Rapper - Fuck the Troops?

They fucked themselves, who would enlist knowing that we have become a country that goes to war for profit. Just because everyone idolizes them, doesn't make what they are doing noble. Its become the greatest of taboo's to say you don't think the troops are awesome. Why? Yes their job is dangerous. So is a tightrope walkers, and I think both are stupid jobs unless the rope was your only way off a burning building or if war was the last option. Yes we got Osama, and Sadam, and soposedly after 10 years we got "Al Qaeda on the run." But the hate for America is stronger then ever. It grows with every military base we build in other peoples contries. (Not just talking Iraq either, we have 190 bases in over 100 countries, SERIOUSLY WTF IS THAT ABOUT?)

Last edited:
They fucked themselves, who would enlist knowing that we have become a country that goes to war for profit. Just because everyone idolizes them, doesn't make what they are doing noble. Its become the greatest of taboo's to say you don't think the troops are awesome. Why? Yes their job is dangerous. So is a tightrope walkers, and I think both are stupid jobs unless the rope was your only way off a burning building or if war was the last option. Yes we got Osama, and Sadam, and soposedly after 10 years we got "Al Qaeda on the run." But the hate for America is stronger then ever. It grows with every military base we build in other peoples contries. (Not just talking Iraq either, we have 190 bases in over 100 countries, SERIOUSLY WTF IS THAT ABOUT?)

Protecting YOUR freedom to come here and bitch about it, among other things! You remember this; there are some seriously bad people in this world, and a lot of them would harm this country if they could. A lot of them, would cut your head off with a dull knife, because you don't share their religion. A lot of them, would throw you in a prison camp for saying the wrong word. NONE of them would mind killing you; and the only thing standing between you and them is a relative handful of people who put Duty, Honor and Country above themselves.

This discussion is like the discussion of race.

It's difficult to be had, people get emotional and shut down, and maturity escapes the conversation QUICKLY.

Anyone willing to go against that grain with me, you know where to reach me. Use the quote function.

-Bauss

Protecting YOUR freedom to come here and bitch about it, among other things! You remember this; there are some seriously bad people in this world, and a lot of them would harm this country if they could. A lot of them, would cut your head off with a dull knife, because you don't share their religion. A lot of them, would throw you in a prison camp for saying the wrong word. NONE of them would mind killing you; and the only thing standing between you and them is a relative handful of people who put Duty, Honor and Country above themselves.

I think it's pretty pathetic that you would think your freedom to bitch would be in jeopardy if we weren't strong arming a bunch of militarily weak countries in the middle east.

It's difficult to be had, people get emotional and shut down, and maturity escapes the conversation QUICKLY.

Anyone willing to go against that grain with me, you know where to reach me. Use the quote function.

-Bauss

How do you debate someone intelligently, that thinks our military presence in the middle east is securing them their freedom?

-Bauss

How do you debate someone intelligently, that thinks our military presence in the middle east is securing them their freedom?

Well that's the thing. You have to "qualify" the conversation, Paulie. To make sure you can both handle the degree of seriousness, someone's got to qualify the conversation.

My starter question to anyone in the military would be, what's your intelligence level. And I don't mean their personal intelligence, I mean how much info are they declassified on.

The obvious to me is that most troops are noble human beings who deserve the ut-most respect; however, it's also obvious to me that the "fighting for freedom" insignia is riding on the backs of past troops, and the current troops are battling for reasons "redacted" from any public, or most in the military's, even, view.

Agreed, poster I would never say "fuck the troops"
but I would say "fuck those that put them in harms way!"

You can't say that, because the strategic interest as it pertains to the Country's security might be at risk if they WEREN'T being strategically put in harm's way. What I imagine, is that (hopefully) the guy behind the curtain that "actually" controls all of our Presidents and such, is a fuck-of-an-excellent chess player, and I also hope he has our best interests in mind in-terms of security.

But, none of us can sit here and pretend we know the big picture.....and if you're gunna pretend, I'd ask...............lemme see your clearance badge, s0n

so.. when did this rapper dude become an icon of lefty politics? Does that, similarly, put Fred Phelps into the right wing squawk box?

You can't say that, because the strategic interest as it pertains to the Country's security might be at risk if they WEREN'T being strategically put in harm's way. What I imagine, is that (hopefully) the guy behind the curtain that "actually" controls all of our Presidents and such, is a fuck-of-an-excellent chess player, and I also hope he has our best interests in mind in-terms of security.

But, none of us can sit here and pretend we know the big picture.....and if you're gunna pretend, I'd ask...............lemme see your clearance badge, s0n
Well, I don't need a clearance badge to understand what I have been witnessing for the past forty years,
and if you believe it is necessary to possess one, where is yours for being in denial?

Well, I don't need a clearance badge to understand what I have been witnessing for the past forty years,
and if you believe it is necessary to possess one, where is yours for being in denial?

I believe it's necessary to posess one, yes, 110%.

If you think it's as simple as what you've been witnessing (in the news or on the front lines) for forty years, I'm sure you can draw me a pretty distinct map of what's going on and I don't doubt you. I might think you're delusional for thinking "you know," but that's an un-substanciated opinion and kind of rude, of me.

baghdadbob5bi.jpg

and what would you have done to make the murdering bastards love us ??

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back