What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rash of shootings in Australia, at the airport, one shooting that isn't a mass public shooting, and others...but...they banned guns...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Australia doesn't have a 2nd Amendment, so they banned and confiscated guns stating it makes people safer......tell that to the 15 million Europeans murdered by their governments after they too banned guns to make people safer....

And now, Australia has been suffering from a rash of shootings......basqueromance listed the Airport shooting....

But what I want to know...with the various shootings that have happened just recently.......which gun control laws in Australia kept the shooters from walking into a school and murdering children with the guns they obviously possessed?

Now....the 3 people killed are not an actual mass public shooting according to the democrat party FBI......this is because it was a shooting of a family as opposed to a shooting of strangers in a public place...........

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Australia never 'banned guns', you mouth breathing moron.

I thought you knew everything about guns, and you can't even get this basic fact right.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Australia never 'banned guns', you mouth breathing moron.

I thought you knew everything about guns, and you can't even get this basic fact right.

Nope....we are told by gun banners here in the U.S. that Australia banned guns......so that must be true, you slow witted asshat.

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope....we are told by gun banners here in the U.S. that Australia banned guns......so that must be true, you slow witted asshat.

It's not my fault you're stupid.

Blame your parents, don't blame me.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's not my fault you're stupid.

Blame your parents, don't blame me.

Hey, dipshit.....tell that story where banning and confiscating guns in Australia lowered the gun crime rate....that is funny every time we hear it....

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
Irrefutable Truth:
Aussie gun laws do not prevent mass shootings, because Australians have access to firearms that are more than capable of being used in one.

Last edited:
OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Irrefutable Truth:
Aussie gun laws to not prevent mass shootings, because Australians have access to firearms that are more than capable of being used in one.

Thank you....you put it much better than I have been able to....

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Australia doesn't have a 2nd Amendment, so they banned and confiscated guns stating it makes people safer......tell that to the 15 million Europeans murdered by their governments after they too banned guns to make people safer....

And now, Australia has been suffering from a rash of shootings......basqueromance listed the Airport shooting....

But what I want to know...with the various shootings that have happened just recently.......which gun control laws in Australia kept the shooters from walking into a school and murdering children with the guns they obviously possessed?

Now....the 3 people killed are not an actual mass public shooting according to the democrat party FBI......this is because it was a shooting of a family as opposed to a shooting of strangers in a public place...........
2nd Amendment, mouth splutter splutter slurp splutter, 2nd Amendment.

:clap:

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They need to repeal the ban on guns, then re-ban them to make sure it sticks this time.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List