Racist Milli Vanilli ASU students receive disciplinary action from the university

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
And they are mad. They harassed 2 white guys at the "multicultural" center and now fancy themselves as victims.

Students who filmed viral incident at ASU multicultural center say they are being disciplined by the school​

iu

And they are mad. They harassed 2 white guys at the "multicultural" center and now fancy themselves as victims.

Students who filmed viral incident at ASU multicultural center say they are being disciplined by the school​

iu

Stone cold racists.
This is the definition of racism.
Expecting special considerations because of your ethnicity.

Sounds like a kerfuffle.
You think this is funny? If you wonder why schools are so hostile.....this video is case and point. Obama wanted this to happen....and it's only going to get worse.

How is this any different than what the Southern Democrats did with Jim Crow laws?

This little Bword thinks she has the right to be a bigot toward people because of their race. To any rational person, this is what MLK and Malcolm X fought against.....and you can thank Barack Obama and his media friends for bringing CRT into our education system.

One of these days this little racist is going to meet the wrong person and get the crap beat out of her, or cause a mass shooting in yet another school.....and this is by design. They want to turn black kids into domestic terrorists that are supported by systemic racism in our government.

The balkanization of the US is a deliberate effort of leftist sociopaths to create civil strife. To have "people" as stupid as these two jabbering Lefts Syndrome Retards in a college (at all) disrupting the peace and the fact that they were not immediately expelled illustrated just how far backwards we have gone in the endeavor to create racial harmony and it is thanks to efforts by elitist white democrook parasites and their "house ******'s".

Pieces of shit like Sharpton, Jesse Jackass, Whoopi, and others who have gotten rich exploiting and creating racial strife. There can be no better example of modern day democrook plantation "house ******'s" than these assholes.

iu

These idiots are trained how to do this.
Most people don't know how to react to a trained domestic racist/terrorist.
Everyone needs to read up on how to react when a racist black starts shoving their black privilege down your throat.

Well --- what does "multicultural center" MEAN? Does it mean --- only colored people allowed? If so, that's probably why the girls were trying to get rid of those provocative males.

My first thought was that the males were there to hit on women if this was seen as a protected space for women --- one thing I've learned in life, is that WHEREVER women set up a women's only space, men WILL try to get into it and harass us sexually.

ASU’s multicultural spaces are open to all students -- said the article.

I suppose there was an unspoken campus rule that whites didn't go there, that's why the girls viewed them as rule-breakers.

Well --- what does "multicultural center" MEAN? Does it mean --- only colored people allowed? If so, that's probably why the girls were trying to get rid of those provocative males.

My first thought was that the males were there to hit on women if this was seen as a protected space for women --- one thing I've learned in life, is that WHEREVER women set up a women's only space, men WILL try to get into it and harass us sexually.
Since when does Multicultural mean only colored people? And where do you get womens space from that?

Since when does Multicultural mean only colored people? And where do you get womens space from that?
The females of color that were trying to get the "Male White Supremacist" to leave their multicultural space seem to imply that. Also, they think cops murder black people.

Well, I wouldn't have thought so either!! And I looked it up, as I say in my next post, and the University did have better sense than to restrict "multicultural" to colored-only. And yes, multicultural can't mean women-only.

BUT -- of course customs quickly grow up informally around this sort of thing --- like the black tables in the cafeteria, sure, whites COULD go sit there, but who would? I think it's possible something like that was going on and the girls ----- reified it. Made it a thing.

The boys were of course being openly provocative: they wanted a fight. Preferably with women, heavy odds. So maybe that was all it was, and the girls got roped into their provocation.

One of the racist retards made this video a couple of ears ago and she is getting dragged in the comments.

No....she just hates white people.
The sticker supporting cops was just an excuse for this little C word to act like a racist.

The best way to respond to people like this is ignore them.
If they touch you....then you can defend yourself.

You could always ask them if they understand that Title II, III, IV, and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which bans the establishment of any laws or regulations that prevents any specific race from the use of public facilities in institutions that accept funding from the federal government. She cannot set up a multicultural space that excludes any race.

Colleges will continue with the BLM driven DEI crap until freshman enrollments start to drop. That will be the only thing that gets them to stop the madness and get back to what college is supposed to be, not Racist Romper Room.

iu

Would someone please tell me what Milli Vanilli has to do with this OP? They're the only reason I clicked on the story, thanks.

Forum List

Back