Racist AL billboard features ‘white genocide Mantra’ that inspired dozens of killings

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the message originated in a 221-word Mantra written by white supremacist Robert Whitaker. The Mantra has inspired racial killings, including the 2011 deaths of 77 people in Norway.

The Mantra’s message — and the Alabama billboard — have been heavily promoted by Timothy Gallaher Murdock, who runs an online community for racists called White Rabbit Radio.

BrLtCLxCQAAw6EA-1-2-615x345.jpg

To all the trolls from Stormfront and Free Republic…. we got your number. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm proud of my 'culture'… is that wrong?"

No. You're a racist pig.

Link to story

You're putting Freepers with Stormfront? Oh hazle I have to really work on you. You're making everyone a racist now Hazle.

Oh Hazle hazle hazle. You are really stepping over the line. And now you are accusing them of being here.

Last edited:
I'm starting to worry. These types of threads can get a board sued. I happen to love this place. I don't want to see it go down.

If anyone wants to understand what posters can do to a board to get it shut down google "Free Dominion".

I'm going to start to report any untoward over the top threads and posts that could put this board in jeopardy.

ose folks at all: more like a Dahmer or a Gacy
Pathetic spermfruntrs like you got no chance here.

Dahmer and Gacy are Jews, dildo. Not on Stormfart so that's pretty lame, but considering your IQ, that's a real guffaw for you, ain't it, Jakey boy? You know, as brilliant as you are, I'm just damn surprised NASA isn't beating your door down.

Uh retard?

Jeffrey Dahmer was the son of Lionel Dahmer, who served for a time as a protestant minister.

Nothing even remotely Jewish about any of them.

Now scamper back to ThinkProgress or Alternet, or whatever hate site you crawled out of.

I'm starting to worry. These types of threads can get a board sued. I happen to love this place. I don't want to see it go down.

If anyone wants to understand what posters can do to a board to get it shut down google "Free Dominion".

I'm going to start to report any untoward over the top threads and posts that could put this board in jeopardy.

:lmao:

If the mods and the admin aren't concerned about what this board has become...why should we?

We are in a non-searchable part of the board. This forum is expected to attract racist fucktards like Nutz and warwulf. It is marked as a place where the retards can vent their racist idiocy - which Nutz and his twin warwulf do to the extreme. It is no danger to the board as a whole.

Now if these two started this shit in Politics or Current Events, it would be different.

We are in a non-searchable part of the board. This forum is expected to attract racist fucktards like Nutz and warwulf. It is marked as a place where the retards can vent their racist idiocy - which Nutz and his twin warwulf do to the extreme. It is no danger to the board as a whole.

Now if these two started this shit in Politics or Current Events, it would be different.

lol...TD doesn't care about the racism...she is pissed over the term 'Freepers'...nothing more. Calling all blacks evil and other nonsense is not her concern....she thinks anyone disagreeing with Teaper and ultra RW nonsense is racist...not the other way around.

LOL, they wrote an article claiming this "mantra" inspired dozen of killings, yet they have no evidence the killers even cited it or knew of it.

What lame journalism.

The mantra specifically opposes white genocide, and opposes killing anyone. How absurd it is to suggest the phrase promotes violence against others.

If the mods and the admin aren't concerned about what this board has become...why should we?

using you , asslips and the OP as examples this board has become assata shakur

using you , asslips and the OP as examples this board has become assata shakur

WTF does that even mean? Idiot.

Forum List

Back