Racist, Sexist Border Patrol Agents on Facebook

Have you ever wondered why CBP ranks dead last at recruiting female agents and officers of any federal law enforcement agency?

Here's your first clue:

"Another is a photo illustration of a smiling President Donald Trump forcing Ocasio-Cortez’s head toward his crotch. The agent who posted the image commented: 'That’s right bitches. The masses have spoken and today democracy won...'"

"Several of the postings reviewed by ProPublica refer to the planned visit by members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, including Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Veronica Escobar, to a troubled Border Patrol facility outside of El Paso. Agents at the compound in Clint, Texas, have been accused of holding children in neglectful, inhumane conditions.

"One member encouraged Border Patrol agents to hurl a 'burrito at these bitches.'

" Another, apparently a patrol supervisor, wrote, 'Fuck the hoes.' 'There should be no photo ops for these scum buckets,' posted a third member."

Too much MAGA?

Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes — ProPublica
Remember the Covington School kid in the MAGA hat mainstream press debacle? Jesse Smollett's fudge packing lie the mainstream press bought lock stock & barrel? This is smelling of yet another manufactured outrage...
Remember the Covington School kid in the MAGA hat mainstream press debacle? Jesse Smollett's fudge packing lie the mainstream press bought lock stock & barrel? This is smelling of yet another manufactured outrage...
Remember Charlottsville, Sandy Hook, 911?

Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes — ProPublica

"Created in August 2016, the Facebook group is called 'I’m 10-15' and boasts roughly 9,500 members from across the country. (10-15 is Border Patrol code for 'aliens in custody.')

"The group described itself, in an online introduction, as a forum for 'funny' and 'serious' discussion about work with the patrol. 'Remember you are never alone in this family,' the introduction said."

I remember them.

Do you have a point?

George has the TDS bad
George has the TDS bad
TMS, actually.
Are you appalled?

Trump administration branded "twisted monsters" for trying to delay doctors' visit to detained migrant children

"The former head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics has condemned the Trump administration as 'twisted monsters' for appearing to try to delay taking action to address 'appalling' conditions at its detention facilities holding migrant children.

On Friday, U.S. District J"udge Dolly Gee ordered the Trump administration to give health experts access to its detention facilities holding migrant children to assess their medical needs and ensure that they are being held in 'safe and sanitary' conditions after reports last month revealed that children were receiving insufficient care."

You've become worn out and tiresome.

Have you ever wondered why CBP ranks dead last at recruiting female agents and officers of any federal law enforcement agency?

Here's your first clue:

"Another is a photo illustration of a smiling President Donald Trump forcing Ocasio-Cortez’s head toward his crotch. The agent who posted the image commented: 'That’s right bitches. The masses have spoken and today democracy won...'"

"Several of the postings reviewed by ProPublica refer to the planned visit by members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, including Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Veronica Escobar, to a troubled Border Patrol facility outside of El Paso. Agents at the compound in Clint, Texas, have been accused of holding children in neglectful, inhumane conditions.

"One member encouraged Border Patrol agents to hurl a 'burrito at these bitches.'

" Another, apparently a patrol supervisor, wrote, 'Fuck the hoes.' 'There should be no photo ops for these scum buckets,' posted a third member."

Too much MAGA?

"Created in August 2016, the Facebook group is called 'I’m 10-15' and boasts roughly 9,500 members from across the country. (10-15 is Border Patrol code for 'aliens in custody.')

"The group described itself, in an online introduction, as a forum for 'funny' and 'serious' discussion about work with the patrol. 'Remember you are never alone in this family,' the introduction said."

I remember them.

Do you have a point?
I think Sandy Hook will be the backdrop for the next Tarantino movie with his cool, hip, creative violence.
I think Sandy Hook will be the backdrop for the next Tarantino movie with his cool, hip, creative violence.
quentin-tarantino-sharon-tate.png

Sony Moves Quentin Tarantino Film Release Off Date of Sharon Tate's Murder

Here's your first clue:
20190701-border-patrol-facebook-aoc-hands-c.jpg

Too much MAGA?

Big fucking deal. THey have a hard job and they tell some off color jokes.

You lefties who side with the criminals, are the actual problem. Not them.
Big fucking deal. THey have a hard job and they tell some off color jokes.
If they can't take the heat, stay off the desert.
Customs and Border Protection investigating secret Facebook page where agents allegedly mocked migrant deaths

"'How on earth can CBP's culture be trusted to care for refugees humanely?; she wrote. 'They're threatening violence on members of Congress. How do you think they're treating caged children+families?'
15498592-0-image-a-80_1562007617990.jpg

"After her tour, Ocasio-Cortez wrote in another tweet, 'Just left the 1st CBP facility. I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.'"

