Rand Paul worries women ‘won’ the war and are ‘conquering’ men, taking their jobs

Do you agree with Rand Paul?

• No. Rand Paul is a typical anti-women right-winger.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Yes. I am weak and women beat me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm confused and don't know who this person is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Rand Paul worries women ‘won’ the war and are ‘conquering’ men, taking their jobs

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Sunday declared that the so-called Republican war on women was over and women had “won,” but a new war was being waged by women who were taking jobs from men.

“We have a lot of debates in Washington that get dumbed down and are used for political purposes,” Paul told NBC’s David Gregory. “This whole sort of war on women thing, I’m scratching my head because, if there was a war on women, I think they won.”

As evidence, the Kentucky senator pointed out that none of the women in his family were complaining about inequality or having their health care rights curtailed by Republicans.

Poll for Men.

Only in conservative minds do winning a few battles constitute winning a war, as if their long battle is finally over but in the immortal words of some guy: "It ain't over till it's over."

???

Your poll responses/selections aren't even fair.

Your source is RawStory, but that aside, this is the only remark on which they built their headline:

"If there was a war on women, I think they won.”

How does that translate to their headline or your OP headline?

Next question, other than abortion (for libbies like you), where exactly is this "war on women."

I'd say disarming women via gun control and making them more vulnerable to rape, as the DoJ study shows, is truly a war on women. In the literal sense.

Department of Justice Statistics:
You are far more likely to survive
a violent assault if you defend yourself with a gun.

Resisting with a gun 6%
Did nothing at all 25%
Resisted with a knife 40%
Non-violent resistance 45%

U.S. Department of Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, Rape Victimization in 26 American Cities, 1979 60
Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey 61
U.S. Department of Justice 62
U.S. Department of Justice 63
British Home Office – no a pro-gun organization by any mean

From these same studies.

Of the 2,500,000 annual self-defense cases using guns, more than 7.7% are by women
defending themselves against sexual abuse.
Fact:
When a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3% of the attempted rapes are
successful, compared to 32% when unarmed.

Fact:
The probability of serious injury from an attack is 2.5 times greater for women offering no
resistance than for women resisting with a gun. Men also benefit from using a gun, but the
benefits are smaller: offering no resistance is 1.4 times more likely to result in serious injury than
resisting with a gun.

Fact:
27% of women keep a gun in the house.

Fact:
37.6 million women either own or have rapid access to guns.

Fact:
In 1966 the city of Orlando responded to a wave of sexual assaults by offering firearms
training classes to women. The number of rapes dropped by nearly 90%.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/55878NCJRS.pdf

There's you War on Women, being waged by Progressives.

Last edited:
???

Your poll responses/selections aren't even fair.

Your source is RawStory, but that aside, this is the only remark on which they built their headline:

"If there was a war on women, I think they won.”

How does that translate to their headline or your OP headline?

Next question, other than abortion (for libbies like you), where exactly is this "war on women."

I'd say disarming women via gun control and making them more vulnerable to rape, as the DoJ study shows, is truly a war on women. In the literal sense.

Its hazelnut, you don't really expect objectivity do you....

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Sunday declared that the so-called Republican war on women was over and women had “won,” but a new war was being waged by women who were taking jobs from men.

“We have a lot of debates in Washington that get dumbed down and are used for political purposes,” Paul told NBC’s David Gregory. “This whole sort of war on women thing, I’m scratching my head because, if there was a war on women, I think they won.”

As evidence, the Kentucky senator pointed out that none of the women in his family were complaining about inequality or having their health care rights curtailed by Republicans.

Poll for Men.

Lying assed commie alert, there is nothing in the link that says what the thread title portrays, note there are no quotes. Fly on by, typical commie bullshit.

Rand Paul can singlehandedly end the Tea Party movement once and for all,

all he has to do is win the 2016 GOP nomination for President.

Are liberals ever tired of lying and playing the fear mongering lying game?

this nothing but shit stirring material and of course from, Rawgarbagestory

don't support that site either..It's time to fight back against this kind of garbage lies about people

Last edited:
“We have a lot of debates ...that get dumbed down and are used for political purposes,” Paul told NBC’s David Gregory

He's got your number Hnut. Dumb and dishonest is how democrats roll.

don't support that site either..It's time to fight back against this kind of garbage lies about people

Are you kidding? It's all dimocrap scum do. They lie like the scum they are, then every other dimocrap scum outlet takes it up and runs with it.

It almost always gets corrected but by the time that gets done, the damage is irreversible. The damage is done.

Did you see what they did to Huckabee? The attacks, the lies, the deliberate misquotes...

I'm not kidding, people

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

Are you kidding? It's all dimocrap scum do. They lie like the scum they are, then every other dimocrap scum outlet takes it up and runs with it.

It almost always gets corrected but by the time that gets done, the damage is irreversible. The damage is done.

Did you see what they did to Huckabee? The attacks, the lies, the deliberate misquotes...

I'm not kidding, people

I know, they are desperate and with Obama's record we see why this is the kind of dirty crap they are going to spread

I'm not kidding, people

Well, as long as the GOP keeps getting candidates who say crazy shit, the left will mock it.

Here's the real problem. The only thing animating the corpse of the GOP these days is White Male Resentment. the 1%ers might have 43% of the wealth, but they have only 1% of the vote, so they need to play on the resentment to win elections.

The problem is, women and minorities are stargint to figure it out...

I'm not kidding, people

Well, as long as the GOP keeps getting candidates who say crazy shit, the left will mock it.

Here's the real problem. The only thing animating the corpse of the GOP these days is White Male Resentment. the 1%ers might have 43% of the wealth, but they have only 1% of the vote, so they need to play on the resentment to win elections.

The problem is, women and minorities are stargint to figure it out...

yeah you take something as dishonest as Rawstory then comes out with all that crap that CONDONES this dirty politics by the left?
you're as dishonest as they are

[qu

yeah you take something as dishonest as Rawstory then comes out with all that crap that CONDONES this dirty politics by the left?

Sorry, there's nothing really dishonest there.

Batshit Crazy Rand said what he said.

he of course, ignores the reality that women are paid less than men. About 77 cents on the dollar.

Women Still Make Less Than Men For Same Work : NPR

or that one in three women in this country live in poverty.

Shriver Report: One in Three Women Live In Poverty or On The Brink | TIME.com

But not to worry, the women in his batshit crazy family are doing well, so things must be fine.

[qu

Sorry, there's nothing really dishonest there.

Batshit Crazy Rand said what he said.

he of course, ignores the reality that women are paid less than men. About 77 cents on the dollar.

But not what you claim. That's the problem with you liberals, you make stuff up to have a cause. Lazy and pathetic.

But they'll fight tooth and nail over what Obama meant by, you didn't build that

You people are sick you have to resort to this type of dirty politics

don't support rawstory people

your party has to cheat in elections to gain power

even your top people know you have already lost

did your company build all the infrastructure in your town?

NO

even you know he was talking about corps not being the ones who build infrastructure.

you just lie a lie

yet you pretend the SCOTUS didn't tell the world to keep punishing your party for cheating voters out of their votes

your a traitor to this country

Forum List

Back