Ramifications of the 1/6 Storming of the Capitol Building.

2. Diminishment of presidential power and prestige. Expect Congress to limit more presidential power. Trump has already diminished presidential power as he has become a PINO, a President in Name Only.
That has been the case ever since the Hippie days of the Vietnam War and the Gun Control Act of 1968.

The Democrat Party passes laws under codes of omertà and hats off to the ladies to be enforced by the mob rule of a mafia state without the due process of law, rather than by a strong executive empowered to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed” as according to the Constitution.

You want to make America great again? Well, now is your chance to help in that effort without an autocracy.
Thats a peculiar statement

the left opposed trump on every front but now that biden is in you want everyone to all work together

arent you 4 years late with the unity thing?
Actually, no. Trump didn't want unity and instead spent 4 years dissing Democrats.
He was as divisive as they come. Now we have a chance to overcome that divisiveness and unite as Americans instead of the "we against them".

"Hello, my name is Karen and I would like to report somebody that wants to make America great again".

View attachment 442885
Somebody wants to make America great again------by attacking the Capital, killing 6 people, and destroying the place. GRRREAT! Those assholes just took America down to the level of a 3rd world country, yes?

To a Liberal, the crime isn't Rioting. It's Supporting America
You think that the heinous crime of insurrection on Wednesday was supporting America in liberals' minds? Did you buy your brains at Walmart?

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

Or when the Commie assholes stormed the Wisconsin Capitol building?

View attachment 440124
View attachment 442767 View attachment 442768 View attachment 442770 You mean the women arrested right there?

They were all let go. Just like the police let BLM and ANTIFA terrorists skate. The FBI didn't hunt the Feminazis bitches down like we saw with the Patriots.
What patriots? Anyone who damages property and kills, threatens, or injures others is not a patriot. That person is a criminal.

The purpose of this thread is to analyze both the long and short-term ramifications of the 1/6 siege of the Capitol Building.

Most of the ramifications are not good.

1. Less public access to the Capitol Building. There has been some talk about shutting it down to the public. They have already put up additional barriers around the Capitol Building.

2. Diminishment of presidential power and prestige. Expect Congress to limit more presidential power. Trump has already diminished presidential power as he has become a PINO, a President in Name Only. Trump has weakened Presidential authority. I would doubt that military commanders would even follow his orders at this time. Additionally, he has so weakened the presidency that he can’t even command the respect of his own VP or social media companies. This diminishment of prestige and power may not recover even after Trump leaves.

3. A crackdown on domestic terrorists and private militias. Will we see the enactment of a new Patriot ACT aimed at these domestic terrorists? These militias are getting more bold in their threats to the public and the government. Expect more arrests. These militias will find that few will support them in their attempts at violent overthrow of the government.

4. Crackdown by social media companies of incendiary posters and conspiracy theorists.

5. Less Freedom overall. This is the irony of Trumpist who say they are fighting for freedom but the result is less for all of us.

6. Loss of prestige, respect and influence internationally of the American Republic.

7. The eruption of an internecine power struggle within the Republican Party.

These are just some of the ramifications of the 1/6 attack.

There are undoubtedly others.

So why weren't these ramifications in effect when your Brown Shirts stormed the White House and tried to murder the president this last July?

Your dishonesty and hypocrisy are beyond the pale.

The purpose of this thread is to analyze both the long and short-term ramifications of the 1/6 siege of the Capitol Building.

Most of the ramifications are not good.

1. Less public access to the Capitol Building. There has been some talk about shutting it down to the public. They have already put up additional barriers around the Capitol Building.

2. Diminishment of presidential power and prestige. Expect Congress to limit more presidential power. Trump has already diminished presidential power as he has become a PINO, a President in Name Only. Trump has weakened Presidential authority. I would doubt that military commanders would even follow his orders at this time. Additionally, he has so weakened the presidency that he can’t even command the respect of his own VP or social media companies. This diminishment of prestige and power may not recover even after Trump leaves.