So, you want people to lose their job for making a joke on facebook?
So, you want people to lose their job for making a joke on facebook?
What do you find funny about telling women to drink from a toilet or threatening members of the US Congress?
Lighten up, Jalen. Georgeshawn.
Lighten up, Jalen. Georgeshawn
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims CBP officers told women to drink out of toilets in detention facility

"Congresswoman Lori Trahan also visited detention facilities on Monday, tweeting that the migrant children being held at these centers 'will have suffered significant harm and trauma after being in these facilities for months at a time. I am horrified by the treatment of migrant children I just witnessed. They are not equipped for this.'"

If these allegations are proven true, these officers need to be made an example of. LEOs should always be held to higher standard. That said, I’ll wait for more information before passing judgment.
Now that judges are forcing CBP to make their facilities available for inspections, the truth should emerge.

Trump administration branded "twisted monsters" for trying to delay doctors' visit to detained migrant children

"On Friday, U.S. District Judge Dolly Gee ordered the Trump administration to give health experts access to its detention facilities holding migrant children to assess their medical needs and ensure that they are being held in 'safe and sanitary' conditions after reports last month revealed that children were receiving insufficient care."

But the entire #metwo movement was started over Libtardo men sexually assaulting women and ANTIFA beats the shit out of anyone who they think is conservative.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It wasn't conservative jackasses that got Trump elected, it was the hardworking decent people in flyover country and we aren't going anywhere.

Keep calling us racists because that's what got Trump elected. Your race card is worn so thin you can see right through it now.

If you aren't racist, why do you support Trump, who so obviously is racist? Almost everything he says or does is based in racism.

Why are you purposefully tearing this nation apart, you race baiting asshole?

Why are you purposefully tearing this nation apart, you racist asshole?

I'm not the one falsely accusing large percents of the population of vile acts.

That is you, you race baiting asshole.

Also, fuck you.

Supporting Trump's racist behavior is a vile act, you racist asshole. Also, I wouldn't fuck you unless you wash your crusty stinking ass hole first..

Yeah, Trump is so racist, that you race baiting assholes are reduced to trying to make an issue out of jokes on face book.

Stupid asshole.

Back in 1990 I went to an INS office to naively report illegal alien activity. No kidding. Doing my civic duty, like some concerned citizen that felt a compunction to do the right thing. Like, for instance: People driving up in the middle of the night in vans jam-packed, in the dead of night. doors open, and they ran like cockroaches up to the section 8 housing that Hispanics just so coincidentally lived in... Nothing fishy about THAT. So, when I report this, I get : "INS can't do anything. Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to these bastards and in effect: neutered the INS" . Yeah. Ronnie Regan cut the guts out of immigration enforcement. So, I have no idea what side conservatives are really on here. Oh, they talk a good game. But the results say otherwise.

Why are you purposefully tearing this nation apart, you race baiting asshole?

Also, fuck you.

Supporting Trump's racist behavior is a vile act, you racist asshole. Also, I wouldn't fuck you unless you wash your crusty stinking ass hole first..

Yeah, Trump is so racist, that you race baiting assholes are reduced to trying to make an issue out of jokes on face book.

Stupid asshole.

Are they discussing your crusty stinking ass on Facebook now/

My point stands. If America was half, hell, no, a TENTH as racist as assholes like you claim,

you would have REAL ISSUES to focus on, and not have time to worry about a few jokes and comments on facebook.

20190701-border-patrol-facebook-bodies.jpg

Now this is true. Dead bodies, especially drown victims are very pale grey with a purplish tint. But these bodies still have some color to them. Unless they had died seconds before they has taken this photo op.
Now this is true. Dead bodies, especially drown victims are very pale grey with a purplish tint. But these bodies still have some color to them. Unless they had died seconds before they has taken this photo op.
Drowned migrant father and daughter mourned at El Salvador cemetery

"SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador — The bodies of a man and his young daughter who drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande into Texas are being laid to rest in their native El Salvador.

Óscar Alberto Martínez Ramírez and his daughter Valeria died while trying to cross the Rio Grande on June 23, their deaths captured by a horrific and haunting image that sparked outrage."

Fake (funeral) News?
Yea, there was a lot of mourning going on at this time too.

AOC Threatens INFOWARS Plus Tucker Carlson destroys American Concentration Camp Myth

View attachment 267221View attachment 267220

That time we didn't have access to the hospitals where the babies allegedly died; today we have access to alleged CBP "torture facilities".

