Ramifications of the 1/6 Storming of the Capitol Building.

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

Or when the Commie assholes stormed the Wisconsin Capitol building?

View attachment 440124

Oh jeepers. Seditionists ALL!! Hey wait, none of them are carrying zip ties, or Confederate flags, or Don't Tread on Me Flags, or wearing Holocaust denier T-Shirts. They don't look like they are ransacking Congressional offices, or breaking windows, or trying to smash doors down to get to politicians. In fact, they don't look very angry at all.

So I guess we'll just chalk this up as the latest right wing comparison fallacy? OK? Cool. :)
Zip ties and flags arent illegal, fucktard. :laugh:
Gee, what do you think they were gonna do with those zipcuffs?
Exactly what they did do with them... nothing at all. Quit inventing shit that never happened.

The fact that they were carrying zip ties speaks to their intent when they stormed the Capitol.
The guy carrying the ties says he found them laying on the floor------------

I'm sure he does say that. In one video you can see them in someone's hands going in. Good thing this guy picked them up. Someone could have gotten a fine for littering.
You cant say he went there to handcuff people though. That theory is no longer a possibility.

Why can't it be said? The zip ties were already setup as cuffs to detain people. The fact that the people in Capitol reacted and got out of reach of these idiots does not mean they didn't intend to handcuff people.
The claim was that this guy brought zip ties to cuff people. He didnt bring zip ties there, so obviously he had no plan to detin anyone.

According to whom?

And someone brought those zip ties ready to be used as handcuffs. This nit-picking is laughable.
No zip ties were used at any point. Just stop already.

No one is saying that they were used. But they were not carried in for decoration. The "peaceful protesters" never gained access to the people who work there.
Carrying zip ties isnt a crime. What you THINK he wanted to do with them is irrelevent.

No, it shows what he intended to do. I did not "accidently" have a hand full of zip tie handcuffs.
Until you find a crime, just shut up.

I never said it was a crime. I said it shows the intent of those assholes. You seem to want to pretend they were there for a social call and a tour.

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Oh jeepers. Seditionists ALL!! Hey wait, none of them are carrying zip ties, or Confederate flags, or Don't Tread on Me Flags, or wearing Holocaust denier T-Shirts. They don't look like they are ransacking Congressional offices, or breaking windows, or trying to smash doors down to get to politicians. In fact, they don't look very angry at all.

So I guess we'll just chalk this up as the latest right wing comparison fallacy? OK? Cool. :)
Exactly what they did do with them... nothing at all. Quit inventing shit that never happened.

The fact that they were carrying zip ties speaks to their intent when they stormed the Capitol.

I'm sure he does say that. In one video you can see them in someone's hands going in. Good thing this guy picked them up. Someone could have gotten a fine for littering.
You cant say he went there to handcuff people though. That theory is no longer a possibility.

Why can't it be said? The zip ties were already setup as cuffs to detain people. The fact that the people in Capitol reacted and got out of reach of these idiots does not mean they didn't intend to handcuff people.
The claim was that this guy brought zip ties to cuff people. He didnt bring zip ties there, so obviously he had no plan to detin anyone.

According to whom?

And someone brought those zip ties ready to be used as handcuffs. This nit-picking is laughable.

No one is saying that they were used. But they were not carried in for decoration. The "peaceful protesters" never gained access to the people who work there.
Carrying zip ties isnt a crime. What you THINK he wanted to do with them is irrelevent.

No, it shows what he intended to do. I did not "accidently" have a hand full of zip tie handcuffs.

I never said it was a crime. I said it shows the intent of those assholes. You seem to want to pretend they were there for a social call and a tour.
Their demeanor inside indactes that is the case. They were jovial and taking selfies. There wasnt a single injury inside the House.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

According to whom?

Their demeanor inside indactes that is the case. They were jovial and taking selfies. There wasnt a single injury inside the House.

Because the intended victims were gone.

Are you saying that they jovially smeared feces on the walls?

The assholes are putting up a "non-scalable" fence around the Capitol building to protect the shitheads that allowed the Democrats to steal the election.

If they have fencing like that why don't they put it up on the Southern border?

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

According to whom?

The guy with the ties, said he found the ties on the floor-------antifa could have them, one of the capital cops could have dropped them once overwhelmed, or pelosi could have left them....

How did Pelosi and all of her pets get out of the capital while all the lower value to Pelosi people got left in the building?

1610577822382.png

Anyone with a brain has seen the obvious need for limiting presidential power this whole century.

More than just statutory limitations, the Executive branch needs to be split into two or more elective units

This would largely staunch the fear on the reactionary right brought on whenever some milqutoast centrist gets elected.
I would say limiting Congress's power is what we need as they have steadily gained more and more power even as most of america considers them completely corrupt.

