Racism against caucasians expanding

And here is a government official specifically targeting the caucasian community...

Seattle mayor plans to combat ‘white privilege’ with a tax on certain drinks

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites,

doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?

Some Whites suffered big time, particularly Ukrainians, Poles, Russians, and the Irish.

Actually I wouldn't doubt some of these Whites suffered more than non-Whites did.

True. Even white people were discriminated against by their own.

My fathers goal when he was younger was to get into the Bricklayer's union. My father had a passion for his career.

Back in the day, union thugs had to vote in members for apprenticeship. They discriminated against Polish people for the standard stereotypes. My father had to combat them to get in, and the only reason they gave into letting him into the field was because he spent four years on the Marines; one of them fighting in Korea.

And here is a government official specifically targeting the caucasian community...

doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?

Some Whites suffered big time, particularly Ukrainians, Poles, Russians, and the Irish.

Actually I wouldn't doubt some of these Whites suffered more than non-Whites did.

When were the Ukrainians enslaved in the US? I must have missed that.

Millions of Ukrainians were enslaved in Nazi camps, and millions of Ukrainians were enslaved in Soviet Gulag's.

Millions of Ukrainians starved to death in the Holodomor, and millions of Ukrainians were killed by Nazi Germany.

How many blacks were enslaved that are living today? I must have missed that.

I'm still trying to figure out this white privilege horseshit? The privileges I see are illegal alien privilege, black privilege, Jewish privilege and radical-leftist privilege.

With the hatred of whites in this country, it is no surprise at the increasing popularity of white supremist websites. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

Any white person believing in white privilege is nothing more than a highly useful idiot for the radical left trying to divide and conquer America in their effort to turn this country into the former Soviet Union.

Yeah, the KKK was first founded on a website! (Revisionist history)

Millions of Ukrainians were enslaved in Nazi camps, and millions of Ukrainians were enslaved in Soviet Gulag's.

Millions of Ukrainians starved to death in the Holodomor, and millions of Ukrainians were killed by Nazi Germany.

Once again proof that whites will do the same to their own. Also Ukrainians weren't enslaved in the US.

He said non-Whites, and didn't say the U.S.A, either.

Many non-Whites in the U.S.A also weren't enslaved, like Hispanics, or Asians.

In fact, I can't even think of any kind of prejudices against Hispanics, or Asians in the U.S.A comparable to dumb Polak jokes, or Italian mafia stereotypes.

Pretty disgusting from a group that one would think understands what it's like to be discriminated against. How very "inclusive" of this left-wing group...

Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for blacks only, claim it’s ‘not about segregation’
Kewl! Convince the affirmative action porch apes that they are so special, they don't need to attend the all-inclusive graduation. At least the white and asian kids who made the cut to attend Harvard without a lowering of standards won't have to put up with these AA apes stinking up the regular graduation ceremony.
Are blacks this freekin' stoopid? The get a "special" ceremony just for them!

Once again proof that whites will do the same to their own. Also Ukrainians weren't enslaved in the US.

He said non-Whites suffered, and implied Whites did not, and made absolutely no mention of the U.S.A.

Many non-Whites also weren't enslaved in the U.S.A.

If you are able to feel the pain of racism against whites, doesn't that help you understand the far greater pain that non-whites have endured for centuries?
Who said anything about pain? Hypocrisy? Without a doubt, but no pain.
Just think of the astounding stupidity of NYcarbineer's post. I've never had my body horribly mangled in a fatal car accident either - but I can completely understand how horrific it is for anyone who was. I've never had my skull cracked open by a baseball bat - but I can completely understand the pain and suffering for anyone who has.

One does not have to endure something to understand. :banghead:

You're too busy judging, prejudging and nurturing your bias to understand anything.

He said non-Whites suffered, and implied Whites did not, and made absolutely no mention of the U.S.A.

You can't just say "implied" to create your strawman. He said non whites suffered. So far you agree except you just want to include "all suffering" to dilute it.

You can't just say "implied" to create your strawman. He said non whites suffered. So far you agree except you just want to include "all suffering" to dilute it.

He definitely implied that Whites didn't suffer like non-Whites.

In fact, I can't even think of any kind of prejudices against Hispanics, or Asians in the U.S.A comparable to dumb Polak jokes, or Italian mafia stereotypes.