3. A crackdown on domestic terrorists and private militias. Will we see the enactment of a new Patriot ACT aimed at these domestic terrorists? These militias are getting more bold in their threats to the public and the government. Expect more arrests. These militias will find that few will support them in their attempts at violent overthrow of the government.

4. Crackdown by social media companies of incendiary posters and conspiracy theorists.

5. Less Freedom overall. This is the irony of Trumpist who say they are fighting for freedom but the result is less for all of us.

6. Loss of prestige, respect and influence internationally of the American Republic.

7. The eruption of an internecine power struggle within the Republican Party.

These are just some of the ramifications of the 1/6 attack.

There are undoubtedly others.

So why weren't these ramifications in effect when your Brown Shirts stormed the White House and tried to murder the president this last July?

Your dishonesty and hypocrisy are beyond the pale.
You are totally delusional.

The protest in front of the White House was peaceful until Trump decided to gas the protesters for a photo op.

Last edited:
One potentially good thing that has resulted is that a great number have shown themselves and their malevolent intentions toward the country. They must be noted and consequences applied. That means maximum penalties for those convicted in the actual invasion and social censure at least for the likes of those who support and encourage the traitors.

But totally different than these guys

1610668043983.png

I mean, they were trying to kill Trump so it's all good.

One potentially good thing that has resulted is that a great number have shown themselves and their malevolent intentions toward the country. They must be noted and consequences applied. That means maximum penalties for those convicted in the actual invasion and social censure at least for the likes of those who support and encourage the traitors.

View attachment 442970

You are dealing with the mentally ill aka you are wasting your time.

View attachment 442970

Lol..who could miss the giant peace sign. Try again.

View attachment 442970

Like when they were doing the Peace Sign with their hands and shoving the Police out of the way.
Yeah, we know that trick.

You are totally delusional.

The protest in front of the White House was peaceful until Trump decided to gas the protesters for a photo op.

Wow, you Nazis are some insane fucking liars.

So peaceful 19 Secret Service agents were injured by your Brown Shirt troops.
The protests in Washington were peaceful protests that did turn violent. Those violent protests were condemned. Their violence does not justify Trumpist insurrection.

Yeah, I mean they had torn down the fence, attacked the Capitol police and Secret Service, and were on the steps of the White House with the intent to kill the President of the United States, but the had a peace sign, so it's all good..

You fucking Nazis are beyond evil, you're insane

Yeah, I mean they had torn down the fence, attacked the Capitol police and Secret Service, and were on the steps of the White House with the intent to kill the President of the United States, but the had a peace sign, so it's all good..

As I said in a previous post their violence, which was condemned, does not justify the Violence at the Capitol Building.

The protests in Washington were peaceful protests that did turn violent. Those violent protests were condemned. Their violence does not justify Trumpist insurrection.

The violent siege of the White House required Secret Service to move the President to the Nuclear Bunker as democrat terrorists sought to kill him.

In addition to the police injured by the violent mob, they tore down national monuments and set St. John's Church ablaze in the direct war waged on America.

You are violent insurrectionists.

Nazi lies will not go unanswered. You Nazis have been doing this shit for 10 months.

"Hello, my name is Karen and I would like to report somebody that wants to make America great again".

View attachment 442885
Somebody wants to make America great again------by attacking the Capital, killing 6 people, and destroying the place. GRRREAT! Those assholes just took America down to the level of a 3rd world country, yes?

You are confused Moon Bat.

Protesting against the filthy lying Democrats that stole the election from the American people.

You are not one of these stupid uneducated low information Useful Idiots that actually thinks that China Joe was legitimately elected are you? Because that would make you a real American hating moron, wouldn't it?

As I said in a previous post their violence, which was condemned, does not justify the Violence at the Capitol Building.

No, you lied - you lied that they were peaceful - they weren't, they were a violent mob no different than the idiots last week. But you support them, because you have an agenda to destroy this nation.

When you Nazis lie, it is incumbent on decent people to refute you.

Forum List

Back