Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

Roudy -

Quite obviously, anyone with anyone genuine interest or knowledge of a country is going to have spent some time there, as well as read some history and done a bit of research.

It's called having an 'informed opinion'.

Of course this bothers you because you don't have particular interest in Indonesia or Bangladesh beyond hating their people.

Next time you meet someone with an impressive knowlege of the USA but who has never been there - let me know.

Roudy -

Quite obviously, anyone with anyone genuine interest or knowledge of a country is going to have spent some time there, as well as read some history and done a bit of research.

It's called having an 'informed opinion'.

Of course this bothers you because you don't have particular interest in Indonesia or Bangladesh beyond hating their people.

Next time you meet someone with an impressive knowlege of the USA but who has never been there - let me know.
So this is your basic approach to all posters you don't agree with, in any of the global forums on this board then. "Have you been to so and so, because if you haven't then you aren't qualified, and I the arrogant ignorant cocksucker mental case Saigoon forbid you to say anything..."

Fucking dipshit! LOL

Roudy -

It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, nor even on the topic.

I'm mainly interested in hearing from, and talking to, people with informed opinions and who know the facts. I'm less interested hearing from people whose only knowledge comes from ten-year-old copies of Reader's Digestice System.

If you want to know about golf - you get lessons from a Golf Pro. Not from your Aunt Mary, who never swung a club at anything but your head.

Roudy -

It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, nor even on the topic.

I'm mainly interested in hearing from, and talking to, people with informed opinions and who know the facts. I'm less interested hearing from people whose only knowledge comes from ten-year-old copies of Reader's Digestice System.

If you want to know about golf - you get lessons from a Golf Pro. Not from your Aunt Mary, who never swung a club at anything but your head.
How would you know if the poster has or hasn't been to Israel, asshole? You see? You're just an insecure, ignorant, arrogant asshole. Does it occur to you that nobody is interested in what "you're interested in"? No of course not. So stop harassing other posters, douchebag.

How would you know if the poster has or hasn't been to Israel, asshole?

By asking - like here:

Micho -

Have you ever been to Israel?

I can usually tell fairly quickly anyway, but I assume most people will answer honestly.

So stop harassing other posters, douchebag.

You mean like neg repoing them every 48 hours, week after week?!

You're not the most self-aware person on earth, are you?!

Last edited:
If Israel were commiting genocide against the Pals their population shouldn't be growing.

I don't entirely disagree, but as many Palestinians live in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon than within Israeli-controlled regions, so that it isn't ncessarily correct.

Again, I don't believe 'genocide' is the correct term here, but oppression certainly is.
The problem with Pali propaganda or Pallywood, is that they pushed the envelope too far... no one believes their terminology, whether the bombastic lies about "genocide" or "racism."

The so called Armenian genocide took place in the last century.

Israeli's ongoing genocide is taking place in this century.
sunni habibi and becoz

use truth words

theft, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, racism

wiping palestine off the map

all true

genocide........not true and stoopid to say it is

use the words that really hurt the zios because they are true and they can't take that

not one that aint true and folx will turn on you for lying
So of course the Yenta wouldn't mind the fact being mentioned that the Muslims are trying to cleanse Egypt of the Coptic Christians, people who have been there before the Muslim hordes invaded that country and took it over for Islam. And certainly she will not mind the mention of the Sunnis trying to cleanse the Shiites from Pakistan. Thanks for the opportunity of bringing these facts up.

Your comparisons of bad behavior by radical Islamist Egyptians on Copts and other places beyond the bounds of Palestine is a smoke screen for the Israeli occupation where land is being confiscated as we speak from an un-armed civilian population...

This is against International Law...The Egyptian government doesn't condone the bad behavior of the radical Islamists like Israel condones the behavior of right wing settlers who steal land by everyone's standards.

Israel is no beacon of "light unto the world."

Last edited:
sunni habibi and becoz

use truth words

theft, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, racism

wiping palestine off the map

all true

genocide........not true and stoopid to say it is

use the words that really hurt the zios because they are true and they can't take that

not one that aint true and folx will turn on you for lying
So of course the Yenta wouldn't mind the fact being mentioned that the Muslims are trying to cleanse Egypt of the Coptic Christians, people who have been there before the Muslim hordes invaded that country and took it over for Islam. And certainly she will not mind the mention of the Sunnis trying to cleanse the Shiites from Pakistan. Thanks for the opportunity of bringing these facts up.

Your comparisons of bad behavior by radical Islamist Egyptians on Copts and other places beyond the bounds of Palestine is a smoke screen for the Israeli occupation where land is being confiscated as we speak from an un-armed civilian population...

This is against International Law...The Egyptian government doesn't condone the ...
What "radicals" Egypt mainstream overwhelmingly voted for radical (anti Christian) Muslim Brotherhood, so did Gaza mainstream. Arab-Islamic world danger/problem is their MAINSTREAM.

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Candidate Wants Christians to 'Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave' the Country -
31 May 2012 – Mohammed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood candidate competing against ... the Coptic Christian population should "convert, pay tribute, or leave" the ... make all Christians convert to Islam, or else pay the 'jizya' (Islamic tax)," ...

How would you know if the poster has or hasn't been to Israel, asshole?

By asking - like here:

Micho -

Have you ever been to Israel?

I can usually tell fairly quickly anyway, but I assume most people will answer honestly.

So stop harassing other posters, douchebag.

