friday
Racist. As the definition goes, that's what they call somebody who wins an argument with a liberal. Sounds like a lot of liberals are losing the argument to President Trump this last week, as the media and the Democrats have rocked the heavens with cries of "racist," for Trump suggesting that certain far-left congresswomen might be happier in another country.

Perhaps we can be more optimistic about another guy screaming the loudest about racist Trump: Rep. Elijah Cummings, whose wife's charity received millions in a pay-to-play scheme. Baltimore Democrats are not only corrupt, but so sloppy that they often leave the feds no choice but to prosecute.

Anyway, it strikes me as odd that no one has yet pointed out the most glaring fact about the Squad of Four "women of color" running amok in the Congress: one of them is obviously a white woman. This rather makes calling their critics racist even more absurd. Rashida Tlaib was born in Detroit of Palestinian Arab ancestry. Arabs from the Near East are white, and always have been, as far as the U.S. Census Bureau and American society at large are concerned.

In the supercharged race-hustle of today's left-wing politics, though, everyone wants super-victim racial status. Not many American politicos are actually full descendants of black American slaves, so we have a lot of them scrambling to fit under the title "brown" or "of color." So far, none of the many white ethnic groups of the Near East — Greek, Jew, Arab, Turk, Kurd, Armenian, etc. — has been able to achieve this transformation and make it stick. But left-wing Arabs and Persians are fighting to make it so, and Tlaib takes every opportunity to tell Speaker Pelosi that she and her gal pals are all women of color. (Never mind that ethnic groups from the Near East are relative newcomers to America and have no history of mistreatment in this country.)

You know this has got to be killing Dems like Pelosi and her allies, who would love to play the "of color" trope themselves — ancestry South Italy or Jewish — but would get clobbered worse than Rachel Dolezal if they actually crossed that line. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/tlaib_isnt_of_color.html
if ugly is a color, then she is a women of color, and a violent fanatic

sheeeesh a NEW SONG--------to the tune of "color me blue"
to -----COLOR ME "PERSON OF COLOR"

There seems to be a lot of that going around the Democratic Party. We also have Kamala Harris who is not really Black but actually a Jamaican Indian blend. And in a comical twist of fate, she is a DIRECT descendant of SLAVE OWNERS! Ruh Roh!

Rashida Tlaib is White.

tlaib.jpg

1.6633211.1051299836.jpg

July 23, 2019
Tlaib isn't 'of color'
By Frank Friday

LoL yes she is what we used to refer to back in the day as a two bagger.

Last edited:
Rashida Tlaib is White.

tlaib.jpg

1.6633211.1051299836.jpg

July 23, 2019
Tlaib isn't 'of color'
By Frank Friday

LoL yes she is what we used to refer to back in the day as a two bagger.
we used to say that her face would make a train take a dirt road

There seems to be a lot of that going around the Democratic Party. We also have Kamala Harris who is not really Black but actually a Jamaican Indian blend. And in a comical twist of fate, she is a DIRECT descendant of SLAVE OWNERS! Ruh Roh!

another twist-------lots of muslims are MIXED-----whereas, racially-----arabs---from ARABIA (as opposed to people called "arabs" just because they speak Arabic
and are muslims) -----arabs from Arabia are considered CAUCASION by
anthropologists and by themselves and by koranic writings. However---since the
very same ARABS have dominated the slave trade---with slaves harvested from
sub-Saharan Africa they ended very mixed because when HUMAN INTERACT---
they inevitably.......screw. ------the genes do get around------the it is what SPECIES
do. In fact----most of the species called homosapien-------is RACIALLY MIXED---
making MOST OF US Persons of color

Tlaib is doing an excellent job of representing violent racist bigot Democrat Voters
Iranians were people that migrated from Central Asia or North of Europe and were the first Aryans. People of Iran: History of Iran: The Origins of Aryan People
It's one of the reasons they feel they had kinship with Hitler and the Nazis.

all true------and NEVAH NEVAH tell an Iranian ----regardless of hue----that he is
"a person of color" --------he might be---but DON'T SAY IT

Linda Sarsour is also white. The Koran writings make an issue of the WHITENESS of Muhummad. He disparages blacks as---ABED (slave) and also "raisin heads"
and refers to black faces as indicative of EVIL. I have known many many muslims from many different parts of the world-------call one "black" at your own risk-----
they revel in their claim to "FAIR SKIN" from south east asia thru north africa
Thanks Rosie.
Informative as always.

another twist-------lots of muslims are MIXED-----whereas, racially-----arabs---from ARABIA (as opposed to people called "arabs" just because they speak Arabic
they inevitably.......screw. ------the genes do get around------the it is what SPECIES
There's alot of Korean and Native American in my family.
Also my wife is close to half Seminole Indian. Her Daddy was pretty close to full-blooded Seminole.
Her mom was black.
But because Democrats think I'm a racist I must only shag her because of her Native-American half.

There's alot of Korean and Native American in my family.
Also my wife is close to half Seminole Indian. Her Daddy was pretty close to full-blooded Seminole.
Her mom was black.
But because Democrats think I'm a racist I must only shag her because of her Native-American half.

the south African dutch used a color wheel. -------

I've always hated the term, "of color."

If "color" means some shade of dirt or mud or shit, then I'm glad I'm not "of color."

It's really getting weird out there. Something tells me as the competition starts thinning out, it's going to get worse and worse.

Forum List

Back