Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
You contended the idea that it's not racist to prefer the company of your own race. Immigration into Britain (and elsewhere) is decided upon, for the most, part by governemnt. Not the indigenous population. Producing a media article that contains some statistics and survey results that don't even declare how many people took part (relying instead on the vague mention of "weighted proportions") on immigration trends doesn't dispprove, in any way, the ascertion that it isn't racist to prefer the company of your own race. Immigration figure aren't even relevant to this discussion.

Besides, you haven't even attempted the answer the question inferred in the OP.

Last edited:
Besides, you haven't even attempted the answer the question inferred in the OP.

YOU have not made any effective case for your racist position, and hiding behind complaints of unavailable data which would in any case demonstrate more than anything the barriers of geography and economics, is disingenuous.

The fact of the matter is that throughout human history, any time that different groups of people have come together - for whatever reason - they have intermixed, as is our tendency as a species. The more that barriers of geography, economics, and social as well as legal discrimination have been lowered, the more that interracial coupling has openly increased. This is seen most easily in those countries and cultures where the freedom to do so - facilitated by greater mobility, openness to immigration, and the easing of historically limiting legal barriers - is most marked.

Of course, 99.99999% of the time such discussions are really about 'culture' and not the dubious notion of race anyway.

That's in America, which is making huge progress along these lines, but just the same, Europe as usual seems to be a little bit ahead of us.

In short, interracial relationships are on the way up, resistance against them on the way down, and where the advanced world goes first, the rest will ultimately follow.

Funny how that which tends toward the genocide of whites is labeled "progress" by the anti-white left. It's progress, alright. Toward the extinction of whites.

I do see more interracial relationships than before, but in the main, races stick to their own for the purposes of dating, mating, worshipping, socializing and living. The workplace and schools are "integrated", though largely through the force of law. When that force retreats, people revert to what's natural to them.

Races naturally favor the company of their own. That's evolutionarily determined, not a "racist" feeling.

But note, too, that if BLACKS or HISPANICS prefer their own kind, that's not "racist" -- in fact, it's the opposite. Only whites get slammed with this. Double standard.

Heck, Netanyahu can declare that "I prefer Israel remain a state for the Jewish people", and nobody calls that "racist". In fact, we American taxpayers fund that ethnic separatist project to the tune of BILLIONS. And it's anyone who questions it that gets tagged... a racist.

Gotta love the world we live in...

Last edited:
Funny how that which tends toward the genocide of whites is labeled "progress" by the anti-white left. It's progress, alright. Toward the extinction of whites....

And of course this kind of topic brings the cowards out to piss themselves again. Pathetic little worms.

What part of "across the world" do you not understand, Unkotare? Regional (US in this case) data doesn't even come close to giving us a fair overview of the bigger picture.

Actually, your "across the world" bullshit is just a dodge, put in there because you KNEW already that interracial relationships are becoming more and more accepted and common in the advanced world, the world you live in. You see it all around you there in the U.K., just as we see it on this side of the pond.

Your position is that rejection of interracial relationships is somehow natural. If that were so, we should not see large-scale acceptance of interracial relationships anywhere. The fact that it cannot be (yet) proven as becoming more common everywhere thus becomes irrelevant. The fact that this is happening in Western Europe and North America is sufficient to prove you wrong.

What part of "across the world" do you not understand, Unkotare? Regional (US in this case) data doesn't even come close to giving us a fair overview of the bigger picture.

Actually, your "across the world" bullshit is just a dodge, put in there because you KNEW already that interracial relationships are becoming more and more accepted and common in the advanced world, the world you live in. You see it all around you there in the U.K., just as we see it on this side of the pond.

Your position is that rejection of interracial relationships is somehow natural. If that were so, we should not see large-scale acceptance of interracial relationships anywhere. The fact that it cannot be (yet) proven as becoming more common everywhere thus becomes irrelevant. The fact that this is happening in Western Europe and North America is sufficient to prove you wrong.

I am glad it is becoming more accepted.:cool:

Sorry, Dragon, but I'm going to have to mark you down for being a pussy. But before I begin beating you about the classroom, let's backtrack a little, eh.

