Rand Paul and his wife violently attacked by mostly peaceful joe biden voters...who violently attacked Rand Paul.....

I watched the video. I didn't see him get attacked. I saw people who are upset and protesting. I saw a police officer first shove someone who then shoved back.

A few years ago I was in Cleveland at the World Series. I was along the media trailers. Just standing there. All of a sudden I get shoved out of the way. A police officer was clearing the way for Alex Rodriguez. To be fair the police officer did come back over and apologize to me. I had as much right to stand there as anyone had to walk past.

The protester had as much of right to be standing where he was as Rand Paul had a right to be there.
I at times wonder about politicians and their sanctified view of themselves. I do not know if Paul is like that. And I have thought about what we see today. But it is one way. It is not a two way thing going on and Progs being attacked by protesters. This is a dangerous game.

These Communist Democrat scumbags are going to help President Trump and the Republican Party win by a landslide in the Presidential and Congressional Elections. :smoke:

The mob of joe biden voters attacked Rand Paul and his wife after the Republican National Convention last night...

Notice.....this violent political violence is not happening because of President Trump supporters........they are not Tea Party members....these are joe biden voters who support the democrat party....they are the fascists....

There are various videos of the joe biden voters attacking people at the link...

A Black Lives Matter mob attacked Republican Senator Rand Paul, his wife Kelley and a Washington D.C. Police Officer Thursday night after the RNC concluded the final night of the 2020 convention at the White House.
----
President Trump gave his nomination acceptance speech earlier in the night from the South Lawn. Upon its conclusion around 12 a.m., attendees left the White House campus to walk to cars and hotels. They were also accosted and attacked.

They did no such thing. It was his security people that were doing the pushing and shoving. Rand Paul showed he is a thug.

The mob of joe biden voters attacked Rand Paul and his wife after the Republican National Convention last night...

Notice.....this violent political violence is not happening because of President Trump supporters........they are not Tea Party members....these are joe biden voters who support the democrat party....they are the fascists....

There are various videos of the joe biden voters attacking people at the link...

A Black Lives Matter mob attacked Republican Senator Rand Paul, his wife Kelley and a Washington D.C. Police Officer Thursday night after the RNC concluded the final night of the 2020 convention at the White House.
----
President Trump gave his nomination acceptance speech earlier in the night from the South Lawn. Upon its conclusion around 12 a.m., attendees left the White House campus to walk to cars and hotels. They were also accosted and attacked.

Your expertise is limited to echoing whatever supports trump and destroys Biden. Consequently, you have no evidence to ever support anything you post with primary sources.

There's no doubt that the Democrat party controls the hearts and minds of our nations classless rioters. If these assholes were in jail, where they belong, Biden would lose half of his constituency. Lock em up. MAGA

Trump is a thin hair away from invoking the insurrection act!

There's no doubt that the Democrat party controls the hearts and minds of our nations classless rioters. If these assholes were in jail, where they belong, Biden would lose half of his constituency. Lock em up. MAGA

Trump is clearly thinking about it to take control of the city of DC and any other city that the elected officals are failing to do thier consitutional duties... IF Trump does this, those mayors and govorners could be charged with treason federally.. Hmmmmmmmmm...

Trump is clearly thinking about it to take control of the city of DC and any other city that the elected officals are failing to do thier consitutional duties... IF Trump does this, those mayors and govorners could be charged with treason federally.. Hmmmmmmmmm...

I don't think Trump will go that far.
The last time the Insurrection Act was used was in the Rodney King riots.

If the violence is pushed more and they fail to do their constitutional jobs... I am not so sure.. we have some 27 cities that are burning or have burned and the rioters last night were profesionals and brought in to DC. They were not locals.. The FBI and DHS are already looking into the organizing of the protest to see who paid for it...

If the violence is pushed more and they fail to do their constitutional jobs... I am not so sure.. we have some 27 cities that are burning or have burned and the rioters last night were profesionals and brought in to DC. They were not locals.. The FBI and DHS are already looking into the organizing of the protest to see who paid for it...
They should already know who is funding these brown-shirt like hate groups.

"WASHINGTON, DC: George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country."

They should already know who is funding these brown-shirt like hate groups.

"WASHINGTON, DC: George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country."
I was being kind.. The FBI and secret service are looking into this assault on Rand Paul and his wife. IF they can make the links look for arrests...

Rand Paul: "thank God for the police, they saved my life. these hoodlums are paid agitators. that's a crime. they would have killed us without the police...something's going on"

"The thugs who accosted Rand & his wonderful wife, Kelly, together with those who made threats to many other people who had just attended the Republican National Convention at the WH, must be sought out & immediately arrested. Well documented evidence!" - President Trump

Rand seems to get picked on a lot lately. The price I guess for selling out to the party.

They (the Pauls) deserved it.
So you believe in mob rule. You’re OK with lynchings.

Trump in his New Hampshire speech: "if it weren't for the police, Rand Paul and his wife would be dead"

Forum List

Back