Rape does not justify abortion

You made the statement that children who survive abortions are never left to die, you were wrong.
No, I said it was never legal.

No, you said it never happened, stop lying.

:slap: No, it never happened that is was legal...which is what was actually said in the post she was replying to (below)... And uh if it was legal why would he lose his license?

The fact that a baby can survive an abortion and be left to die in a dark room in IL lets you know just how far down that despicable path we have travelled. IMO, any child that survives an abortion is now fully protected by the laws of the land

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...-does-not-justify-abortion-7.html#post5875189

I would like to thank the people who posted in this thread in support of the OP's premise. A lot of people will criticize you for holding an "inhuman" position, but the reality is that if a fetus is fully human, the method of conception does not matter. While I do not agree with that premise, at least you've thought through the question.

An honest assessment of the issues, appreciate it.

You made the statement that children who survive abortions are never left to die, you were wrong.

You were hoping no one would notice...? :eusa_liar:

The fact that a baby can survive an abortion and be left to die in a dark room in IL lets you know just how far down that despicable path we have travelled. IMO, any child that survives an abortion is now fully protected by the laws of the land

That is not true and it has never been true.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...-does-not-justify-abortion-7.html#post5875189

:slap: No, it never happened that is was legal...which is what was actually said in the post she was replying to (below)... And uh if it was legal why would he lose his license?

Funny, the post you pointed to does not say anything about it being legal, it just says that babies that survive abortions, which are obviously viable, were never left to die.

Funny, the post you pointed to does not say anything about it being legal, it just says that babies that survive abortions, which are obviously viable, were never left to die.

:lol: Funny you can't read. Not funny you lie like a rug...

any child that survives an abortion is now fully protected by the laws of the land

any child that survives an abortion is now fully protected by the laws of the land

I can't read? Did you miss the IMO in front of the phrase you just quoted? FYI, that means in my opinion.

I can't read? Did you miss the IMO in front of the phrase you just quoted? FYI, that means in my opinion.

Did you miss the fact that THAT post is the post Ravi was responding to when she said THAT never happened THAT is what she was referring to...

They are left to die if deemed unviable following the abortion. After reading up, Ravi is right. Even in Illinois, a viable baby who survives an abortion is given proper care and every reasonable effort must be made on its behalf. Obama was falsely accused that he wanted to kill those babies. What he voted against was legislation that would have required the doctor to try to save the unviable baby who survived the abortion.

Hate to point out the obvious here, but any baby that survives an abortion is, by definition, viable. That make Obama a person who voted to kill a live birth child.

There are foetus's that have survived abortion? Really? :cool:

They are left to die if deemed unviable following the abortion. After reading up, Ravi is right. Even in Illinois, a viable baby who survives an abortion is given proper care and every reasonable effort must be made on its behalf. Obama was falsely accused that he wanted to kill those babies. What he voted against was legislation that would have required the doctor to try to save the unviable baby who survived the abortion.

Hate to point out the obvious here, but any baby that survives an abortion is, by definition, viable. That make Obama a person who voted to kill a live birth child.

Yes, and one of the most cruel kinds of abortions, one in which the mother actually gives birth to dead baby. At least most of the time. But someone had other plans for this baby

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKrW7vP8W00]Gianna Jessen :: Abortion Survivor (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Did you miss the fact that THAT post is the post Ravi was responding to when she said THAT never happened THAT is what she was referring to...

It has never been true that any child that survives abortion is fully protected by the laws of the land? If that is what she mean I will have to agree, laws do not protect anyone. The problem is, that is not what she meant, something we both know.

Yes.

Yes, and one of the most cruel kinds of abortions, one in which the mother actually gives birth to dead baby. At least most of the time. But someone had other plans for this baby

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKrW7vP8W00]Gianna Jessen :: Abortion Survivor (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

But she 'survived' a saline abortion, which burn the skin. She must have an amazing plastic surgeon!

Putz. It has never been legal to allow a living child to die of neglect.

The conclusion does not match the discussion. In fact, many live birth children are not considered viable, and in fact die quickly despite all the efforts to save them.

Putz. It has never been legal to allow a living child to die of neglect.

I never said it was, I just said the law doesn't protect them. It isn't intended to, it is intended to punish people who neglect children.

The conclusion does not match the discussion. In fact, many live birth children are not considered viable, and in fact die quickly despite all the efforts to save them.

Strange. The law in every single state makes killing a child that is born alive murder, yet you want me to believe that if they die it proves they are not viable. Another strange thing, every single child that is born dies eventually, does that mean that no one is viable?

Many children survive failed abortions - I am One

The initial ad is a $150,000 buy in Missouri, and shows a woman – Melissa Ohden – speaking to the camera about having been born alive in spite of an abortion procedure.
Abortion opponents have long decried Obama’s record in the Illinois legislature on regulating late-term abortions, but little money has been spent to advertise on the issue since he became president.

“Many children, more than you might think, actually survive failed abortions and are born alive. I know because I’m one of them,” Ohden says in the SBA List ad. “When he was in the Illinois state Senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion – not once, but four times."

She concludes: “I know it’s by the grace of God I’m alive today, if only to ask America this question: is this the kind of leadership that will move us forward, that will discard the weakest among us? How will you answer?”SBA List to launch Missouri ads against Obama on abortion - POLITICO.com

POLITICO.com: VIDEOS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back