Your first post in this thread was vague to say the least. You were the one who became annoyed when I set fair parameters that would enable us to enjoy a fair overview of the bigger picture. Seeing as conscious human beings don't just live in the utopia of "social progression", I thought it necessary - not to mention fair - to not limit our focus to the western world. You know, in the interest of fairness. For instance, if we wanted to establish a fair overview of what the world wanted for dinner tonight, it would be incredibly insular of us to just ask the western world. You're just pissed that I reclaimed the thread's momentum from your politically correct clutches. You were forced to re-consider. Tough. Besides, how was I to know there wasn't any "global date" available to validate that, as a whole, the world prefers interracial over homogeneous relationships? At any rate, you claimed that racial preference (or to gloss it over in political correctness: freedom of association) arose from racism. I disagreed. You then snivelled because, in the interests of fairness, I included the globe's entire population, instead of just a portion of it. You can't pick and choose in a debate of this nature. I could also argue that I assumed, on the basis of mutual fairness and equality, that you wouldn't limit yourself in terms of scope.

My guess is that you knew that you already knew that the world as a whole wouldn't reflect a whole lot of "social progression". On account of that, only a fool would think that their argument would stand-up when exposed to the entire spectrum. Perhaps the world beyond your Gallup and USA Today polls doesn't have much time for social progression (or just doesn't care) in terms of who they date, marry of fuck.

PS. Could you show me where, apart from the "socially progressive" western world, you're likely to encounter "widespread acceptance of interracial relationships"? Or how rejection of them is somehow unnatural? You know, in the interests of fairness - which are core to debates like these.

I'm curious, Swaggert.

Do you only oppose interracial marriages between blacks and whites or all marriages between whites and non-whites?

I'm curious, Swaggert.

Do you only oppose interracial marriages between blacks and whites or all marriages between whites and non-whites?

I'm curious, Ravi.

Where have I stated in this thread that I oppose interracial marriages?

Last edited:
Like Muhamad Ali said, "The Buzzard mates with other Buzzards, The sparrow with the Sparrow. It is human preference that Blacks usually mates with other blacks, and whites
usually want to mate with other whites. It is not racism , preprogramed human genetics is all it is.

Interracial marriages are not becoming more and more accepted. A majority of blacks tend to marry other Blacks , and whites tend to marry other whites. The majority of Blacks
in Africa are opposed to interracial marriages, as are many Asians.

This myth that interracial marriages are becoming more common is false. This has all been fabricated in the media, by people who have their own agenda.

The most recent study shows interracial marriages leveling off , or that there has been
no change, no increase in numbers from last year.

If any thing, people are becoming more and more culturally aware of their own race.
Do the research.

Because black females are the most undesired, it is mostly black male looking for women outside of their race.

Interracial marriages are not becoming more and more accepted. A majority of blacks tend to marry other Blacks , and whites tend to marry other whites. The majority of Blacks
in Africa are opposed to interracial marriages, as are many Asians.

This myth that interracial marriages are becoming more common is false. This has all been fabricated in the media, by people who have their own agenda.

The most recent study shows interracial marriages leveling off , or that there has been
no change, no increase in numbers from last year.

If any thing, people are becoming more and more culturally aware of their own race.
Do the research.

:bsflag:

That's in America, which is making huge progress along these lines, but just the same, Europe as usual seems to be a little bit ahead of us.

In short, interracial relationships are on the way up, resistance against them on the way down, and where the advanced world goes first, the rest will ultimately follow.

Funny how that which tends toward the genocide of whites is labeled "progress" by the anti-white left. It's progress, alright. Toward the extinction of whites.

I do see more interracial relationships than before, but in the main, races stick to their own for the purposes of dating, mating, worshipping, socializing and living. The workplace and schools are "integrated", though largely through the force of law. When that force retreats, people revert to what's natural to them.

Races naturally favor the company of their own. That's evolutionarily determined, not a "racist" feeling.

But note, too, that if BLACKS or HISPANICS prefer their own kind, that's not "racist" -- in fact, it's the opposite. Only whites get slammed with this. Double standard.

Heck, Netanyahu can declare that "I prefer Israel remain a state for the Jewish people", and nobody calls that "racist". In fact, we American taxpayers fund that ethnic separatist project to the tune of BILLIONS. And it's anyone who questions it that gets tagged... a racist.

Gotta love the world we live in...

I will agree with William Joyce, that the races generally prefer the the company of others from the same race, and will date , socialize and marry people of the same race.

All this interracial bullshit is media hype, its being promoted by White left wing liberals ,
who have , a pro homo, interracial ,"We are all the same" rainbow agenda". And many
Christian right wing Americans are not going for it.

As a teenager I wanted and selected black females, I did not go outside of my race to
date white females!.

It was not racist that I, being black , wanted and dated other black females.!?
All this talk about interracial unions on the increase is all hype, and false.!!

Forum List

Back