Racist Chicago mayor will only grant interviews to non-white journalists

So you're okay with racism as long as it's directed at whites. If a white mayor would only grant interviews to white journalists, I'd bet a ton of money that your response would not be "Well, gee, how do you know what's in the mayor's heart?".
Well how do you know what's in her heart?

So you're okay with racism as long as it's directed at whites. If a white mayor would only grant interviews to white journalists, I'd bet a ton of money that your response would not be "Well, gee, how do you know what's in the mayor's heart?".
Well how do you know what's in her heart?
By your defense of her, we also know what is in your heart

Black leftist bigots hate whites.

Black leftist bigots support discrimination and bigotry against whites.

Black leftist bigots hate America.

And most of all, black leftist bigots hate blacks who disagree with their hate and bigotry....

David duke gave interviews to black journalists.

David duke is 1/10th the bigot light foot is....

Journalists who are not black or brown should accept that insult as a badge of honor.

And pretend this kind of racism doesn't exist and isn't getting more common over time? And look away as shock value erodes so that racism is allowed to grow into normalcy?

Nope.

Believe it or not, genuine "racism" will increase in the coming decades.

As the Caucasian ethnicity declines in numbers, two current minority ethnicities will become the majority.

One of those current minority ethnicities will discover what ACTUAL racism is.

I actually pity that particular group for its current strident accusations against Caucasians.

Chicago is already there!
It's 1/3rd Black, 1/3rd Brown, and 1/3rd White.

Journalists who are not black or brown should accept that insult as a badge of honor.

And pretend this kind of racism doesn't exist and isn't getting more common over time? And look away as shock value erodes so that racism is allowed to grow into normalcy?

Nope.

Believe it or not, genuine "racism" will increase in the coming decades.

As the Caucasian ethnicity declines in numbers, two current minority ethnicities will become the majority.

One of those current minority ethnicities will discover what ACTUAL racism is.

I actually pity that particular group for its current strident accusations against Caucasians.

Chicago is already there!
It's 1/3rd Black, 1/3rd Brown, and 1/3rd White.

Oh my God!

I did not know that.

Well, there goes the Windy City!

Forum List

Back