Rash of shootings in Australia, at the airport, one shooting that isn't a mass public shooting, and others...but...they banned guns...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Australia doesn't have a 2nd Amendment, so they banned and confiscated guns stating it makes people safer......tell that to the 15 million Europeans murdered by their governments after they too banned guns to make people safer....

And now, Australia has been suffering from a rash of shootings......basqueromance listed the Airport shooting....

But what I want to know...with the various shootings that have happened just recently.......which gun control laws in Australia kept the shooters from walking into a school and murdering children with the guns they obviously possessed?

Now....the 3 people killed are not an actual mass public shooting according to the democrat party FBI......this is because it was a shooting of a family as opposed to a shooting of strangers in a public place...........

Australia never 'banned guns', you mouth breathing moron.

I thought you knew everything about guns, and you can't even get this basic fact right.

Nope....we are told by gun banners here in the U.S. that Australia banned guns......so that must be true, you slow witted asshat.

It's not my fault you're stupid.

Blame your parents, don't blame me.

Hey, dipshit.....tell that story where banning and confiscating guns in Australia lowered the gun crime rate....that is funny every time we hear it....

Irrefutable Truth:
Aussie gun laws to not prevent mass shootings, because Australians have access to firearms that are more than capable of being used in one.

Thank you....you put it much better than I have been able to....

Australia doesn't have a 2nd Amendment, so they banned and confiscated guns stating it makes people safer......tell that to the 15 million Europeans murdered by their governments after they too banned guns to make people safer....

And now, Australia has been suffering from a rash of shootings......basqueromance listed the Airport shooting....

But what I want to know...with the various shootings that have happened just recently.......which gun control laws in Australia kept the shooters from walking into a school and murdering children with the guns they obviously possessed?

Now....the 3 people killed are not an actual mass public shooting according to the democrat party FBI......this is because it was a shooting of a family as opposed to a shooting of strangers in a public place...........
2nd Amendment, mouth splutter splutter slurp splutter, 2nd Amendment.

:clap:

They need to repeal the ban on guns, then re-ban them to make sure it sticks this time.

The federal govt...basically at the behest of the People...banned auto and semi-auto assault rifle type guns, and pump action shotguns.
Hand guns were already banned.
NZ did the same...after the "Christchurch massacre" at the mosques.
Pity they hadn't done it much sooner.
There are millions of guns in Australia, bolt action rifles and shotguns were never banned.
People have to register every gun, and have a Shooters Licence.
Farmers need guns.
The ownership and storage of guns is strictly policed.
Most of the guns are in rural areas.
The bad people have illegal guns, they take no notice of laws, just do as they please.
They were simply odering Glock pistols from Austria, shipped in by mail, until the racket was discovered.

The federal govt...basically at the behest of the People...banned auto and semi-auto assault rifle type guns, and pump action shotguns.
Hand guns were already banned.
NZ did the same...after the "Christchurch massacre" at the mosques.
Pity they hadn't done it much sooner.
There are millions of guns in Australia, bolt action rifles and shotguns were never banned.
People have to register every gun, and have a Shooters Licence.
Farmers need guns.
The ownership and storage of guns is strictly policed.
Most of the guns are in rural areas.
The bad people have illegal guns, they take no notice of laws, just do as they please.
They were simply odering Glock pistols from Austria, shipped in by mail, until the racket was discovered.
So criminals doing criminal things in other parts of the world. Imagine that.

No Second Amendment in Australia? Well, tie me kangaroo down, sport. :D Love, beautress

Forum List

Back