Rapper Eminem Kneels During Super Bowl Half Time Show in Defiance of Biden Stealing the Election.

Shut the fuck up, jig.
precious.png

Gabe Lackmann
I have yet to see anything humorous about you.
That post you made calling a black person a jig tells me all I need to know about you.
'Jig' is a hilarious term...it sets forth mental imagery that make me smile immediately.

The problem with people like you is that your asshole is sewn up tighter than drumhead.

All that retention is just gonna do one thing...Cancer..

So Relax...tight ass...

I bet you got a big old fat negra sow gf don't ya white chocolate?

It's always you oil derricks that scream the loudest.

You're pluggin Aunt Jemima ain't ya Cletus?

The term "racist" is over-used and thrown around where it is not warranted.

But in this case it is dead-on. Your racist ignorance is pathetic.

WRONG!!! He took a knee as a tribute to Tupac.
HAHA. You are missing the point of the post. He kneeled. We didn't know why at that moment. I made fun of it because it's safe to assume kneeling is akin to speaking up for some dumb liberal cause. I ran with it as him speaking up against things people in media or entertainment aren't actually allowed to kneel for (anything not liberal) knowing that wasn't ACTUALLY the case even if I didn't know what he was specifically kneeling for.

HAHA. You are missing the point of the post. He kneeled. We didn't know why at that moment. I made fun of it because it's safe to assume kneeling is akin to speaking up for some dumb liberal cause. I ran with it as him speaking up against things people in media or entertainment aren't actually allowed to kneel for (anything not liberal) knowing that wasn't ACTUALLY the case even if I didn't know what he was specifically kneeling for.

So the nonsense about kneeling wasn't about the supposed slam against veterans or whatever. It was about the kneeling in general.

Forum List

Back