Racists turned on by violence

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive been a distinguished member of this forum for several years now. Rarely have I seen our racist alumni so excited as they have been since the lynching of Mr Floyd.
I can only give the credit to donny who has excelled himself in stirring up their bovine sensibilities. It gives me greater respect for those fighting for freedom in the US.
Rosa Parks , MLK, Malcolm X and now Kap. What a world you have been born into.

Ive been a distinguished member of this forum for several years now. Rarely have I seen our racist alumni so excited as they have been since the lynching of Mr Floyd.
I can only give the credit to donny who has excelled himself in stirring up their bovine sensibilities. It gives me greater respect for those fighting for freedom in the US.

Apparently you don't know what the term "lynching" means. A lynching is when a group of citizens is so outraged by a crime that they execute the suspect before trial, so convinced they are of the certainty of his guilt.

It has nothing to do with the police responding to a call for a disorderly individual, no matter how roughly they treat him

Their true colors really shine. Post after post.

floyd wasnt lynched you dumbass,,,

and a simple thank you for saving you from nazis would do,,,

The violence has given them the perfect excuse to change the subject, and Trump has run with it, too.

They think it's not obvious. And they think that what they are is not obvious as well.

You are not distinguished in any shape, form or fashion.

You are an asshat who narcs on his neighbors.

Apparently you don't know what the term "lynching" means. A lynching is when a group of citizens is so outraged by a crime that they execute the suspect before trial, so convinced they are of the certainty of his guilt.

It has nothing to do with the police responding to a call for a disorderly individual, no matter how roughly they treat him
Those 4 cops lynched themselves.

The violence has given them the perfect excuse to change the subject, and Trump has run with it, too.

They think it's not obvious. And they think that what they are is not obvious as well.

Change the subject? From what? and why? What are you even talking about?

That is very true.

And the police are taking a hit everywhere because the low IQ assholes who are killing them can't see the difference.

You are now under a new designation... TAC, the Trump Authoritarian Cult.

Change the subject? From what? and why? What are you even talking about?

He's having a Biden moment.

/

They are political prisoners to be sacrificed on the altar of the religion of Woke.

I have no idea what is wrong with garbage like you.
Leftardism....

The boogalooo bois are hiding in his closet
Lol and making "protesters" in the usa look bad

And niggas stealing clothes from traget and Sparks
And Freddy's got antifa spots from ripping off the pimples...... from his face
Funky little boat race

The CNN man is crazy, saying we're Deplorable delinquent wrecks
Oh, man, I need CNN when I got Teee Rexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, brother you guessed
I'm a dude, man

All the young dudes
Carry the news
Boogaloo dudes
Carry the news
glm.jpeg

You are now under a new designation... TAC, the Trump Authoritarian Cult.

Is that counter to the LWA ?

ListenMFer.jpg

You see? This is what a lying instigator does. Nearly everyone here condemned Floyd's killing, yet you have scum like this trying desperately to start something.

I have no idea what is wrong with garbage like you.
Leftardism....

The boogalooo bois are hiding in his closet
Lol and making "protesters" in the usa look bad

And niggas stealing clothes from traget and Sparks
And Freddy's got antifa spots from ripping off the pimples...... from his face
Funky little boat race

The CNN man is crazy, saying we're Deplorable delinquent wrecks
Oh, man, I need CNN when I got Teee Rexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, brother you guessed
I'm a dude, man

All the young dudes
Carry the news