Racist woman found guilty of racially abusing Doorman - faces jail

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

You may remember this case from a few months back.

The days when it was acceptable to call a man a "black ****" or a "fucking ******" are over in the UK. I do hope that the Judge doesnt bottle it on this sentencing. A jail sentence is in order here and this sort of behaviour needs to be stamped out.
While she is inside she should be forced to attend a course that will teach her to be a human being.

It was foolish of her to plead guilty. Maybe the person she hollered at deserved to be called that name. Now she gets to suffer at the hands of criminally minded bullycrats.

Oh "racially abusing"? Shows how far down the Babylonian hole we have fallen.

The jury watched the video of this woman behaving like a pig. As we can see it has no effect on the conservatives on here.
She has probably been badly brought up so I hope she gets sufficient re-education whilst she is inside.
Good riddance..

You may remember this case from a few months back.
Oh gee Tommy, yeah, it is still pinned on my calendar!

The days when it was acceptable to call a man a "black ****" or a "fucking ******" are over in the UK.
So, free speech is dead in the UK and you're glad of it? Just what is a f****** n***** anyway? What does that stand for. And why did she call him that? Why doesn't the article or the court say what the bouncer was saying or doing that precipitated all this? I mean, he obviously wasn't telling the girl how CUTE she was? What if he started first calling her a fucking pasty white honky white trash bitch? And why was someone videotaping the whole afair?

I do hope that the Judge doesnt bottle it on this sentencing. A jail sentence is in order here and this sort of behaviour needs to be stamped out.
Put the bitch in prison for 5 years and ruin her life! Then arrest and deport her whole family. We need to rub out this aberrant behavior and erase it from the amalgam of human memory!

While she is inside she should be forced to attend a course that will teach her to be a human being.
I say we put cattle prods on her tits. 30,000 volts! That'll teach her to conform! How dare her yell at someone calling him a slang name!

Oh gee Tommy, yeah, it is still pinned on my calendar!

So, free speech is dead in the UK and you're glad of it? Just what is a f****** n***** anyway? What does that stand for. And why did she call him that? Why doesn't the article or the court say what the bouncer was saying or doing that precipitated all this? I mean, he obviously wasn't telling the girl how CUTE she was? What if he started first calling her a fucking pasty white honky white trash bitch? And why was someone videotaping the whole afair?

Put the bitch in prison for 5 years and ruin her life! Then arrest and deport her whole family. We need to rub out this aberrant behavior and erase it from the amalgam of human memory!

I say we put cattle prods on her tits. 30,000 volts! That'll teach her to conform! How dare her yell at someone calling him a slang name!
You are a pig yourself. No shocks here.

No shocks here.

I can easily fix that for you.

Pro-Series-PS07572-120-Volt-Arc-Welder-Black-and-Gray-1024x1024.jpg

Unzip and drop them, you f****** n*****loving subhuman dwarf fascist elitist commie pig.

185708_20140317_105350_pig-lipstick.jpg

SAY HI TO YOUR QUEEN FOR ME TOO

A girl got into a little spat with a bouncer at some small club somewhere and told him off. So what, idiot? National news? I feel sorry for pathetics like you who live in fear of mere WORDS. More so for all you pathetic suckers stuck in a country like England or Canada that MAKES people fear words.

I can easily fix that for you.

View attachment 545677

Unzip and drop them, you f****** n*****loving subhuman dwarf fascist elitist commie pig.

View attachment 545679
SAY HI TO YOUR QUEEN FOR ME TOO

A girl got into a little spat with a bouncer at some small club somewhere and told him off. So what, idiot? National news? I feel sorry for pathetics like you who live in fear of mere WORDS. More so for all you pathetic suckers stuck in a country like England or Canada that MAKES people fear words.
And now she is going to jail after pleading guilty. Great news. One less racist slag on the streets.

And now she is going to jail after pleading guilty. Great news. One less racist slag on the streets.

Going to jail for telling off some rude f****** n*****. Now the state will take care of her, England will have more and more f****** n*****s on the streets now as their protected snowflake class, and when she gets out of jail, now unemployed, broke and homeless, unable to get work, she will be a burden on society, and will likely go to crime and call a lot more people like you f****** n*****s, then go back to jail. The cycle of stupidity continues.

Another great victory for Tommy. :lmao:

Tommy -- conform and be a sheeple or get squashed like a bug! :21:

Going to jail for telling off some rude f****** n*****. Now the state will take care of her, England will have more and more f****** n*****s on the streets now as their protected snowflake class, and when she gets out of jail, now unemployed, broke and homeless, unable to get work, she will be a burden on society, and will likely go to crime and call a lot more people like you f****** n*****s, then go back to jail. The cycle of stupidity continues.

Another great victory for Tommy. :lmao:

Tommy -- conform and be a sheeple or get squashed like a bug! :21:
Maybe she should just top herself. She wont be missed.

Forum List

Back