Racist JetBlue passenger wearing Burger King crown shouts 'all of you guys on this plane are (N word)'' before being removed from flight

He isn't a racist, because he wouldn't visited Jamaica. He probably had met a Black woman from Jamaica online. and he flew to see her. And when he arrived, The woman turned out to be a transsexual.
And now he mad at every Black women he sees.
Or maybe he is gay and didn't like the way he was treated in Jamaica.

he reminds me of these celebrities.

N word? It's cute that we can say f*ck and sh*t but you can say nigg* r because it's randomly offensive. Explain this to me, what is and why is it offensive and by what standards? By those that bitch the most? OK. Karen's of the left, take note.

Well Mary the next black woman that you see walk up and call her the Nword.

N word? It's cute that we can say f*ck and sh*t but you can say nigg* r because it's randomly offensive. Explain this to me, what is and why is it offensive and by what standards? By those that bitch the most? OK. Karen's of the left, take note.

Jigaboo won't answer the question.

I see black kids in school slap boxing and calling each other nigg@ incessantly as the black teacher walks by saying nothing.
Racist hypocrites.

Go suck a Jigaboo's di............nevermind racist trash.

Sorry jiggy I ain't a faggo like you's.

I see black kids in school slap boxing and calling each other nigg@ incessantly as the black teacher walks by saying nothing.
Racist hypocrites.

Are you mad because you want to call them a nigg@.

That is exactly what your little bitch ass is.

Sorry jiggy, wrong again. But CNN has a Lemon flavored lollipop for you!

Racist hypocrites.

No. I just want consistency and I want black hypocritical racists to be held to the same standard. Pretty simple.

If the man was black wearing a burger doodle crown, and yelled cracka, would that person be removed?
I've been racially insulted and physically assaulted twice by blacks, I didn't like it. But the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" thing, I didn't take it to the supreme court, I let it go. Blacks need to learn to do the same. Nobody is the center of the universe, and we need to stop allowing certain crybabies to dominate our society.

I HAVE had instances where blacks have launched into verbal abuse (and physical assault) & racial slurs over basically trivialities. In the last incident, after hearing a torrent of verbal abuse and racial epithets directed at ME, I responded in anger and used (gasp) the "N" word. Suddenly, the cops show up and I'm the bad guy..."disturbing the peace", LITERALY. Talk about hypocrisy. But the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" thing, I didn't take it to the supreme court, I let it go. Blacks need to learn to do the same. Nobody is the center of the universe, and we need to stop allowing certain crybabies of whatever race to dominate our society.

Sorry fuck boy, right again.

Racist hypocrites.

This topic is cringy for me. I think we all need to be respectful and lay off the hate. I mean that. What bothers me is the hypocrisy, THAT is my issue about this particular 6 letter word, its absurd. I don't want to hear it or say it. If that word had never been uttered, fine by me. There is NO constitutional guarantee AGAINST being offended. So why are certain groups "offense" so imperative but not other groups? There is a basic idea here, we are ALL equal.

Last edited:

Do you scream with delight when donny porks you, jiggy?

Racist hypocrites.

This topic is cringy for me. I think we all need to be respectful and lay off the hate. I mean that. What bothers me is the hypocrisy, THAT is my issue about this particular 6 letter word, its absurd. I don't want to hear it or say it. If that word had never been uttered, fine by me. There is NO constitutional guarantee AGAINST being offended. So why are certain groups "offense" so imperative but not other groups? There is a basic idea here, we are ALL equal.

Are you really that much in denial or naïve, tell you what go back and study some American History and you might find the answer you are looking for.

Do you scream with delight when donny porks you, jiggy?

You are the one with the Orange in the middle.

Forum List

Back