radical leftwing groups calling for violence .

My MFing God! Do these people even realize that Margaret Singer (the queen bitch of infanticide) was out to, in her own words "Reduce the Negro population." I'm at a loss for words... Now the Demo(nic) handlers will tell them to take this matter to the streets and we'll watch as cities burn, ironically those that have pro abortion laws!

I'll leave it at this, Planed Parenthood is not another form of birth control! Regardless if you think it as a mass of cells or a child it's still killing an entity.
Can you show where they told black women to take this to the streets.

This roe business all hearkens back to the 60 and 70s when huge marches occurred down main streets with the incredibly strong vociferous supporting of womens' rights to be independent humans in a nation that was too strongly right wing so-called christian religious supporters of oppression, suppression, and fascist style dictatorial inequalities. The rule of law that you obviously feel should veer hard right to nazi like proportions is to once again be the oppressor, suppressor and fascist style dictatorial DEequalizer that not only runs counter to the basic tenets of The Constitution of the United States of America but is to once again relegate women to a substandard status?! AND then you have the audacity, the sheer unfounded nerve to count yourself as an American?! Is that what you're doing/saying here?
This nation is rightrotting from within, in religious power, political power, economic power and most importantly, in morality and belief in its own supposed core values. The destroyers of individual rights down to the fascist/nazi level are dragging the USA into the darkness of hell itself by using radicals, lunatics, quasi military criminals and superstitious idiots. If this corrupt societal filth isn't stopped in its tracks and the radicals removed from this country's political capitols, churches and government in general by the very same rank and file that put them there, the USA will be doomed to violence, lawlessness and probably even civil war before all is said and done. Please, republicans, STOP it! It has already gone too far!

On the bright side you get to dust off your flower power TShirt, ragged bell bottoms and braid your pit hair again! Enjoy….oh….and don’t forget to get those feet filthy.

What do you call it? Was it like the Boston Tea Party?

My MFing God! Do these people even realize that Margaret Singer (the queen bitch of infanticide) was out to, in her own words "Reduce the Negro population." I'm at a loss for words... Now the Demo(nic) handlers will tell them to take this matter to the streets and we'll watch as cities burn, ironically those that have pro abortion laws!

I'll leave it at this, Planed Parenthood is not another form of birth control! Regardless if you think it as a mass of cells or a child it's still killing an entity.

The funny part is the dems name bridges, streets and parks after her. Ahahahhahaa

the democrat party didnt believe that black slaves were fully human and therefore didnt qualify for the rights and protections afforded to all men .... dems today feel the same way about babies in the womb as they felt about blacks hundreds of yrs ago ...

pro abortion groups call for a summer of rage over the SC Roe V wade decision ! law enforcement agencies across the country bracing for riots ! it seems as though we may be faced with another summer of violent insurrections against the rule of law from the left .
Leftwing media will be fine with violence and killings just like they were in 2020. But that little dustup at the Capitol? Hell, that's the crime of the century.

3 million more voters for hillary, than Trump got. We the people in majority, have never voted for Trump to be the winner of the presidency!

For this though, I blame McConnell and his cheating and ignoring of the constitution and Obama's lawful pick, for a Sc justice....when Scalia died.
6ksrie.jpg

Forum List

Back