You mean like neg repoing them every 48 hours, week after week?!

You're not the most self-aware person on earth, are you?!
No actually you can't tell jackshit, and you are insecure about your ignorance so you try to cover it by claiming to be "well traveled". Not that it works.

I do notice that you never ask Neo Nazi / IslamoNazi / IslamoFacist assholes like yourself that you usually agree with "have you been to Israel? Have you been to Gaza? Have you been to blah blah blah?". Maybe they should SHUT THE FUCK UP THEN?

Last edited:
Forever young, Roudy -

Most posters are very open about these things. Tinmore and almost all of our other regulars discussed their background on a thread devoted to the topic. It was really interesting reading.

Roudy refused to post his own background, and settled for spamming the thread with garbage, of course.

If Israel were commiting genocide against the Pals their population shouldn't be growing.

I don't entirely disagree, but as many Palestinians live in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon than within Israeli-controlled regions, so that it isn't ncessarily correct.

Again, I don't believe 'genocide' is the correct term here, but oppression certainly is.
The problem with Pali propaganda or Pallywood, is that they pushed the envelope too far... no one believes their terminology, whether the bombastic lies about "genocide" or "racism."
that's the only sensible thing you have said michkins

is that why you are so determined to help our pals with their propaganda by turning folx against israel

you're better than any arab here at doing that

mazeltov haver

Last edited:
You might ask yourself what came of the Greeks and Armenians. Once they were there not in the tens of thousands, but the hundreds of thousands.

To the Greeks and Armenians happened exactly same what happened to Muslims in the Balkan-Wars prior and during WW1.
Ethnic conflict and mass extermination all over the place.

Prof. Justin McCarthy puts the number of cleansed Ottoman Muslims at about 5.5 Million during 1821-1922.
Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims, 1821-1922 :: Reviewed by Daniel Pipes

The conflict at that time in that area is too romantic in the perception (Lawrence of Arabia).

The Russians supported the Armenians to prepare the Caucasus-Front of WW1:
Battle of Sarikamish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From all countries Armenians are hurrying to enter the ranks of the glorious Russian Army, with their blood to serve the victory of the Russian Army... Let the Russian flag wave freely over the Dardanelles and the Bosporus, Let your will the peoples remaining under the Turkish yoke receive freedom. Let the Armenian people of Turkey who have suffered for the faith of Christ received resurrection for a new free life....[29]
—Nicholas II of Russia

The Ottomans implemented anti-terrorism measures and relocated the revolting Armenians into Syrian desert - away from the conflict-zone with Russia.
Turks did not only fought on Caucasus front, but in all directions from Yemen to Gallipoli.

Armenians attacked Central-Bank of Ottomans.
They made assasination atempt on the Sultan where one of his bodyguards died.
It is like JFK and WTC events in modern USA.
Yıldız assassination attempt
1896 Ottoman Bank Takeover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Currently, the Armenians portray historical events as if Turks one day woke up and decided to do what was necessary just out of fun.
The historical context is nothing like it was in Germany.
There was a massive Armenian rebellion supported by Russia to prepare the Caucasus-Front and weaken the Ottomans.
Armenians should acknoledge these historical facts and then the Turk might acknowledge that the pounishment was more than necessary.
But as things stand, the Armenians portray it like one sunny morning Ottoman-SS collected all the Jews (Armenians).

First, they should come up and say "We behaved treacherous and conspired against the Turk".

Maybe then they'll receive sympathies for their casualties.
I have my sympathies with Turkish casualities, why should I care about Armenians ?
An Armenian is not more worth than an exterminated civilian Balkan Muslim or an Ottoman soldier fallen at Gallipoli or Sarikarmis.

First, they should come up and say "We behaved treacherous and conspired against the Turk".

Maybe then they'll receive sympathies for their casualties.
I have my sympathies with Turkish casualities, why should I care about Armenians ?
An Armenian is not more worth than an exterminated civilian Balkan Muslim or an Ottoman soldier fallen at Gallipoli or Sarikarmis.
ekrem you sound like a "grey wolf" turk nazi; you really do

i love turkey

go to nagorno karabakh.....they will treat you well there

You might ask yourself what came of the Greeks and Armenians. Once they were there not in the tens of thousands, but the hundreds of thousands.

To the Greeks and Armenians happened exactly same what happened to Muslims in the Balkan-Wars prior and during WW1.
Ethnic conflict and mass extermination all over the place.

Prof. Justin McCarthy puts the number of cleansed Ottoman Muslims at about 5.5 Million during 1821-1922.
Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims, 1821-1922 :: Reviewed by Daniel Pipes

The conflict at that time in that area is too romantic in the perception (Lawrence of Arabia).
It is refreshing to hear a Turk finally acknowledge the Armenian Genocide. It's not much but perhaps a first step in Turkey's return to the civilized world. Still, a hell of a long way to go. Blood stains don't wash off that easy.

Where did major arab immigrant settlers-squatters get land from?

Forever young, Roudy -

Most posters are very open about these things. Tinmore and almost all of our other regulars discussed their background on a thread devoted to the topic. It was really interesting reading.

Roudy refused to post his own background, and settled for spamming the thread with garbage, of course.
Nah, you never confront IslamoNazi worshippers like yourself with that phrase "have you been to..." Besides, have you ever been to Iran or Iraq? No. Then why do you render opinions as if you have? Shut the fuck up, asshole! Heh heh heh!

Forum List

Back