Raising Cane’s owner bought Fifty Thousand Mega Million Tickets:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell

He claims he will give the employees a chance to win money from the jackpot if he wins the jackpot but here is my question why not just share it instead?

Are you a democrat and/or a liberal?

Serious question, thanks...

Good way to light 50k on fire. I guess he won't notice the loss of money. I will likely bow 10 bucks on it. Likely lighting that on fire so hey who am I to cast stones.

He claims he will give the employees a chance to win money from the jackpot if he wins the jackpot but here is my question why not just share it instead?
Fiscal Conservative and Social Liberal which mean do whatever you want as long as you don’t harm anyone but do not reach into my pocket to pay for it…

Don't know how much he won but he didn't hit the jackpot. Some people are stupid enough to think that they can spend a hundred or two hundred dollars on tickets to give them a better chance of winning. This shows that even if you spend 100K on tickets, you're still probably not going to win.

Don't know how much he won but he didn't hit the jackpot. Some people are stupid enough to think that they can spend a hundred or two hundred dollars on tickets to give them a better chance of winning. This shows that even if you spend 100K on tickets, you're still probably not going to win.
I'd be willing to bet that he didn't win anything. Lotteries were purposely designed for those that struggle with math.

"Someone has to win!" is the dumbest thing that I've ever heard, inasmuch as no one won yesterday.

I'd be willing to bet that he didn't win anything. Lotteries were purposely designed for those that struggle with math.

"Someone has to win!" is the dumbest thing that I've ever heard, inasmuch as no one won yesterday.
There is no doubt that he had several winning tickets where he won something. But, he probably fell well short of getting his 100K back. If you are interested, you should watch the following movie, which is pretty cool:

Forum List

Back