AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Killer Mike Speaks Out Against a Close Friend and Sexual Harassment in the Music Industry

*"Killer Mike: Men Should Stand Up Against Assault"*

Several times I've listened to Mike "Killer Mike" Render speak about a population of American kids in need of mentoring.

I applaud his words, though looking at his background and the hateful, violence, poison drug laced raps he wrote that propelled him to joining the C-list of acclaimed Americans, I believe his words are hollow, for his in-actions and failure to speak truthfully speak louder than his words.

Sadly, not once have I heard Killer Mike address the core issue of *Childhood Abuse and Neglect* committed against far too many young African American children by a population of immature teen girls and adults women who IGNORE their parental responsibility to their child(ren) as well as their societal duty and obligation to raise nurture and supervise children maturing into reasonably responsible, peaceful, fairly happy teens and adults enjoying *Safe Streets* to travel on.

There is a reason Kendrick and Tupac rap or speak about depression and suicidal thoughts. That reason has everything to do with both of them being emotionally abused and maltreated by their PRIMARY maternal caretaker during a critical period of their human development.

Frankly, Mike Render has some pair of ballz coming down on 'white' people for not showing enough interest in 'black" kids when 'black' moms and/or dads are the reason 'black' kids are messed up in the first.

Victims of Childhood Trauma and Child Abuse: Baltimore residents Freddie Gray and teen Michael Singleton, Tupac Shakur, Kendrick Lamar, Curtis Jackson, Dwayne Carter, the list is seemingly endless...yet Killer Mike Render has the temerity to suggest me and a overwhelming majority of my peaceful neighbors responsible for raising reasonably happy kids enjoying Safe Streets to travel and play on, are uncaring ignorant people.

KILLER MIKE LYRICS "Scared Straight" - Tagged: *violence, gun violence, drug cooking, drug sales, drug abuse, Street Hustle, con, ^itches and ^hoes,*

Sadly, I believe Killer Mike Render and many emotionally damaged nationally popular American recording artists who offer our society music performances embracing community and gun violence, drug abuse, disrespect for everyone under our sun; including themselves, as well as writing lyrics characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect, are perpetuating hatred and disrespect of girls and women as well as fueling racial prejudice.
--------------------------------------------
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Peace.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

TAGS: *injustice, inequality, human oppression, child abuse, child neglect, child maltreatment, child oppression, childhood depression, black lives matter, maternal responsibility, gangs, drug abuse, gun violence, community violence, teen depression, teen violence, teen suicide, adult depression, educator/teacher frustration, sadness, solutions?*,

Forum List

Back