Rashida Tlaib:Corporate Greed Is At The Core Of High Costs Of Gas, introduces Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act to address skyrocketing price

That drives directly to the point for America. Nobody is unaware of the fact that corrupt politicians are bribed by the corporations into not accepting that the big oil companies are responsible.

And not that bripat actually has the nerve to suggest big oil isn't responsible!
Only idiots believe "big oil" is responsible. Who was responsible when the price went down?

They make 10 times more.
US manipulations on the price of a barrel of oil can be blamed for many large price fluctuations my dear pissant.

There was no drop in demand when it went to $14/barrel in the effort to destroy Iraq's economy.

But do press your point to see if it's popular with ya'all now?

Wholesale gas prices in the UK are at their lowest in 500 days, but retail gas prices are at their highest in a century

Millions are struggling to get by just so energy companies can line their pockets

Its time to nationalise energy companies and end corporate profiteering

in the US and the UK and around the world!

The sign with the quarters profits is misleading. Sure they're making profit but in inflated dollars and yes I am sure there may be some unnecessary
price prompting there too....however I would like to point out that a large number of Americans have pensions and 401K plans that are vested in oil company profits. Sooooo...it's not as simple as all that.

JO

It all sorta kicks a big hole in bripat's supply and demand excuse for high prices!

Wholesale gas prices in the UK are at their lowest in 500 days, but retail gas prices are at their highest in a century

Millions are struggling to get by just so energy companies can line their pockets

This guy who is part of The New World Order agrees with you.

His name is Famine-Poverty-Inflation

Looks like Joe on the horse.

1653067983809.png

Am I right?

Got

Baby

Formula?

US manipulations on the price of a barrel of oil can be blamed for many large price fluctuations my dear pissant.

There was no drop in demand when it went to $14/barrel in the effort to destroy Iraq's economy.

But do press your point to see if it's popular with ya'all now?
What "manipulations?" Why would demand drop? Lower prices mean people want to consume more of it.

You really don't understand the laws of supply and demand, do you?

What "manipulations?" Why would demand drop? Lower prices mean people want to consume more of it.

You really don't understand the laws of supply and demand, do you?
You're trapped yourself into a debating point that's almost unanimously unpopular.

It's Biden's fault that gas at the pump is high and your 'heil Biden' supports it!

Actually pissant, unanimously unpopular so far!

Get back to me when you get some support for the 'supply/demand theory on gasoline!

You're trapped yourself into a debating point that's almost unanimously unpopular.

Popularity doesn't determine what truth is moron.

It's Biden's fault that gas at the pump is high and your 'heil Biden' supports it!
When have I ever supported Biden?

Actually pissant, unanimously unpopular so far!

Get back to me when you get some support for the 'supply/demand theory on gasoline!

Check with any economist.

For every bill preventing businesses from earning high profits there should be another supporting businesses that are losing money.

Market speculators play a huge role.
That too is a major factor sometimes that blows a hole in the 'supply and demand' theory for all. Nobody should be promoting the 'supply and demand' theory for this gas at the pump situation.

For every bill preventing businesses from earning high profits there should be another supporting businesses that are losing money.
A weird idea but at least another acknowledgment that bills prevent businesses from earning profits.

Won'at anybody suggest something that helps the pissant's argument in this 'gasoline' situation?

That too is a major factor sometimes that blows a hole in the 'supply and demand' theory for all. Nobody should be promoting the 'supply and demand' theory for this gas at the pump situation.
Supply and demand did have something to do with it as demand increased after the lengthy shutdown for Covid. Speculators, however, drove up the price because they saw a new POTUS who was opposed to America being a net exporter of oil, and expected higher prices, which enlarged the normal price increases.

Forum List

Back