Racist Flight Attendant Attacks Passenger And Gets Her Ass Kicked - LOL

"New video shows the attack that left a Southwest Airlines flight attendant bloodied and without two teeth. The incident happened during a flight from Sacramento to San Diego on Sunday morning. The airline said the passenger ignored instructions from the flight attendant before assaulting her. Michelle Manner shot the video and says both the passenger and the flight attendant were yelling at each other before the punch was thrown."

The incident was provoked by the dumb ass flight attendant for overstepping her authority by trying to make this passenger wear her seat belt. It wasn't that serious; it's bad enough these passengers are still being forced to wear masks; but now you are telling them when they can or can't take off their seat belts? Why?? Did you not think Americans were not going to rise up one day and fight against your airline oppression??

Now because this flight attendant didn't stay in her lane; she got the brakes beat off her in quick fashion -- bet she will keep her hands to herself next time. If anyone should had been kicked off the flight and criminally charged; it should had been that big old darkie who not only wasn't wearing his seat belt; but got out of his seat and attacked and threatened an innocent woman...

An assault victim is to blame because the victim tried to do her required job and enforce Federal safety laws?

Who said Leftards are pathetic evil doers?

What about her freeberty?

It's amazing to me how they continue to step on the rake......

depositphotos_33881661-stock-photo-3d-man-stepping-on-a.jpg

they have no self awareness at all....

Freely choosing to fly on a plane means freely choosing to abandon your freedom during that flight. Choices have consequences.
It's the federal government that forces private businesses to rip away the freedoms of passengers on that plane..

It's about time someone was brave enough to stand up to government tyranny instead of being a coward

That piece of trash who punched the FA is going to be paying for her dental work for a long time. Sadly, like most Trump supporters, she aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out.
You know nothing of the politics of this person, so what school of divination did you use to come to that conclusion?
he is the same as a trump supporter.....automatically assume.....

That piece of trash who punched the FA is going to be paying for her dental work for a long time. Sadly, like most Trump supporters, she aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out.
You know nothing of the politics of this person, so what school of divination did you use to come to that conclusion?

I said nothing about her political affiliation, just drew a comparison to her being a broke and violent loser with other broke and violent losers.
in other words you ASSUMED something.....just like trump supporters do.....

"New video shows the attack that left a Southwest Airlines flight attendant bloodied and without two teeth. The incident happened during a flight from Sacramento to San Diego on Sunday morning. The airline said the passenger ignored instructions from the flight attendant before assaulting her. Michelle Manner shot the video and says both the passenger and the flight attendant were yelling at each other before the punch was thrown."

The incident was provoked by the dumb ass flight attendant for overstepping her authority by trying to make this passenger wear her seat belt. It wasn't that serious; it's bad enough these passengers are still being forced to wear masks; but now you are telling them when they can or can't take off their seat belts? Why?? Did you not think Americans were not going to rise up one day and fight against your airline oppression??

Now because this flight attendant didn't stay in her lane; she got the brakes beat off her in quick fashion -- bet she will keep her hands to herself next time. If anyone should had been kicked off the flight and criminally charged; it should had been that big old darkie who not only wasn't wearing his seat belt; but got out of his seat and attacked and threatened an innocent woman...

Like I said, get back to me when you actually post something without snark and sarcasm.

Freely choosing to fly on a plane means freely choosing to abandon your freedom during that flight. Choices have consequences.
It's the federal government that forces private businesses to rip away the freedoms of passengers on that plane..

It's about time someone was brave enough to stand up to government tyranny instead of being a coward
You have been so snarky and sarcastic, I can't tell if you're serious.

You are being absurd.

where is the "RACE" issue?

The passenger was Hispanic and the flight attendant was white.....she unfairly targeted the Hispanic woman...

Then the hulking black savage came over and threatened the woman like all of those big black bucks do.

there are times that people MUST fasten the damn seatbelt------people have DIED
when a sudden shift of a plane knocked them out of their seats. What evidence is
there that WHITEY stewardess was motivated by "race" ?

How many people have "DIED" from not fastening their seat belts? How does that justify this airline forcing an American citizen to be shackled and muzzled like a slave??

More people die from the flu bro....

So don't fly..

Do you argue with the cops about seat belts in your car?

That piece of trash who punched the FA is going to be paying for her dental work for a long time. Sadly, like most Trump supporters, she aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out
Generally speaking, most Trump supporters are welfare bums.

The core voting block of the filthy ass Democrat party are welfare Blacks and Illegals you dumb asshole.

The passenger was Hispanic and the flight attendant was white.....she unfairly targeted the Hispanic woman...

Then the hulking black savage came over and threatened the woman like all of those big black bucks do.

when a sudden shift of a plane knocked them out of their seats. What evidence is

How many people have "DIED" from not fastening their seat belts? How does that justify this airline forcing an American citizen to be shackled and muzzled like a slave??

So don't fly..

I don't think he is serious. He is so snaky all the time, there's no telling.

Where was it brought out that she was a Trump supporter? I missed that.

The OP is a leftist who thinks it’s acceptable to beat up women for trying to do their job.

What does race have to do with wearing a seatbelt and a mask?
Who said anything about race?

Read the thread.
Look, Einstein. If you’re going to respond to me, discuss what I’ve said.

A couple of people on the thread brought up race and disparaged the burly black man who stepped in and stopped the assault. I'm just disgusted,

READ the title of the thread. It says RACIST FLIGHT ATTENDANT.
That is because biff is a moron and threw race into it because he is a racist, that's what they do.

The OP is a leftist who thinks it’s acceptable to beat up women for trying to do their job.

What does race have to do with wearing a seatbelt and a mask?
Who said anything about race?

Read the thread.
Look, Einstein. If you’re going to respond to me, discuss what I’ve said.

A couple of people on the thread brought up race and disparaged the burly black man who stepped in and stopped the assault. I'm just disgusted,

READ the title of the thread. It says RACIST FLIGHT ATTENDANT.
That is because biff is a moron and threw race into it because he is a racist, that's what they do.

How assinine..

So don't fly..

I don't think he is serious. He is so snaky all the time, there's no telling.

I hope he's not serious.

I said nothing about her political affiliation, just drew a comparison to her being a broke and violent loser with other broke and violent losers.
You called her a Trump supporter. You don't know and you're simply basing that off your own biases. It's a common theme around here for dull partisans.

I drew a comparison between her and Trump supporters, but I understand your confusion. It could appear that I called that piece of trash a Trumper, but I did not. I have no idea her politics. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
What is happening is the civility levels have dropped in public and private places. To many times there are issues on passenger jets. The experience from entering the airport to the jet, the flight and leaving when at the destination is like pulling teeth compared to what it was at one time. Flying now seems to be more for the convenience of getting to a place quicker while a level of dehumanizing occurs. Politics has had a say in these things.

That piece of trash who punched the FA is going to be paying for her dental work for a long time. Sadly, like most Trump supporters, she aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out
Generally speaking, most Trump supporters are welfare bums.

The core voting block of the filthy ass Democrat party are welfare Blacks and Illegals you dumb asshole.

Don't ever call anyone dumb. You are, unquestionably, the dumbest poster on a board full of ignorant Trumpists.

Just some helpful advice, dumbass. :2up:

Forum List

Back