Racism solved in 55 seconds

Why would not talking about racism be a logical solution? Better yet. Can you tell me the steps to problem resolution? Hell I'll just take the first 2.
EEEEEe..... I'm going to disagree with Mr. Freeman here... We can solve racism by recognizing that We have differences, that people come from different places. See, I work with people of different origins, some African, some Native, some European, couple Arabians, and an East Asian. We all seem to get along and work together fine. I do hear people talking racistly... sometimes about My French Acadian heritage. I think it's a Haitian mentality that drives them to that hatred. Threat of being perceived as the non-invited immigrants by First Nationals, with the exception of Matthieu de Costa. But, We still work fine together.

Right in My apartment complex. THe African American kids gather in the playground and have been making death threats about Mexicans, and Natives, and Asians.... clearly audible. I had write a police report about the incidents. Then they gathered at the foot of My building and were screaming #blacklivesmatter; which I know is a terrorist organization because of their declaration of war on the police. So I simply said something about Justine Damond and Jeremy Mardis, and stated "You're not native." All lives matter, Red lives matter, especially here. Then they started swearing and screaming racism throwing stone, and telling black adults, he said go back to Africa; but I talked to some of the adults, who were threatening shooting Me. And I said, we need to get along together, and look at this land from a Red perspective, and your kids need to learn respect. And We left the argument at that.

I think education can help. Being in a multiracial environment, because as you can see... when it's isolated groups; that's where hate festers. And I grew up in a mostly European school district; and hate festered there too. I'm not saying people should be forcibly mixed together, but some time with mandatory domestic National Guard service, where people are deployed , work, and train, and bunk with people of many ethnic backgrounds can solve it. And there should be talk about the differences in ethnicity and ethnic origin to understand the different perspectives from which people come.

Why would not talking about racism be a logical solution? Better yet. Can you tell me the steps to problem resolution? Hell I'll just take the first 2.
EEEEEe..... I'm going to disagree with Mr. Freeman here... We can solve racism by recognizing that We have differences, that people come from different places. See, I work with people of different origins, some African, some Native, some European, couple Arabians, and an East Asian. We all seem to get along and work together fine. I do hear people talking racistly... sometimes about My French Acadian heritage. I think it's a Haitian mentality that drives them to that hatred. Threat of being perceived as the non-invited immigrants by First Nationals, with the exception of Matthieu de Costa. But, We still work fine together.

Right in My apartment complex. THe African American kids gather in the playground and have been making death threats about Mexicans, and Natives, and Asians.... clearly audible. I had write a police report about the incidents. Then they gathered at the foot of My building and were screaming #blacklivesmatter; which I know is a terrorist organization because of their declaration of war on the police. So I simply said something about Justine Damond and Jeremy Mardis, and stated "You're not native." All lives matter, Red lives matter, especially here. Then they started swearing and screaming racism throwing stone, and telling black adults, he said go back to Africa; but I talked to some of the adults, who were threatening shooting Me. And I said, we need to get along together, and look at this land from a Red perspective, and your kids need to learn respect. And We left the argument at that.

I think education can help. Being in a multiracial environment, because as you can see... when it's isolated groups; that's where hate festers. And I grew up in a mostly European school district; and hate festered there too. I'm not saying people should be forcibly mixed together, but some time with mandatory domestic National Guard service, where people are deployed , work, and train, and bunk with people of many ethnic backgrounds can solve it. And there should be talk about the differences in ethnicity and ethnic origin to understand the different perspectives from which people come.

Nice post, thanks.

Forum List

Back