Racist Flight Attendant Attacks Passenger And Gets Her Ass Kicked - LOL

"New video shows the attack that left a Southwest Airlines flight attendant bloodied and without two teeth. The incident happened during a flight from Sacramento to San Diego on Sunday morning. The airline said the passenger ignored instructions from the flight attendant before assaulting her. Michelle Manner shot the video and says both the passenger and the flight attendant were yelling at each other before the punch was thrown."

The incident was provoked by the dumb ass flight attendant for overstepping her authority by trying to make this passenger wear her seat belt. It wasn't that serious; it's bad enough these passengers are still being forced to wear masks; but now you are telling them when they can or can't take off their seat belts? Why?? Did you not think Americans were not going to rise up one day and fight against your airline oppression??

Now because this flight attendant didn't stay in her lane; she got the brakes beat off her in quick fashion -- bet she will keep her hands to herself next time. If anyone should had been kicked off the flight and criminally charged; it should had been that big old darkie who not only wasn't wearing his seat belt; but got out of his seat and attacked and threatened an innocent woman...

It’s federal law to wear a seat belt if the Captain says so

That piece of trash who punched the FA is going to be paying for her dental work for a long time. Sadly, like most Trump supporters, she aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out.
You know nothing of the politics of this person, so what school of divination did you use to come to that conclusion?

I said nothing about her political affiliation, just drew a comparison to her being a broke and violent loser with other broke and violent losers.
You called her a Trump supporter. You don't know and you're simply basing that off your own biases. It's a common theme around here for dull partisans.

I drew a comparison between her and Trump supporters, but I understand your confusion. It could appear that I called that piece of trash a Trumper, but I did not. I have no idea her politics. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
What is happening is the civility levels have dropped in public and private places. To many times there are issues on passenger jets. The experience from entering the airport to the jet, the flight and leaving when at the destination is like pulling teeth compared to what it was at one time. Flying now seems to be more for the convenience of getting to a place quicker while a level of dehumanizing occurs. Politics has had a say in these things.

Only if people have bad manners and behave in beastly ways. Fastening your seatbelt or wearing a face mask on a commercial aircraft during a pandemic is NOT a political issue unless a person is a Neanderthal.

That piece of trash who punched the FA is going to be paying for her dental work for a long time. Sadly, like most Trump supporters, she aint got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out.
You know nothing of the politics of this person, so what school of divination did you use to come to that conclusion?

I said nothing about her political affiliation, just drew a comparison to her being a broke and violent loser with other broke and violent losers.
You called her a Trump supporter. You don't know and you're simply basing that off your own biases. It's a common theme around here for dull partisans.

I drew a comparison between her and Trump supporters, but I understand your confusion. It could appear that I called that piece of trash a Trumper, but I did not. I have no idea her politics. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
What is happening is the civility levels have dropped in public and private places. To many times there are issues on passenger jets. The experience from entering the airport to the jet, the flight and leaving when at the destination is like pulling teeth compared to what it was at one time. Flying now seems to be more for the convenience of getting to a place quicker while a level of dehumanizing occurs. Politics has had a say in these things.
I try not to fly anymore. Too much BS. Especially these days. Stand 6 feet apart in the terminal so you can get crammed elbow to elbow in a sealed tube for hours with 300 strangers. Asinine.

The OP is a leftist who thinks it’s acceptable to beat up women for trying to do their job.

What does race have to do with wearing a seatbelt and a mask?
Who said anything about race?

Read the thread.
Look, Einstein. If you’re going to respond to me, discuss what I’ve said.

A couple of people on the thread brought up race and disparaged the burly black man who stepped in and stopped the assault. I'm just disgusted,

READ the title of the thread. It says RACIST FLIGHT ATTENDANT.
That is because biff is a moron and threw race into it because he is a racist, that's what they do.

How assinine..
The is how he is.

The incident had nothing to do with President Trump.

It's got nothing to do with Trump, but it has something to do with Trump like behavior. Please read the entire thread before commenting.

You know nothing of the politics of this person, so what school of

divination did you use to come to that conclusion?

I try not to fly anymore. Too much BS. Especially these days. Stand 6 feet apart in the terminal so you can get crammed elbow to elbow in a sealed tube for hours with 300 strangers. Asinine.

I used to love to fly, but thing are very different now.. From 1950 to 2005 it was still mostly pleasant. I had a black woman push me hard on the down escalator at Hartsville Jackson a few years back. A very attractive, well-dressed black woman about 50 caught me in her arms. I am elderly as you probably have guessed and a fall like that could have been very, very bad for me. The woman who caught me was strong and fast.... and I was near tears for her kindness and quick response.

I hadn't done anything at all to provoke the woman who pushed me.. That was a sad day for me to realize that anyone could do such a thing.

"New video shows the attack that left a Southwest Airlines flight attendant bloodied and without two teeth. The incident happened during a flight from Sacramento to San Diego on Sunday morning. The airline said the passenger ignored instructions from the flight attendant before assaulting her. Michelle Manner shot the video and says both the passenger and the flight attendant were yelling at each other before the punch was thrown."

The incident was provoked by the dumb ass flight attendant for overstepping her authority by trying to make this passenger wear her seat belt. It wasn't that serious; it's bad enough these passengers are still being forced to wear masks; but now you are telling them when they can or can't take off their seat belts? Why?? Did you not think Americans were not going to rise up one day and fight against your airline oppression??

Now because this flight attendant didn't stay in her lane; she got the brakes beat off her in quick fashion -- bet she will keep her hands to herself next time. If anyone should had been kicked off the flight and criminally charged; it should had been that big old darkie who not only wasn't wearing his seat belt; but got out of his seat and attacked and threatened an innocent woman...

Funny how the Karen backed down when the Black guy unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped in.
Almost like the Black fella scared her just by being black.

That passenger is going to prison. Federal prison. Hope she enjoys the company.

Here are two chicks that voted for Joe Dufus.

1622216015676.png

It's got nothing to do with Trump, but it has something to do with Trump like behavior. Please read the entire thread before commenting.
You are so funny, thank you for the laugh.

True, but there has been a culture shift to bad manners being acceptable or even admired.

I read the entire thread. Not one person mentioned that a huge man hit a small woman and disfigured her palate for reading the rules to a passenger for the current laws governing passenger safety.

Funny how the Karen backed down when the Black guy unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped in.
Almost like the Black fella scared her just by being black.

That passenger is going to prison. Federal prison. Hope she enjoys the company.

The black man did the right thing.. the decent thing.. and he's likely been that sort of man his whole life.

So as long as the FEDS tell you to do something, you gonna do it??

Way to bow down to government tyranny bro

I have enough on my plate and the last thing I need is to get into a ghetto airplane fight lol

I have enough on my plate and the last thing I need is to get into a ghetto airplane fight lol

What is ghetto about standing up for your freedoms??

As I have gotten older ; I find walking around is the best policy
When I was young - it was the opposite

Funny thing is that 45 year old me could easily beat up 25 yr old me lol
At 25 I was much bigger and stronger but had zero training

Forum List

Back