Link deleted.

"RELATED STORIES
"ABC News also noted that migrant children in at least two Customs and Border Protection facilities were forced to sleep on concrete floors with the lights on and had no access to hygiene products. One doctor wrote that the conditions were comparable to 'torture facilities.'

Also, fuck you.

Stupid asshole.

Are they discussing your crusty stinking ass on Facebook now/

My point stands. If America was half, hell, no, a TENTH as racist as assholes like you claim,

you would have REAL ISSUES to focus on, and not have time to worry about a few jokes and comments on facebook.

We do have REAL ISSUES you idiot. Those vile jokes make that clear.

But the entire #metwo movement was started over Libtardo men sexually assaulting women and ANTIFA beats the shit out of anyone who they think is conservative.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It wasn't conservative jackasses that got Trump elected, it was the hardworking decent people in flyover country and we aren't going anywhere
Keep calling us racists because that's what got Trump elected. Your race card is worn so thin you can see right through it now.

If you aren't racist, why do you support Trump, who so obviously is racist? Almost everything he says or does is based in racism.

Ya, Trump is such a racist he just signed in to law the First Step Act to reverse the crime bill your sexist, misogynist hero Bill Clintoon passed throwing thousands of blacks behind bars for years.

Just because you repeat he's a racist doesn't make it so, parrot.
Ya, Trump is such a racist he just signed in to law the First Step Act to reverse the crime bill your sexist, misogynist hero Bill Clintoon passed throwing thousands of blacks behind bars for years.
Trump_Central_Park_jogger_ad.jpg

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

"Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s.

"More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists."

Here's your first clue:
20190701-border-patrol-facebook-aoc-hands-c.jpg

Too much MAGA?

Maybe you guys should start a “social score” system run by the government, so if people are mean like this and hurt your feelings you can throw them in jail. I mean, it works for China right?

"SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador — The bodies of a man and his young daughter who drowned trying to cross the Rio Grande into Texas are being laid to rest in their native El Salvador.

Óscar Alberto Martínez Ramírez and his daughter Valeria died while trying to cross the Rio Grande on June 23, their deaths captured by a horrific and haunting image that sparked outrage."

Fake (funeral) News?

AOC Threatens INFOWARS Plus Tucker Carlson destroys American Concentration Camp Myth

That time we didn't have access to the hospitals where the babies allegedly died; today we have access to alleged CBP "torture facilities".

Link deleted.

"RELATED STORIES
"ABC News also noted that migrant children in at least two Customs and Border Protection facilities were forced to sleep on concrete floors with the lights on and had no access to hygiene products. One doctor wrote that the conditions were comparable to 'torture facilities.'

George Soros controls those detention centers. And he funded AOC campaign. They has been after Soros for a long time about the conditions of those detention centers. It is George soros is the one pointing his finger at Pres.Trump. Claiming that it is his fault. But him and AOC are trying to make it seem as if Pres.Trump is keeping them out.

ICE

Illegal alien champions Gates, Soros profit by jailing them - WND - WND

Homeland Security watchdog slams conditions at ICE detention facilities, including one in Aurora

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/usa-geo-group-faces-lawsuit-over-alleged-use-of-forced-labour-at-immigrant-detention-facility

And this is exactly what CRCs approve up.....the sexual attack on women....They all "jumped on board" when donnie bragged about sexually assaulting women.
Of course you are lying again.

Why do you base your political opinions on falsehoods? How do you think that benefits you?

Please explain.

Fake (funeral) News?

Link deleted.

"RELATED STORIES

George Soros controls those detention centers. And he funded AOC campaign. They has been after Soros for a long time about the conditions of those detention centers. It is George soros is the one pointing his finger at Pres.Trump. Claiming that it is his fault. But him and AOC are trying to make it seem as if Pres.Trump is keeping them out.

ICE

Illegal alien champions Gates, Soros profit by jailing them - WND - WND

Homeland Security watchdog slams conditions at ICE detention facilities, including one in Aurora

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/usa-geo-group-faces-lawsuit-over-alleged-use-of-forced-labour-at-immigrant-detention-facility

Your link:

"Last week, nearly two dozen protesters reportedly picketed outside the Seattle headquarters of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation over a $2.2 million investment by the Gates Trust into the prison firm.

WND has found that Soros purchased 105,354 shares of GEO Group Inc. between Dec. 31, 2007, and March 31, 2008."

"Read more at Illegal alien champions Gates, Soros profit by jailing them - WND - WND"

Just because Soros and Gates invest in for-profit prisons doesn't mean they control who gets in; that would be Trump's department.

Forum List

Back