Racist JetBlue passenger wearing Burger King crown shouts 'all of you guys on this plane are (N word)'' before being removed from flight

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read stuff by oh, Kierkegaard, or Nietzsche. Questioning everything...but you cant say nigg*r. Why? Oh, it "offends "certain people.

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to prowl grave yards, or older parts of my city for the beautiful architecture and the history. There is a certain beauty in antiquity. Liberals cant escape history, it is what it is. You can't tear it down or make it go away, and shame on you if you think so.

LuckyDuck

Gold Member
Reaction score
N word? It's cute that we can say f*ck and sh*t but you can say nigg* r because it's randomly offensive. Explain this to me, what is and why is it offensive and by what standards? By those that bitch the most? OK. Karen's of the left, take note.
Under our Constitutional Bill of Rights, you are free to use the N-word (if I were to use it here, the post would get shut down and my membership tossed, in all probability). However, if you use in the general public, in the presence of several blacks, you should expect a rain of fists to come down on you and you would only have yourself to blame. That said, it is hypocritical of blacks to claim how offensive the word it, then turn around and use it themselves. It's a "do as I say, not as I do, mentality.

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The violent protests & riots & looting this horrible year have greatly set back ethnic relations and may have some effect on the Presidential & Congressional elections come November 3.

There is now, IMHO, more negative feelings against a certain ethnicity than in 2019.

There is NEVER an excuse for most Americans to use "that word." Some people have used it only in a fit of anger and then they are immediately remorseful.

If some people of that ethnicity wish to use "that word," that is their business.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER

Nova78

Gold Member
Reaction score

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
N word? It's cute that we can say f*ck and sh*t but you can say nigg* r because it's randomly offensive. Explain this to me, what is and why is it offensive and by what standards? By those that bitch the most? OK. Karen's of the left, take note.
Under our Constitutional Bill of Rights, you are free to use the N-word (if I were to use it here, the post would get shut down and my membership tossed, in all probability). However, if you use in the general public, in the presence of several blacks, you should expect a rain of fists to come down on you and you would only have yourself to blame. That said, it is hypocritical of blacks to claim how offensive the word it, then turn around and use it themselves. It's a "do as I say, not as I do, mentality.
it's my fault if I get assaulted by some criminal pos because they don't like what I say? Lol, bullshit.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
The violent protests & riots & looting this horrible year have greatly set back ethnic relations and may have some effect on the Presidential & Congressional elections come November 3.

There is now, IMHO, more negative feelings against a certain ethnicity than in 2019.

There is NEVER an excuse for most Americans to use "that word." Some people have used it only in a fit of anger and then they are immediately remorseful.

If some people of that ethnicity wish to use "that word," that is their business.
So, for hypocrites who use it, it’s merely ‘their business‘. For all others, regardless of context, it’s castigation.
Sounds like more hypocrisy.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

San Souci

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't care. As Biden said ,they are super predators. If ya don't believe it ,try riding the Subway in NYC.

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LoL - A Goose Stepping Rump supporter! :D

• The man continued with his racist behavior, doing the Nazi goose step as he was led away by two officers through Norman Manley International Airport

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LoL - A Goose Stepping Rump supporter! :D

• The man continued with his racist behavior, doing the Nazi goose step as he was led away by two officers through Norman Manley International Airport
Hey, stupid fucking democrat trope. How does a nazi have a train station named after him in Israel?

You pathetic fucking loser.

You are literally too stupid to have a conversation with.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List