Racist AL billboard features ‘white genocide Mantra’ that inspired dozens of killings

What a fucking moron. Racism is generally a manifestation of stupidity. Since the racist has no talents or intellect of his own, he seeks to take pride in his skin, which he has no control over.

Why SUUURE! All those racists like Ford, Galileo, Plato, Voltair, ad nauseum had no talents..BWAAHAHAHAA! Faggot! You couldn't debate your way out of a fucking paper sack with a chainsaw, you inept, mouth-breathing dildo polisher!

And where exactly does ANY of your links support an ideology of hate against other people??

Go check out the ******* Black Panther website or perhaps listen to these: youtube, kill all the white children - Bing

Now you done been udumucated muh niggah!

Tell the truth, you and Nutz are both socks of the same root retard; aren't you?

:lol: At least warwulf embraces his ideology instead of hiding behind Teaper bullshit.

What a fucking moron. Racism is generally a manifestation of stupidity. Since the racist has no talents or intellect of his own, he seeks to take pride in his skin, which he has no control over.

Why SUUURE! All those racists like Ford, Galileo, Plato, Voltair, ad nauseum had no talents..BWAAHAHAHAA! Faggot! You couldn't debate your way out of a fucking paper sack with a chainsaw, you inept, mouth-breathing dildo polisher!

Yup, you are none of those folks at all: more like a Dahmer or a Gacy or a David Duke.

Pathetic spermfruntrs like you got no chance here.

All the little Stormfront and FreeRepublic Trolls really hate it when I pull their covers with these threads.

I mean… pull their sheets off…. LOL:lol:

What's your opinion of people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Did they make up that little slogan or are you deflecting????

What's your opinion of racists that have killed and murdered innocent people in this country??

meanwhile blacks kills whites at a rate of 6 times higher than the reverse

look in the mirror racist

What's your opinion of people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

What's your opinion of racists that have killed and murdered innocent people in this country??

LOL...you spew that as if he kills white people. What a buffoon!

The manpig who owns that billboard should be imprisoned, alongside the manpig who wrote the disturbingly hateful text.

well if you go back to the OP you would think that whites are slaughtering blacks wholesale when it's the other way around racist

well if you go back to the OP you would think that whites are slaughtering blacks wholesale when it's the other way around racist

LOL...you are just a scared little pussy! Better watch out, the evil blackie is gonna get you.

:LMAO: I guess if it makes you feel better to call me a racist, that is quite alright. I am what I am - no need for a true racist to label me when it is not honest with itself.

Like I was saying...at least he embraces his racism.

Just as you embrace your racism. Two peas in a Klan cookout pod...

Unlike you, who hides behind the Tea Party and ambiguity to spew your hate nonsense.

How pathetic you are...calling me a racist. :lol:

How pathetic you are, being a racist.

Oh and sploogy, what was that about me not calling out racists from both sides? :dunno:

Hi [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION]
The people with most effective outreach and experience with healing the roots of racism
do not call anyone racist, and recommend not to do this.

Calling anyone racist triggers more defensive walls and reactions
that "inhibit" the sharing and interaction needed to resolve the very roots of racism
affecting everyone in society equally.

So it defeats the purpose. It just fuels more of the flames and incites more damage.

As a Buddhist/Jewish peacemaker explains in his workshops:
if you frame your world perspective "dividing people into opposing groups" as them vs us,
or me vs you, even the 1% vs. the 99%, that division is still killing the peace process.

The approach that works to restore healthy whole relations is INCLUSION
and treating people equally as part of humanity UNIVERSALLY -- without exception.

There is no room to "target or leave out" one person or group, especially by label.

If you address others the same way you address and correct your own faults,
that proves successful. But if you would not change for the better by someone calling you a name, like racist or anti-white, what do you hope to accomplish by calling others that?

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the message originated in a 221-word Mantra written by white supremacist Robert Whitaker. The Mantra has inspired racial killings, including the 2011 deaths of 77 people in Norway.

The Mantra’s message — and the Alabama billboard — have been heavily promoted by Timothy Gallaher Murdock, who runs an online community for racists called White Rabbit Radio.

BrLtCLxCQAAw6EA-1-2-615x345.jpg

To all the trolls from Stormfront and Free Republic…. we got your number. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm proud of my 'culture'… is that wrong?"

No. You're a racist pig.

Link to story

^ OK does this work any better than one person celebrating
"gay pride ... is that wrong"

and someone answering:

"who cares, you're still a sissy fag"

Do you see what I mean. What good does that do? Isn't there a better way to respond?

Last edited:

LOL...you are just a scared little pussy! Better watch out, the evil blackie is gonna get you.

:LMAO: I guess if it makes you feel better to call me a racist, that is quite alright. I am what I am - no need for a true racist to label me when it is not honest with itself.

no blackie is going to get me, I'm well armed :D

Forum List

Back