Racism, bigotry, 1%'ers, etc

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've come to realize that such things as racism, bigotry, and socioeconomic differences are nothing but exploited constructs by government.

After all, politics is about dividing and conquering, not uniting. After all, who would vote for or send money to people in government who would treat everyone the same?

The game is, I want to be on the side of those in power who create a health care system for the masses that they opt out of cuz I want similar perks.

What you will only see are those who continue to try and divide and conquer, not unite.

I've come to realize that such things as racism, bigotry, and socioeconomic differences are nothing but exploited constructs by government.

After all, politics is about dividing and conquering, not uniting. After all, who would vote for or send money to people in government who would treat everyone the same?

The game is, I want to be on the side of those in power who create a health care system for the masses that they opt out of cuz I want similar perks.
1%'s are dems, so I agree they are racists.

the Koch brothers and Sheldon adelson are dems?

amazing the stupidity that comes out of wingnutty losers' mouths.

What you will only see are those who continue to try and divide and conquer, not unite.
It has two levels: Those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us divided & angry (such as politicians and media figures), and those who fall for it and act it out in everyday life.

As long as we keep enabling all this, it will just continue to get worse.

Whether they be Dims or Pubes, they all are in love with Obamacare.

Of course, we need a single payer system I know, both parties will have one in a few years.

No worries.

wow that's all you got. most every hollywood actor/actress. every lib politician, gates, Oprah Winfrey... George Soros. let's go, name some more.

Of course, we need a single payer system I know, both parties will have one in a few years.

No worries.
or not. obummerfail will die. We will go back to what we had. and then progress to make the insurance independent, not single payer. big difference fundamentally. k?

No worries.

the parties are not interchangeable.

whether we have something approximating a single payer system remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back