One day January 6 will be declared a national holiday, like the Fourth of July or Christmas.
I think that it will be remembered as a "day of infamy" like December 7. That is the only day that ugly insurrection qualifies for.

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain has seen the obvious need for limiting presidential power this whole century.

More than just statutory limitations, the Executive branch needs to be split into two or more elective units

This would largely staunch the fear on the reactionary right brought on whenever some milqutoast centrist gets elected.
I would say limiting Congress's power is what we need as they have steadily gained more and more power even as most of america considers them completely corrupt.
I think that Congress has little or no power and that needs to change. Trump has danced around them for 4 years. If he was re-elected, our country would no longer be a democracy, but an autocracy for sure.

The purpose of this thread is to analyze both the long and short-term ramifications of the 1/6 siege of the Capitol Building.

Most of the ramifications are not good.

1. Less public access to the Capitol Building. They are already talking about shutting it down. They have already put up additional barriers around the Capitol Building.

2. Diminishment of presidential power and prestige. Expect Congress to limit more presidential power. Trump has already diminished presidential power as he has become a PINO, a President in Name Only. Trump has weakened Presidential authority. I would doubt that military commanders would even follow his orders at this time. Additionally, he has so weakened the presidency that he can’t even command the respect of his own VP or social media companies. This diminishment of prestige and power may not recover even when Trump leaves.

3. A crackdown on domestic terrorists and private militias. Will we see the enactment of a new Patriot ACT aimed at these domestic terrorists? These militias are getting more bold in their threats to the public and the government. Expect more arrests. These militias will find that few will support them in their attempts at violent overthrow of the government.

4. Crackdown by social media companies of incendiary posters and conspiracy theorists.

5. Less Freedom overall. This is the irony of Trumpist who say they are fighting for freedom but the result is less for all of us.

6. Loss of prestige, respect and influence internationally of the American Republic.

These are just some of the ramifications of the 1/6 attack.

There are undoubtedly others.

All CNN's fault.
Be honest assholes !

Don't do coups and help steal elections.
Tell that to Trump

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

According to whom?

How often do you grab a handful of flexcuffs you have no plan to use on your way to a riot?
Did someone use zip ties on people?
I know this is asking a lot, but try to focus; what was the question is asked you? Can you remember and answer?
No one, and i mean NO ONE gives a flying fuck what you asked.
Somebody's triggered!!

You know you can't answer my question. It blows your whole silly attempt at denial completely outta the water.

You lose, dickweed
You bore me.
Lol, I kicked your ass.

The purpose of this thread is to analyze both the long and short-term ramifications of the 1/6 siege of the Capitol Building.

Most of the ramifications are not good.

1. Less public access to the Capitol Building. They are already talking about shutting it down. They have already put up additional barriers around the Capitol Building.

2. Diminishment of presidential power and prestige. Expect Congress to limit more presidential power. Trump has already diminished presidential power as he has become a PINO, a President in Name Only. Trump has weakened Presidential authority. I would doubt that military commanders would even follow his orders at this time. Additionally, he has so weakened the presidency that he can’t even command the respect of his own VP or social media companies. This diminishment of prestige and power may not recover even when Trump leaves.

3. A crackdown on domestic terrorists and private militias. Will we see the enactment of a new Patriot ACT aimed at these domestic terrorists? These militias are getting more bold in their threats to the public and the government. Expect more arrests. These militias will find that few will support them in their attempts at violent overthrow of the government.

4. Crackdown by social media companies of incendiary posters and conspiracy theorists.

5. Less Freedom overall. This is the irony of Trumpist who say they are fighting for freedom but the result is less for all of us.

6. Loss of prestige, respect and influence internationally of the American Republic.

These are just some of the ramifications of the 1/6 attack.

There are undoubtedly others.

I tried to warn libs about this last year when Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA were running wild and democrats looked on approvingly

but you wouldnt listen
This dastardly insurrection was an explosion waiting to happen, Antifa or no Antifa.
Trump orchestrated it, loved every minute of it, and did nothing to stop the carnage. This is his fault alone because he knows that his following can be manipulated.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

According to whom?

The guy with the ties, said he found the ties on the floor-------antifa could have them, one of the capital cops could have dropped them once overwhelmed, or pelosi could have left them....

How did Pelosi and all of her pets get out of the capital while all the lower value to Pelosi people got left in the building?
If the Capitol police caught you in the middle of an insurrection actually on the floor of the Senate chamber with a buttload of of restraining devices would you admit they were yours?

Trump orchestrated it
Trump did not cause the riot in the capital building

frustration over a stolen election did that
Frustration over a lost election did that and Trump encouraged the insurrection that he could have prevented. He lost the election because of his divisive, disruptive and incompetent behavior and he has been in full bloom resulting in this attack on his own government. He also lost because he was a lousy president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back