Those jokes were very popular in the 70's. The thing is there was very little outrage about them. I used to tell Polish jokes myself. They were highlighted by the very leftist actor Carroll O'Connor in his role as Archie Bunker. The reason the show was never canceled is because he portrayed a Republican voter.

My fathers goal when he was younger was to get into the Bricklayer's union. My father had a passion for his career.

Back in the day, union thugs had to vote in members for apprenticeship. They discriminated against Polish people for the standard stereotypes. My father had to combat them to get in, and the only reason they gave into letting him into the field was because he spent four years on the Marines; one of them fighting in Korea.

I've seen quite a bit of discrimination against Poles.

Apart from hearing routine dumb Polak jokes growing up.

I saw more malicious forms of it.

Like in my local Polish bar / restaurant, they'd even harass Poles, calling them "Too Polish to know better" or that the Polish owner was "An illegal immigrant"

I also took my so called friend of a German background to this Polish bar / restaurant, and he said "Poles must be too dumb to run a restaurant" before he starting whining "That Poland kicked out his German family"

Then I wore a Poland belt-buckle, and some guy at my gym I didn't even know yelled "Dumb Polak" at me.

Those jokes were very popular in the 70's. The thing is there was very little outrage about them. I used to tell Polish jokes myself. They were highlighted by the very leftist actor Carroll O'Connor in his role as Archie Bunker. The reason the show was never canceled is because he portrayed a Republican voter.

The modern dumb Polak joke most certainly traces it's origins to All in the Family written by a Liberal Jew named Norman Lear, and featured on a Liberal TV-network CBS founded, and run at the time by a Jew named William S. Paley.

I think the implications were obvious, they wanted to dump the dumb stereotype onto Poles, rather than on their Black buddies.

Like in my local Polish bar / restaurant, they'd even harass Poles, calling them "Too Polish to know better" or that the Polish owner was "An illegal immigrant"

I also took my so called friend of a German background to this Polish bar / restaurant, and he said "Poles must be too dumb to run a restaurant" before he starting whining "That Poland kicked out his German family"

Then I wore a Poland belt-buckle, and some guy at my gym I didn't even know yelled "Dumb Polak" at me.

I was listening to Rush today and he was talking about a European map that had colored dots of terrorist attacks in Europe. He said that the map didn't have any in Poland. Why? Because they resist taking in middle-east refugees.

The union said that the Polish are not doing their fair share in taking in refugees, and that needs to change? Why asked Rush, so they can share in terrorist attacks too? Now who is smarter???

I was listening to Rush today and he was talking about a European map that had colored dots of terrorist attacks in Europe. He said that the map didn't have any in Poland. Why? Because they resist taking in middle-east refugees.

The union said that the Polish are not doing their fair share in taking in refugees, and that needs to change? Why asked Rush, so they can share in terrorist attacks too?

I see nothing to benefit from bringing in Muslims, as Rush pointed out in terrorism.

Poland's pretty seriously anti-Islamic, they even had riots against them in Elk, Poland.

The modern dumb Polak joke most certainly traces it's origins to All in the Family written by a Liberal Jew named Norman Lear, and featured on a Liberal TV-network CBS founded, and run at the time by a Jew named William S. Paley.

I think the implications were obvious, they wanted to dump the dumb stereotype onto Poles, rather than on their Black buddies.

Polish jokes were just part of it. It was no accident they wrote his son-in-law as Polish. But the idea was to promote bigotry of Republican voters; a person that speaks about religion but doesn't involve himself in any religion; a person that is bigoted against all other races than whites. They could have never gotten away with that program unless they included politics in it.

Polish jokes were just part of it. It was no accident they wrote his son-in-law as Polish. But the idea was to promote bigotry of Republican voters; a person that speaks about religion but doesn't involve himself in any religion; a person that is bigoted against all other races than whites. They could have never gotten away with that program unless they included politics in it.

I told a Black guy one time "Black's were good dancers"

He got all upset, and muttered "That's offensive"

I can't imagine how they'd react to "Dumb Negro jokes" which would be the exact same thing as "Dumb Polak jokes"

He definitely implied that Whites didn't suffer like non-Whites.

It's not your call but that's your only problem...the problem is what YOU think he meant. Besides that you don't have a real gripe

Forum List

Back